1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nefer Kane / Circus Kane Feedback

Dec 16, 2012

1. Feedback for Nefer Kane / Circus Kane
      http://www.ckdolls.com/

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      * Would you order from this company again?

2. * What did you order? I pre-ordered 3 of her dolls.
      * When did you order? Towards the end of the pre-order period.
      * How was the communication? Excellent communication.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy and Nefer permits a short lay-a-way.
      * How long did it take to ship? Nefer ships within a few days of delivery if you are not requiring a Nefer face-up.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Nothing was missing or broken.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? NA
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes... Nefer is very collector friendly.

3. * What did you order? Aleah
      * When did you order? during her preorder
      * How was the communication? excellent
      * How easy was it to pay? Super easy Nefer is wonderful!
      * How long did it take to ship? Very fast
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? No problems
      * Would you order from this company again? Anytime and highly recommend her

4. * What did you order? Aleah
      * When did you order? 2011
      * How was the communication?excellent
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? 3 days after notice
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? arrived in perfect condition
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? no problems
      * Would you order from this company again? excellent service and plan to order again

5. * What did you order?

I ordered 3 dolls :

Aleah

[​IMG]

Miss Humpty Dumpty

[​IMG]

And soon an Ettie :aheartbea :aheartbea

* When did you order?

During the pre-order period for each doll

More than perfect !!!
      Nefer is ALWAYS available, and she will answer you in no time, each time you will have a question !

Super easy indeed !
      Payment with Paypal, with multiple layaway possibilities or even personal arrangements !
      Nefer will always do her best for you to be able to adopt one of her beauty !

Once Nefer has received the dolls, she ships them really quickly !
      Just few days, a little longer if you want a make-up of course ;)...

No, never.

No problems, as said before.

Oh yes !!!! I also pre-ordered her new doll Nexeven, and if I could I would order each and every Nefer Kane's dolls !

I more than highly recommend this truly talented artist and adorable person !!!

6. * What did you order? Lots of dolls (Aleah, Humpty Dumpty, Suzy (2x), Ettie, Maheya, Iracebeth, Nexeven)

* When did you order? On pre-order period (2011/2012)

Always pleasant, she's very polite and answer as soon as she can, she give informations about when the dolls will arrives and when she'll be able to ship them.

Yes, with paypal.

Always really quick once the dolls arrived at Nefer's place.

Hopefully I never had problems of this kind.

N/A

Yes, if I like the next dolls :)

Highly recommended ;)

7. Absolutely!

8. Nefer Kane / Circus Kane Feedback
      Feedback for Nefer Kane / Circus Kane
      http://www.ckdolls.com/

* What did you order? Aleah, Ms. Humpty Dumpty & Ircabeth
      * When did you order? At pre-order periods for each doll
      * How was the communication? Awesome, freqeuent--everything was clear upfront
      * How easy was it to pay? Super-easy; I did lay-aways each time and it was automatic
      * How long did it take to ship? Immediately
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No, everything shipped safely from France to U.S.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, absolutely. Can't wait to order the Mystery Girl when she comes up.​

9. * What did you order?

Ettie with face-up :aheartbea :aheartbea

[​IMG]

* When did you order?

During the pre-order period

As always : Quick to react, adorable, listening : PERFECT

And for the first time I ordered a face-up : Nefer understood my instructions just perfectly !!! Moreover, it was like if she read my mind !
      The face-up is exactly as I imagined, and even beyond !!!
      And just technically speaking, the face-up is stunnig !!! With so much details : freckles, beauty spots, a plaster on the knee, scratches, a tatoo on her back, etc. :aheartbea

As usual, very easy !
      Payment with Paypal, with a layaway

As always, really quickly !
      Just few days more than for my others dolls because of the make-up !!!
      Nefer is the only make-uper I know who do the face-ups so quickly !!!!! Usually, with others artists I always have to wait at least a month for a commissioned face-up !
      Even if she have 30 dolls to paint, be sure that you won't wait too long ! She's incredible !

No, as for my 2 first dolls, nothing missing or broken.

No problems.

Oh yes !!!! I also pre-ordered her new doll Nexeven and I am waiting for an Iracebeth too !
      I also want all of her next dolls : Mystery, the sisters Sidonie and Monkey, Doann (the doll with the eyelids parts), etc. etc. LOL

As I said before : I more than highly recommend Nefer !!!
      She is talented and inventive, but moreover she's a sweetheart !!!

10. * What did you order?
      Moon in blue and Kameko in white.
      * When did you order?
      Both during the pre-order periods last year (2015).

Excellent.
      Very easy, I used paypal.
      I ordered them blank so they were shipped a day after Nefer received them from the factory. Did not take long to get from France to Australia either.
      Nope, everything was packed extremely well and even came with little gifts!
      No problems here.
      Certainly, Nefer is a wonderful artist and always happy to talk with collectors. I adore her quirky and unique sculpts! As these were the first two dolls I ever ordered I would say I had an amazing experience and felt very welcomed into the hobby by her.

11. * What did you order?
      Lapin in custom skin color

* When did you order?
      End of 2015

Wonderfull! She's very kind and understanding

Via Paypal

Shipping only 1 week

Nope

Yes if there's another SD sweetheart that capture my heart :XD:

[​IMG]