1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MehiArt Eyes

May 4, 2011

1. MehiArt Eyes became an official business on DOA on 11/11/13. Preexisting feedback in her personal FB thread was moved to the company review/feedback thread.

In the future, please feel free to copy and paste this template, then give your responses .

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      * Would you order from this company again?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ordered eyes from Mehi, all goes smooth and fast.
      Thanks

2. I ordered some eyes and they were perfect! Exactly what i wanted! and my request was very odd... lol
      I'd recommend her for any unusual eye requests! Great transaction!

Thanks again! :)

3. Bought some eyes from Mehi, everything went perfectly! Love the eyes, they're great! ♥

4. Bought the most gorgeous hand-made eyes from Mehi. They arrived quickly, were well packaged and I got free candy :aheartbea

Lovely, lovely person, recommended to all <3

5. Ordered custom-made glass eyes from Mehi, they were made perfectly, just as I wanted!! These are very beautiful and shipping was so very fast! I would definitely buy here again in the future!! :daisy
      Thanks Mehi!

6. I just have recived custom-made eyes from Mehi, and I must say they are exactly as I wanted.
      She is very, very talented.
      THANK YOU Mehi :D

7. Bought some tiny 6mm eyes, and they were shipped quickly and very well! Great communication.
      Highly recommend! Thanks!

8. I purchased one pair of urethane eyes from Mehi.
      Great transaction, fast communication and super quick shipping!
      The eyes arrived well packed and in a perfect condition.
      Thank you so much!

9. I bought some 16mm Urethane eyes from Mehi.
      They responded super quick, and the package arrived quick too!
      The eyes are outstanding, Mehi is so talented! They are by far my favourite eyes I have ever seen!
      I will definitely buy some from Mehi again!

10. Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses .

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?

11. * What did you order?
      Custom color and really low dome 14mm eyes.

* When did you order?
      February 2014

So-so, she doesn't speak English too well and some things were hard to understand in both ways.

With Paypal very easy.

In a couple of weeks from making the order and it took a week to deliver by mail.

The eyes themselves were broken. A few weeks after ordering I got a photo of the eyes. Everything looked ok. They arrived a week later. Package was in good condition. I opened it and saw that one eye had two cracks in it. I notified the seller. Seller blamed me for braking them and the post office after that. But then when everything seemed to fall apart I compared the eyes to the picture I got before the seller shipped them and one of the cracks was visible in that picture, (I don't know how I missed that when approving the eye color. I guess I was too excited of getting the right color for my boy) So one of the eyes was already broken BEFORE shipping. I proved this to the seller, but she was still reluctant to compensate. Seller didn't want to make a new eye, but offered to fix the broken eye. I had to pay extra shipping costs because of the seller's mistake and poor english. The seller was very rude the whole time while I stayed neutral and polite while still trying to have my rights as a buyer. When I said I will write this out in the open she said that she will never sell me eyes again and will put me on her black list.

MehArt fixed the eye for me but they didn't come up and say any apologies for THEIR mistake and I had to pay extra to get the eye fixed.

I will never order from there again, just terrible customer service. Eyes are nice (when they are not broken when you get them!) but that doesn't fix the horrid I had with the customer service and just plain lies. I would not risk my money for this.

12. * What did you order?
      14mm urethane eyes sparkling pink
      * When did you order?
      27 november 2013
      Minimal, but clear.
      Easy, I used paypal and bought them via Etsy.
      They were send out on 26 november 2013
      No, but they easily could have. The eyes came in a clear acrylic little box, without any protection whatsoever, not even tissue paper. Meaning: the eyes had the liberty to bump into each other during shipping. I took pictures with my camera to see if there where any damages that I couldn't see with my naked eye and I couldn't find any. So I guess I got lucky.
      I did address the packaging issue when I gave feedback on Etsy.
      I'm far less likely to be honest. I am afraid that I could receive broken or damaged eyes the next time.

EDIT: I did order another pair of 10mm custom made eyes from Mehi Art. They were everything I wanted and more. Worth the wait (due to weather). Packaging issue hasn't updated that much, but at least the eyes are now wrapped before being put into the box. No damage for as far as I could see. I would order again, if I needed custom made eyes.

13. * What did you order?
      Two pairs of urethane eyes in sparkling blue and pink
      * When did you order?
      March 31st 2015
      Overall good. She never sent me the tracking number, but it wasn't a big deal for me personally.
      I bought the eyes through etsy, so it was very easy
      Only one day!
      No
      N/A
      Definitely! The service was good and the eyes themselves are beautiful! I ordered during a promotion and was really impressed by how fast she sent them out.

14. I've ordered from MehiArt Eyes three times now and they've always been great!

15. * What did you order?
      14mm urethane eyes double color sparkling

* When did you order?
      July 29

N/A- I didn't need to.

Perfectly easy through etsy and PayPal.

I got them on August 8th

Nope

Yep. I have.

16. I have ordered MehiArt / CandyWorld eyes several times in the past. The eyes ship promptly, travel at a reasonable shipping speed (coming from Poland to the U.S.), and are packaged safely. The quality of MehiArt eyes is astounding. The eyes have great depth and wonderful details, like flower petals or patterns, embedded in the eyes. Many urethane eyes lose their appeal at smaller sizes, but even at 14mm MehiArt eyes have gorgeous detail. I would highly recommend MehiArt eyes to anyone looking for an extra special touch for their dolls!

