1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

5th Motif Discussion - part 4

Dec 3, 2017

1. [​IMG]The Two by Marie, on Flickr
      My two Venitus finally got to go outside.

2. I haven´t been able to snatch the new Fifth Motif hands... Those were sold out so fast on BJDivas website. Will there be new sales ? I really want to grab those >.<

Also I did not share picture of my Venitu for a long time. I don´t take many pictures but I really love this doll.
      [​IMG]

3. @animemom - Ooh fun, a day out! :) I hope they enjoyed exploring.

@Sjota - I do think there will be more sales, though there's a good chance they're just catching up on orders at the moment. Perhaps ask @BJDivas for a more accurate idea of what's going on? Your Venitu is absolutely stunning! :D I love his freckles and the colour of his wig.

4. This in my front yard which is over a half acre. We have close to five. I might take one at a time to pasture for photos before it gets to buggy out.

5. Your guy is so sexy. Love the freckles. Love red heads.

6. Stunning! Both your guy and the picture!

7. Hi everyone! Regarding the hand sets, Mr. Cho definitely plans on selling more, there's just been delay after delay getting them from Dollshe's casting center so he hasn't had a chance to build up a stock of them. We'll announce when they're available again.

8. I just want to share these photos I took of my Goohwa on a Dollshe 28M body with a Demiurge Dolls neck donut.
      I like how it looks (before the neck was too short imo) and I think it adds a lot more movability to the neck. And I really appreciate the neck donut is not usually visible.

[​IMG]

9. Does Demiurge sell this alone?

10. I don't know, I haven't asked. I have a few of the neck donuts at home that I received with other heads.

11. @Prinsessen - Ooh that doesn't look too bad at all!

12. Oh -Really like the Demiurge Dolls neck donut. I need to check DoA more often - have been to busy in the Garden and missing good ideas and lovely dolls.

13. I have to squeeze some time one day and share my two new additions. They are both blank, but one has a body, while the other is going to be the meditation head for Hyun, my Goohwa. I think three of these guys are enough; for now.

#713 animemom, May 28, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    14. Meet Sterling. He is Stone's soon to be twin brother. But he'll be his own guy and have his own look. Just eyes will be safe and they both will be red heads. Sterling will be a while as DIL broke her foot 2 months ago and healing process has been slow. Soon as she has some other face ups done this guy is one of two that is next.
      [​IMG]Sterling by Marie, on Flickr
      I was so lucky that this floating head got a Fifth Motif body thanks to a second Goohwa shipped to me. I decided the head could be a different face for Hyun and the body could be for Sterling.

15. I am so happy that I could snatch a Venitu head in oriental second hand. Just looked inside the box to prove if the CoA is there and if the sending damaged the head (luckily nothing happened) next week he will sent out to his face up artist *-*