1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Monstro Designs Product Review

Nov 3, 2012

1. Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses. :)

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.

2. * What did you order?
      3 long furwigs in blonde, brown and black.

* When did you order?

Around September 2012

Yes! I was very satisfied with the quality and the wigs were very cheap :3

They looked even better than on the pictures! :D

Yes! Very much! :D

A friend of mine ordered the wigs for me since I have no idea how to order with PayPal (In my country we use Euros) My friend on the other hand did. As soon as Monstro sent her a notice, she told me. (which, in this case, Monstro was really good in keeping in touch with her about my order. Altogether it took a month for it to be made and shipped.

Yes I would! :D

*Here pictures of the blonde furwig and the brown furwig I bought (on my MD Jina and AE Alex) :
      Brown
      http://azumixvampire.deviantart.com/art/Sexy-with-the-brown-hair-341821451?ga_submit_new=10%253A1354990185
      Blonde
      http://azumixvampire.deviantart.com/gallery/40653948#/d5nmmi5

*The blonde furwig is the SD Long in Front Golden Blonde wig
      *The brown furwig is the SD Long in Back Brown Fake furwig

3. * What did you order? A Pukifee blond wig and headband
      * When did you order? Late April (20-25)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even better, I think.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes I am.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional): Only negative thing was the wait time. Everything else was great.
      * Would you buy more from this company? I would.

4. * What did you order? Black and teal wig
      * When did you order? Sometime in very late august 13
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? better than price got more quality and it wasn't expensive
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes~
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) I love monstro designs it's sad to see her closing but I understand with her having health problems
      * Would you buy more from this company? yes!

5. * What did you order?
      Minifee batwrap

* When did you order?
      February 2019

Yes

Yes

Yes, with the product

Positive: Great quality and super cute! The price was a steal for something so adorable!

Negative: Literally everything about the service. While the seller is "friendly" she took 2 months to ship my order of 1 product that was in "in stock." Her site has a list of open orders, and for about a month, my name wasn't even on there. When I asked her about my order, she apologized and put my name on the list but still did not ship. I asked again and she replied a day or two later apologizing again, claiming she was having money issues and saying she would ship by the end of the week. She did not, so I asked AGAIN and after her response I got an email notifying me that my product had shipped. I checked the tracking each day for the next 3 days and there was no update of it even being shipped. I asked her about this and she said her husband took all of her shipments out of town with him and she would not be able to do anything about it. During this entire time, she was accepting new orders, buying new dolls (so much for the "financial issues"), making new items, and advertising flash sales...yet posting in her instagram story that she had financial issues and health problems preventing her from putting mail in the mailbox...

Finally, I received my batwrap about a week ago. I will never order from her again.

Definitely not

6. * What did you order?
      Mohair wig in MSD size
      * When did you order?
      autumn 2018
      yes
      yes
      yes
      It was really nice mohair wig for 10$, which looks good in real life. Perfect for this price (and for bigger price, I guess, too). Terms were also ok.
      Negative moment was the absence of tracking info. But, if I got it right, sometimes tracking info is avaiable.
      Probably yes! I just don't need nothing now, but if seller will release something that I would like, then yes, I will buy it

7. What did you order?
      "in stock" wig, shirt and socks
      * When did you order? Sometime in December 2018
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Never Recieved the item
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Never Recieved the item
      * Were you satisfied with the product? No
      I purchased three in stock items from her in December and she kept saying she would ship them out but ever did. I waited two months before threating to open a PayPal case and she refunded me
      * Would you buy more from this company? Nope. Never again