1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Milky Queen Doll Castle

Dec 22, 2012

1. Feedback for Milky Queen Doll Castle
      http://www.mqdoll.com/index.php

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      * Would you order from this company again?

2. * What did you order?
      Doll-Love's Anona
      * When did you order?
      27th of January
      Excellent
      Very
      About a month
      None
      n/a
      Definitely!

3. *What did you order?
      Fect-Doll Zimo and Fect-Doll Yoyou* When did you order?
      End of March and end of April
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Dealer - Milky Queen Doll Castle
      A little on the slow side. Also, English clearly is not their first language. But once they started to respond they were very helpful.
      Very easy
      One week
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      More than appropriate!!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes very much so!!!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A
      Yes. The prices are great and the dolls are even better. I had my doubts at first. It seemed to good to be true. A full set yosd bjds for just over $200 and that is including shipping. But the doll was perfect. He even arrived in a week though I was told not to expe t him for at least two. Communication is slow but all in all I would say worth it. They have so many great dolls and at great prices.

4. A picture is worth a thousand words. An addition to my review of Milky Queen Doll Castle. OMG so beautiful!! I wonder if they do the face ups! Love. Love. Love!,

[​IMG][/IMG]

5. * What did you order?

Several pairs of 1/3 size BJD shoes in interesting colors

* When did you order?

April 2014

Good! They sent a response thanking me for my purchase and reminding me that orders from the other side of the world can take a while to reach me.

Very easy, I went through eBay and used Paypal.

I think they shipped out my items right away, because they arrived really quickly.

No, they were very nice, just as described, and well-packaged.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? N/A

Yes, absolutely!

6. * What did you order? White skinned Dolkot Belinda

* When did you order? I orginally put the order in on the 31 of October but I didn't pay until the 3rd of November.

* How was the communication? Communication was ok. Initally had a hard time getting a hold of Milky as I had a few requests for the faceup. I emailed her at her email address and heard nothing I then messaged her through the mqdoll site and heard nothing. I also sent her a message on ebay but heard nothing until I finally pm'd one of her North American representatives who happens to be a member here on DOA. After PMing the representative I heard back from him saying he would let Milky know I was trying to contact her. I finally got an email back from Milky. Over the almost 2 months waiting time I emailed a couple of times to find out the status of my order and she replied back each time except the last time. She had originally said the doll would be shipped on the 15th of December but when it hadn't I emailed to ask when it would be. But at the point the doll had been shipped but I didn't know that as I never received a shipping notice nor did the status ever change from unshipped on the order page on my account at mqdoll.com

* How easy was it to pay? very easy with paypal

* How long did it take to ship? I am not exactly sure when it shipped. I never received a shipping notice and on the website where it displays my order when I sign into my account it never changed from unshipped but it was delivered Saturday December 27,2014

Update: I checked the tracking number at USPS.com and it states the package was shipped on the 24 December. So three days to get to me!! That was really fast!! The time before this that I had an EMS package from China it took 6 days.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order? I was supposed to receive a free wig and free shoes and an outfit. I did not receive the shoes or the outfit. But I did email Milky to tell her and see if they can go ahead and ship me shoes and an outfit for my doll. Also there was a chip in my dolls head where it meets the neck in the back. It will be covered with a wig however. So it wasn't the end of the world.But I still am a little disappointed

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?I emailed Milky about the missing outfit and shoes. I will update this post with her response when I receive it. I am really disappointed I didn't receive the freebees I was promised but I am hoping they will make good on them.

* Would you order from this company again? Yes. I just wish I would have received a shipping notice with tracking number or that the order page would have changed from unshipped to shipped. I like to track my orders and if there is a problem like it was shipped to the wrong PO I can try to fix it. Luckily I was home the day it was delivered. It wouldn't have been left if no one had been home as it required a signature which is great. I like it when sellers require a signature.

Update 1/2/15: I was able to PM Den of Deng who is a representative for Milky Queen Doll Castle and she contacted Milky on my behalf and told her about the missing items. Milky is going to mail the shoes and outfit out to me!!! I will update once I receive those items.

7. * What did you order?
      Magic Time "Levan" in tan skin

* When did you order?
      March 20, 2015

Slow and unclear. I started messaging them about purchasing Levan on March 3; I was interested in the tan skin, with no additional "fox ear parts," and was trying to inquire whether I could purchase that configuration, and what the price would come out as. I did not get a reply until March 15, and the initial replies misunderstood my question entirely (recommending that I buy a completely different sculpt). It took another five days to get a second response, which finally addressed the specific sculpt I was interested in, and included a "special offer" (an eBay option) for the doll with the cost of the ears removed, plus an additional discount. After placing the order I was given a shipping estimate; when I followed up after that date passed (as they tend to do in this hobby), the reply with the new information was much faster than previous ones had been.

The entire transaction was conducted through eBay, and payment was through their systems linked to Paypal, so payment was extremely easy.

About 6 weeks from when I paid to when I received the shipping notice. Shipping itself took about a week and a half, via "ePacket" (not EMS).

No; everything was in good condition, and everything I expected to receive was included. All items were packed quite securely, as well.

English is clearly not their representative's first language, and the majority of the problems came from the communication before the order was placed. Once communication cleared up, matters were handled rather well, and the discount to the doll certainly made up for much of the difficulty I'd experienced.

Tentatively, yes, but I would be prepared for issues. I had communication issues the last time I ordered from them; however, they have some nice accessories I may wish to buy in the future, so I may end up purchasing again. But I would definitely go through eBay and Paypal again, to take advantage of the buyer protections offered through those companies. The quality of the products is good, and if you can get them communicating you can usually get requests handled, but I still would not trust them with my money quite as readily as many other companies and dealers.

8. Hello Everyone)
      The previous review on Milky Queen was left here in 2015th, so if that's ok I desided to leave a fresh one. Because I was looking for a fresh feedback before purchasing from them. And since I found none, I was worried something will go wrong. But everything turned out just fine.

* What did you order?
      I purchased three doll heads by Cherry Castel from them.

* When did you order?
      December 2018

It was ok. I receved polite and detailed replies in time.

My transaction was made via paypal and it was very easy)

About 5-6 week. Although the dolls were ready sooner, Milky Queen asked if they can wait untill the holidays are over, because they were afraid the package will get lost during New Year turmoil in the post office. And that was very sweet of them, I do not want my package to be lost)

No; everything was in good condition, and everything I expected to receive was included. All items were packed quite securely.

There was no problem, and I'm very satisfied by the quality of their service.

Sure)

9. * What did you order?
      Multi-coloured 8-9" wig, no.24

* When did you order?

No comunication was needed.

Very easy, I used PayPal.

Milky shipped right the next day. Very quick.

No, everything fine.

No at all.

Yes, sure!