1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Leeel

Jun 9, 2013

1. Feed back for company Leeel.

Link to their website: http://www.lee-el.net/

Please leave feedback in the following format so as to best inform everyone of how your transaction went. Be as specific as you like, additional comments are always encouraged.

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      * Would you order from this company again?

2. I ordered tinman basic set which comprised of body, funnel hat, heart, normal axe, eyes - size 8mm in blue, which also came with generous tub of eye putty, yellow tacky stuff for holding axe, and restringing tool, oh and elastic cord

i ordered on Sunday 12th January 2014

easy communication, their manager writes good English and very quick responses to questions

i paid easily, they have paypal :) and other methods of payment

i received my order on Friday 21st February 2014

order complete and came with unexpected items, yellow tack, eye putty and restringing tool and elastic cord

no problems with the order

yes I would order again, and I just did! I was able to order accessories for tinman that I regretted not buying at time of original order, I ordered faceplate B, goggles and headset plus helmet, shipping cost was very reasonable, manager emailed me to let me know items we're already in stock and available for immediate delivery and would send me a spare magnet for the faceplate so I received two magnets instead of one :)
      ordered on 5th May 2014 and received on 13th may 2014
      i think leeel are excellent, only waiting a month for a bjd to be made and a week for shipping is excellent, I want to order another tinman now and possibly cowardly lion who is on my wish list now :)

3. What did you order? Lee-el Jacob, clothes, shoes and wigs.
      When did you order? 17.10.2014
      How was the communication? It was good and I’m happy with it.
      How easy was it to pay? It was easy; PayPal.
      How long did it take to ship? It was shipped 29.11.2014
      Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No. Everything was there and intact.
      If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      Would you order from this company again? Yes.
      Other: The doll and the items looked high quality, though some of the stuff were a bit small so the doll is about to explode out of them, haha! Oh, and it was a shame that one of the pendants was different than in the product pictures, because the one showed on their site was really cool in my opinion. For the event present I chose basic clothes and those were nice, too. I’m also really happy and touched how they gave me a pair of basic shoes for free even though it was not part of the deal (they said it was an apologize for being a couple days late with shipping the doll out). The doll itself was strung very loosely, so he likes to fling his limbs all over the place and is not very interested to stand without buckling over, but that should be fixed once I get someone to help me with re-stringing him someday (but it is good that he was on the loose side instead of being really tight, because it would have been more problematic to have it kick and bite right out of the box). All in all, the doll is very beautiful and lovely!

4. * What did you order? Basic Tinman, blank, no extra accessories

* When did you order? Nov 6th 2014, shipped Dec 22nd, arrived Dec 29th

* How was the communication? Excellent with emails letting me know payment had been received, and when he was shipped

* How easy was it to pay? Easy with a cc

* How long did it take to ship? Around 30 days

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Nope

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? No issues

I have to say Lee-el has outdid themselves! Lee-el sent me a ton of free gifts that I was not expecting: acrylic eyes, two types of eye putty, elastic, a stringing tool, AND every accessory made for Tinman -which are all sold separately -I'm truly amazed at their generosity! The quality is superb and I'm very happy to have one of their bjds.

* Would you order from this company again?
      Oh, YES!

5. * What did you order? Basic Selena with underwear, event clothes, and a wig
      * When did you order? April 24, 2015
      * How was the communication? Very poor. To this point I've only received one e-mail from them aside from an automatic receipt of payment.
      * How easy was it to pay? Payment was made via PayPal, so no problems.
      * How long did it take to ship? My order still hasn't shipped as of October 27; this is for an item with a listed wait time of 30-40 business days.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? n/a
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? So far, the company hasn't handled the problems at all. I received a single e-mail on September 9 stating that there had been manufacturing problems that had been fixed, and that my order would ship after Thanksgiving (my guess is the Korean holiday, which ended on September 29). Further attempts to contact the company for additional information have been ignored.
      * Would you order from this company again? Never. A delay of 3-4 times the expected wait is bad, but their refusal to provide information on this order or reply to what at this point have become daily e-mails and messages to their website is unacceptable.

I hope I can update this post with some kind of resolution at some point, but for now I felt that others needed to know about my experiences with the company before making the decision to order from them.

6. * What did you order?Livan,fullset just without make up ,one extra pair of shoes and one wig
      * When did you order?8 sept,2015
      * How was the communication?THEY DID NEVER REPLY ME,NEVER ,AND THEY DO NOT REPLY MY QUESTIONS,I EVEN ASKED MY FRIENDS TO SEND EMAILS TO LEEEL BUT STILL NO REPLY
      * How easy was it to pay?OF COURSE
      * How long did it take to ship?I NEVER GET IT ,NEVER
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?NONE,BECAUSE I HAVEN'T GOT IT YET,30-45 BUSINESS DAYS,HOW SILLY
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?THEY HAVE NEVER REPLIED ANY QUESTIONS
      * Would you order from this company again?NEVER AND LOOK AT ME AND THE ONE ABOVE ME,I DON NOT HOPE THERE WILL BE ANOTHER VICTIM AGAIN

7. Hey i ordered Livan from leeel on 8 sept 2015 and till now i haven't got it ,and even worse ,leeel have never replied my emails ....i wanna know if you get your doll after you reportedt it on DOA?thanks:)