1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lys Doll Feedback (All)

Nov 28, 2012

1. Lys Doll Feedback thread~

Link to company - http://www.lysdoll.com/

Please leave feedback in the following format so as to best inform everyone of how your transaction went with the company. Be as specific as you like, and additional comments are always encouraged.

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand

2. * What did you order? DC bodies and Hillary
      * When did you order? November 25
      * How was the communication? Great
      * How easy was it to pay? Very
      * How long did it take to ship? I went to pick it up so it happened when I could go to their place.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? No problems~
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand Yes

3. * What did you order? DC Agnes
      * When did you order? november 1
      * How was the communication? Very Good!
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy (paypal)
      * How long did it take to ship? we meet at a BJD meeting so I pick it up here!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product?yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? no problem
      * Would you order from this company again? absolutly!:)
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes

4. * What did you order? A Dikadoll Elf Rena
      * When did you order?
      December 13 2012
      * How was the communication?
      The communication was swift and easy.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, using Paypal directly from their store, during the checkout.
      * How long did it take to ship?
      We had a local meetup which they were also attending, so they delivered it directly to me. They received her on Friday, I got her the next day.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      One ear arrived broken, but Lys Doll wasn't at fault. The ears are very long and it happened during the shipping from Dikadoll to Lys Doll.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      They contacted Dikadoll the very same day and got the situation resolved in no time. Dikadoll will send them a brand new head for me.
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, definitely.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes, if they ever happen to offer second-hand products.

5. * What did you order? Dollzone Rosen WS/no faceup
      * When did you order? 16th february 2013
      * How was the communication? wonderful
      * How easy was it to pay?very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? 3 months/ received on 25th may 2013
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? totally
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes and even better in real life!:)
      * Were you satisfied with the product?absolutly
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?-----------
      * Would you order from this company again?yesssss
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yeah sure!

6. * What did you order? Dollzone 1/4, 1/3 Carrier Bag and sq-lab doll glass
      * When did you order? Jan 10 2013
      * How was the communication? Really easy, they answered my question fast and kindly.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? 21Days took only 6days to arrive; Jan10(ordered) Jan31(shipping notice) Feb6 (arrived)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, it was same price as the company also nicely packed!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, if I need to complain about items it would be toward the company not lysdoll.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Completely^^
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand Yes!

7. * What did you order? SQ Lab SG body, and one SQ doll headband, all in stock items
      * When did you order? Jan 24, 2014
      * How was the communication? Excellent, super fast replies to my email/PM, provided pics on demand
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy through paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Blazing fast, shipped the next day
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes of course
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Totally
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes definitely

8. * What did you order? SQ Labs 58cm Girl Body, preorder
      * When did you order? 19/02/2014
      * How was the communication? Poor. I had to initiate all communication as to the status of my order and the replies were very short and it took a couple days to receive replies.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy via Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? I was told it would take 1-6 months. After 9 months with no news and no updates, I asked for a refund.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I asked for a cancel and a refund on 25/11/2014, which I did receive on 23/12/2014, following the most unprofessional attempt at a guilt-trip I had ever seen from a dealer: "We actually speak with my wife for cancel and refund all the order befor chrismas within our personnal finance." "We do it by batch because I use my payroll for that. You should be on the next batch on christmas (my payroll will be the 25th)."
      * Would you order from this company again? No.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.