1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Licht 2.5D Feedback

Feb 6, 2013

1. Licht 2.5D Wigs

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      * Would you order from this company again?

PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS!

2. * What did you order?
      D-9 Lily of the Valley Gold in 7-8", L-190 Berry in 7-8", L-190 Sweet Candy in 6-6.5", L-034 Cherry Kiss in 6-6.5", A-7 Cappachino in 6-6.5" (out of stock, replaced with G-2 Milk Pudding in 6-6.5")

* When did you order?
      December 19, 2012

Pretty good. I was contacted the following day asking me to confirm my address, and also let me know that one of the wigs I had ordered needs 40-60 working days (!) to prepare. I responded confirming my address, and asked if it were possible to ship the in-stock wigs to me separately. They responded the next day telling me I would have to pay extra postage. I figured as much but I thought it was worth a shot. There was another issue taken care of quickly (see "problems with your order").

Very easy, I was given the option to pay immediately through PayPal.

Despite the much longer estimate, my order shipped January 22nd, only a month later.

No. Everything was packed nicely, every wig has the usual tissue filling and hairnet, along with cardboard spacers in their individual bags. One was way too long for a spacer and the hairnet couldn't contain it all, but that's perfectly reasonable. Every wig was the correct size.

I received an e-mail on December 23rd stating that one of the wigs I had ordered (A-7) could not be fulfilled and they could only offer a replacement or refund. I responded with a replacement option (G-2, same price), and that's what they sent me.

I already have despite the hiccups in my transaction. I really wanted that wig that I had to replace, but that's the way it goes. They were very apologetic about the situation. I really love their wigs and the prices are fantastic. They are totally worth the wait if needed.

3. * What did you order?
      L-186 Hydrangea, L-034 Siren Blue, L-19 in Mixed Gold, all in size 7-8"

* When did you order?
      February 5th, 2013

Excellent. I was contacted the following day to confirm my shipping address, and was informed that L-19 had a problem with its elastic, so they wanted to know which doll I was planning on using it on.

Very easy through PayPal.

I was given an estimate of 4-6 weeks...so you can imagine my surprise when it was shipped just two days later!

Nope. The wigs were packed well and were the correct size.

As mentioned earlier I was told that one of the wigs had a production issue with its elastic, but when I responded with the model of the doll and her head measurement, they proceeded with my order.

Yes!:D

4. * What did you order? Two wigs, both L-074, one in Sky Blue, the other in Natural Black
      * When did you order? March 16, 2013
      * How was the communication? Great, received confirmation not too long after ordering.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? The estimate said 4-6 weeks but I got the item 6 days later.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? None.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? There was a shipment notification that said the item was delivered (when it wasn't) but it came the next day. The tracking system isn't the best.
      * Would you order from this company again? Probably.

5. Feedback for Licht BJD.

* What did you order? 8-9 wig then had to order 9-9.5 wig for reasons below.
      * When did you order? December 2013 and January 2014.
      * How was the communication? It was very easy to communicate; Licht responded every day at 9am-10am EST unless it was a Saturday.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very! The shipping showed up as being over a thousand dollars the first time but they were able to fix that after I informed them via e-mail. *_*
      * How long did it take to ship? Less than a week.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? None missing or broken.
      I want to post this feedback so that future buyers know what to expect size-wise from Licht wigs.

I have a BJD who wears a consistent 8-9, I've had this doll for years and years now and I've never ordered bigger or smaller; 8-9 has always fit her flawlessly. I even requested confirmation about this particular doll's wig size recently and was told 8-9 is the right size so I ordered an 8-9 wig without any second thoughts. When I opened the package containing the 8-9 wig from Licht, I noticed it was much, much smaller than other brands such as Leeke, Volks, etc. In fact, I could not even get it on my doll's head at all.

After e-mailing Licht, they confirmed their smaller size (This particular wig wasn't listed on their site as running small either unlike another) but said I would need to re-purchase the wig in 9-9.5, and to sell the 8-9 on the secondary market. In return, they'd give some gifts to make up for the size issue.

