1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

5_of_Spades' Feedback Thread

Nov 15, 2011

1. Please post feedback for me here! Thank you! <333
    2. Whoohooo! I'm the first to post! I did a swap with 5_of_Spades in the Dollheart fukubukuro swap, and I can't say enough nice things about her! Fast shipping, friendly, fun communications, a real dreamboat! I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again!
    3. I also traded Dollheart fukubukuro items with 5_of_Spades! Great all around! Very easy to take to, fast shipping, and even let me know when hers arrived!
      Thanks again!
    4. I participated in a trade with 5_of_Spades. I received my item very fast and the item is very cute! It was a pleasure :)
    5. Did a fukubukuro 2011 trade with 5_of_Spades. Everything went very smooth, friendly pm's, fast shipping.
      A perfect trade all around.
    6. I trades with 5_of_spades for some fukubukuro items. She was friendly, shipped everything out on time and was an absolute pleasure to trade with :) I'd trade with her again any time!
    7. I contacted 5_of_Spades about a DH fukubukuro item, and she was nice enough to agree to a swap. Great communication and fast shipping, and definitely wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again! Thanks for an easy trade!