1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Manga-zin Feedback (all)

Jul 28, 2013

1. Feedback for Manga-zin
      www.manga-zin.net

We're not looking for whether or not you actually liked the style of an item, but we'd love to know how you felt about the quality and customer service!

You might consider including the following information:

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

Please do not ask buying or selling questions here

2. * What did you order?
      Dollchateau fullset Carol

* When did you order?
      30/06/2016

Excellent, the best communication from any company or agency I have ever ordered from. I always got responses within a few hours.

Very easy, payment was through paypal, and I had 3 months to pay and could make payments whenever I wanted within that time frame.

About a week from the shipping date. Very fast.

The quality is okay, the Dollchateau outfit is very basic and cheaply made for the price. The fullset vest is very difficult to put on as you will have to remove her head and lower arms/wings to get it on. I have heard stories about Dollchateau fullset outfits being a bit poorly made, and it seems this still may be true. I don't think the fullset outfit is worth the $50USD.
      Also Dollchateau wrapped my doll in kitchen paper towels, with a single layer of bubble wrap rolled around the outside, she was not even sent inside the pillow bag that was in the box with her, she was just thrown in on top of it, and as a consequence the doll had broken arms. Very sloppy, but that has nothing to do with Manga-zin.

Yes very much so except the doll had no eyelashes like in the company pictures, and does not come with the hat shown in the pictures.

With the doll I was satisfied except for the broken arms. The blushing and painting are beautiful. I was far from satisfied with how they posted the doll though.

Manga-zin contacted the company for me immediately and organized replacement parts. They discussed the packaging problem with the company and got to the bottom of it, and assure me that since they seem to only have packaging problems with event dolls, Manga-zin has decided to take it upon themselves to remind the company about proper packaging for event dolls on future orders.

3. * What did you order?
      Miracledoll Vic, blank and in white skin.
      * When did you order?
      9/1/2016
      Good! They always replied within a few days. We had a few issues with PayPal, mostly my fault, and they worked with me well to solve them!
      Paid though PayPal in two payments. Somehow PayPal converted my final payment to the wrong currency, but they gave me a refund and all was well when I tried again ^^
      Shipped on 12/13/2016, so a good three months.
      For BJD standards yeah
      Yes
      Yes :)

4. * What did you order?
      DZ Sawarieda without a head.
      * When did you order?
      June 28, 2016
      Wonderful! All of my emails received responses in less than a full day.
      Very easy--just through Paypal.
      A little over a week I think from when they sent me a shipping notice.
      Absolutely! She was packaged incredibly well and arrived in perfect shape.
      Yes
      Yes
      N/A

5. * What did you order? DC Margarita Fullset
      * When did you order? October 2016
      * How was the communication? Wonderful. Excellent. Perfect. A+.
      * How easy was it to pay? Straightforward. Basically, I paid directly the company via paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? 2-3 days after the last payment.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Margarita is even prettier IRL.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Totally.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A