I sucked it up and did so because I really, really wanted this wig for the particular doll. The gifts were lovely but it doesn't change the fact that their 8-9 is way, way off and the elasticity of a Licht wig is much less flexible than that of JpopDolls, Volks, or Leeke. (These were the only wigs I had to go by)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To anyone looking to buy a Licht wig: Make sure your doll is at the smaller end of the spectrum in that size range, or perhaps even buy a size larger. Licht said they will try to note in the future that their wigs run small but hopefully this will save anyone issue with them in the future. :)

* Would you order from this company again? I would! Licht was awesome at communicating and I think their wig quality is the best - literally, the best. The wigs are soft, not full of short, flyaway filler hairs, etc. Their wigs also look like the pictures shown on the site which is a giant plus for me because a lot of wig sites make the styles & colors look more vivid than they are RL-wise. The only downfall was the size issue and at least I know for the future to buy wigs a size bigger.

6. * What did you order?
      L-038A 9-9.5 Candy Pink, L-421NC 6-6.5 Olive Green, L-274 6-6.5 Small Hag, $23 Lucky BAG 6-6.5

* When did you order?
      20th Feb 2013

I did send an e-mail asking for the shipping date but never received a reply. The only notification I received that the order was shipped was a paypal e-mail stating a change in the order. My order is still showing as "unshipped" on the order page.

Via Paypal - very simple.

uncertain but I think roughly a week as there is no shipping date on the parcel but the tracking # was added to the paypal payment on the 26th February.

Nope

Not applicable

Yes, the wigs are really lovely quality, though the "lucky bag" wigs are very ordinary looking I guess that's just luck of the draw. The 6-.6.5 are a perfect fit for my Unoa and Minifees and the 9-9.5 whilst a LOT smaller than my Soom or Leeke wigs they fit my Custom House Ai Choa and my Luts Delf Soony perfectly and better than any other size wig I have bought before.

7. Licht 2.5D Wigs

* What did you order?
      Seven different wigs and a pair of eyes.

* When did you order?
      February 25, 2014

Fantastic! They sent me an order confirmation right after I sent payment, plus within three days, all my wigs were shipped. Amazingly quickly! Of course, the tracking number from China didn't show up in the system right away, but that is to be expected with orders from the US.

Very easy--by Paypal.

3 days! I was amazed.

No--everything was perfect, and well packaged. I couldn't believe how nicely everything arrived, given the distance.

n/a

Yes--and the quality of the wigs was so, so good. They even included a free size 8/9 wig in my order as well. I am really impressed.

On sizing, since it was mentioned in another review: One of the 8/9 wigs (L-204) does fit slightly smaller than the others from this same shipment, though my dolls are on the large range or 8/9--so keep this in mind when you place your order.

8. * What did you order?
      L-347L in "Small Hag" 9-9.5

* When did you order?
      March 24th, 2014

How was the communication?
      Decent, she probably has tons of other people emailing her so she tended to reply around 2-4 AM my time. Communication got icky
      towards the end of this transaction.

It was done by Paypal, so very easy!

Took 3 days to ship out.

Nothing was broken, no. Missing is another deal...

The first time I ordered, it was shipped out 3 days later and I was given a tracking number a day before then. Once it arrived in my town's P.O some days later, the tracking website had then told me they couldn't deliver it because of a "insufficient address," which I later found out was because she had messed up parts of my address. Nothing could be done so it was automatically shipped back to her. Mistakes happen, right? She had shipped out another some more days later before the first one arrived back to her and that one arrived 4 days later and was the wrong color. I got it in, "Vanilla," and it didn't even look like the website's "Vanilla." She said the warehouse was out of stock of the purple...which I didn't understand why they shipped the pink one out for if it was. Anyway, 2 days later she gave me a refund for failing twice to give me my correct order, which was appreciated.

Would you order from this company again?
      I will not. I did appreciate her giving me a refund for not supplying me with my correct order, though. I believe mistakes happen but as a first time customer of hers, this entire experience has rubbed me the wrong way.