17. What did you order?
      Custom-made eyes in 8mm.
      When did you order?
      Beginning of april.
      How was the communication?
      It was sufficient, Her english is lacking but I provided a moodboard and examples of what I wanted.
      How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy through the etsy system and paypal.
      How long did it take to ship?
      Took about 12 days I think.
      Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      No
      If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      I wasn't entierly please with the first pair of eyes she made. She listened to what I wanted and adjusted accordingly without complaint.
      Would you order from this company again?
      Absolutely!

:DThe eyes are amazing, detailed and crips and I had a demanding order for such a small size. She impressed me and all of my friends. I will get more in the future!:wiggle

#17 LaPlaceDemon, Apr 20, 2016
      Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
    18. * What did you order?
      I have ordered twice from mehi for a total of eight custom eyes. This review will be for my most recent order.

* When did you order?
      Inquiry placed on 29th July, paid 30th July

Communication was prompt and friendly. I received a reply to my custom order same day and order was paid the next. I received a note on the 12th of August advising the eyes were almost ready then on the 19th with some pictures.

I placed a custom order via message on etsy, once we dicussed the financials, a listing was created for me and i paid via paypal.

Most of the eyes were completed by 19th August but one of them was made with the wrong colour and she had to remake it. All tiems were shipped on 23rd August and arrived 7th September. (about 2 weeks) Both times I've been given free shipping.

All items accounted for. I was also given 2 gift eyes, a pair of 6mm eyes and another 14mm pair which i think was the one she made in error and just decided to give me anyway.

I had no problems with my order :)

Absolutely. More Below

What i like about them
      - Low Dome
      - Quick Turn around time (in comparison to other companies)
      - Custom colours & sizes
      - Decent Quality for price

Things that could be considered Cons to some (but not to me)
      - Minor irregularities due to being hand made such as uneven edges or eye shapes. This had greatly improved from when i first ordered but still something to keep in mind if you want everything perfect.
      - Faint clear spots on the sclera, especially near the iris. This doesn't show on camera, but can be seen by the naked eye.
      - Some fogging on the clear dome near the edge of the iris. 2/10 eyes have this. Can only be see from side view.
      - They don't catch light as nice as your 'High price range' eyes so even light eyes can still seem dull in poor lighting. But they are still my favourite 'middle price range' urethane eyes. (High being the ED / Doll Flower / Doll Bakery etc and low range being Mako)

19. I've actually ordered several pairs of eyes over the last year or so. Always very pleased with my purchases!
      I just forget about this feedback thread system here. :sweat

* What did you order? 12mm urethane eyes light blue diamond and flowers
      * When did you order? 11Dec16
      * How was the communication? Fine. No problems.
      * How easy was it to pay? With Paypal, far too easy! lol
      * How long did it take to ship? They are very fast to ship out, it just takes a few weeks to cross the ocean.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Never. ^_^
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? None. Never had any problems or issues.
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely! There are always several pair I would love to have, if I could buy them all! :mwahaha

[​IMG]Ron - Granado tan Neptune by aernath, on Flickr

20. * What did you order?
      I have ordered a pair of eyes in the size of 9 mm, with a reference on her standard listing of 8 mm eyes in pastel blue color.

* When did you order?
      January 2018

It was not smooth. Her English is poor in my opinion and was not good enough to communicate the details of the custom order.

It was very easy to pay per Paypal.

It took some days longer as agreed. She hasn't tried to explain the delay to me. It took totally 3 weeks from placing the order plus 1 week for delivery per airmail.

No.

There was a problem with the color of the eyes I have received.

The seller sent me a photo of the eyes as they were made. I have written her my doubts about the color because it looked like another color. In my opinion pastel blue has to be definitely blueish. The color I have seen on her photo was greenish like turquoise and lighter as I have expected. She replied it was the same color and explained the different look as the photos were just made in the different lighting. So I have answered I would receive them if they are of the same color as I have ordered. It was not meant, I have accepted the wrong color, it was meant I have given her a clear condition to send the eyes. She hasn't replied and nothing happened after that - no messages, no tracking information. Some days later I have had to ask about the actual status of the order. She said she has sent them already to me. She hasn't provided any further information as the date of shipment or the tracking number. I have had to ask for it again. I have received a tracking number, but it was wrong, nothing could be found. She said, the woman in the post office has made a mistake and gave me then a correct tracking number. That took me time and more messages to be written. I have really written a lot for this transaction, I haven't had any transactions before with so much managing efforts required from me as a buyer.

As I have received my package with the eyes, I was disappointed, because they were of the wrong color, not the pastel blue but exacly that turquoise I have seen on her photo. I have informed the seller. She was rejective, repellent and rude in her replies since then, she wrote a lot of things which were not true and she accused me the things I have never done. It is a pity someone in a seller position allows herself to communicate with a buyer in such an inacceptable way.

I have opened a case on etsy. It took some days to go through the process, but we couldn't find a solution, I asked for return + refund, she has declined completely with an argument, it was a custom order. The etsy Team couldn't do anything for me, they just said, due to the variations of screen resolution on a user’s computer, perceptions of color may differ. They concluded that this order does not qualify as significantly not as described. I have opened a case on PayPal, but it was closed some days later by PayPal, because they give generally no buyer's protection in case of custom orders.

The only thing has worked in this order was the ordered custom size. She made exactly 9 mm as I have ordered.

No, I will never order from this company again and I would not recommend to place here any custom orders, because of that horrible customer service. In case you need a customer service, you are lost here.