9. We ordered a few times from Licht, but I'll only review the last time, because it's the biggest order we made from them :)

* What did you order?
      Total of 12 wigs, sizes 7-8 and 9-10, and some hair clips.
      Also got two free gift wigs.

* When did you order?
      Back in February 2014

Didn't need any communication because there were no questions or problems.
      Although the website didn't seem to work for me and my room mate ... And it still does not ... But I can access it from my mobile phone, so at least I could place and pay my order.

Very easy thanks to Paypal. To be honest, it took me over a week to pay thanks to some issues with my Paypal account, but it didn't seem to be any problem, I think they are a very patient shop!

When placing my order I got a message it may take up to a few weeks and I really thought so, because we ordered a dozen of wigs ... But it got shipped about three days after I payed, that was unexpected fast!

No, every single wig was in perfect condition and looked the exact same as in the photos!
      Also, the cute little ribbon hair clips are so nice!

n/a

Of course! They shipped fast and I love the quality! Although I once got an order with a wig of not so good quality ... But since then, they seemed to have improved. The wigs are soft, the colors are really nice and unique! And the prices are very good.

10. Licht 2.5D Wigs

* What did you order? a wig (number: 439 color: wood) and silicone wig caps
      * When did you order? April 5th
      * How was the communication? promptly received and order confirmation email and shipping notice via paypal. no further communication was needed for my order.
      * How easy was it to pay? extremely
      * How long did it take to ship? shipped April 10th and arrived April 14th
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? no. everything arrived perfectly fine and intact.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? absolutely

11. * What did you order?
      Five wigs - L-273 Red Gold, L-038A CandyPink, L-398 Toffee, L-382 Small Hag (Twain), L-382 Calamus (Twain) all in size 9-9.5

* When did you order?
      May 31, 2014

At first, I didn't hear anything from them. I did notice that my profile had updated the status of my order to show that it was paid for and that they were preparing it though. Then I received an e-mail on June 7th stating that my order had been received and it will be shipped within 3 days. I then received an e-mail stating it had been shipped on June 9th with a tracking number.

Very easy through PayPal.

It shipped after a week, then arrived insanely fast (June 11th, two days!). It was shipped via a UPS international freight service I am unfamiliar with.

Nope. Every wig was packed correctly - individual bags, hairnets, cardboard spacers, tissue stuffed into the wig cap. The wigs that came with extra pieces were packed separately and each ponytail/bun had its own little hairnet. I paid extra for the extra ponytail included in two of the wigs (the two L-382 wigs) and they were included. Every wig was the correct size.

N/A

Absolutely! I've made three orders so far and this one was the fastest.

12. * What did you order?
      I ordered Wig 439 Moon in YoSD size.

* When did you order?
      I placed my order on November 5, 2014

Communication was good, and they replied quickly and politely.

It was very easy to pay, and was self explanatory for those who've used Paypal before.

My order was shipped out a few days after the payment cleared, and arrived quickly by EMS.

Nothing was missing or broken, but I felt that the wig was not the same as shown in the picture. In the picture, it was all a warm white color, but the wig that arrived had pink patches in some areas and on the bottom.

I sent Licht an email about the wig, asking if maybe they sent the wrong item to me, given that there is a similarly styled wig that is white with pink mixed in. They said that the Moon colored wig is supposed to have the pink also, and I didn't argue because it could simply be my mistake. They were polite the entire time, and suggested a different wig model that came in a solid white color.

I might order from them again, but they wouldn't be my first choice of websites to buy from. The wig was great quality, and as long as I could be sure of the color, I'd consider ordering from Licht again. In the future, I'll stick to wigs with the color in the name, rather than the ambiguously named moon color.

13. What did you order? 10 wigs
      * When did you order? from 2013 to2014
      * How was the communication?n/a
      * How easy was it to pay? easy, by alipay
      * How long did it take to ship? several days
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? no
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? yes

they actually has big sale on random time, i would recommend buying items during sale time