1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Odd Aristocratic/Odd Numbers Product Review

Apr 19, 2014

1. Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses.

*What did you order?
      *When did you order?
      *How long did it take to ship?
      *Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      *Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      *Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      *Were you satisfied with the product?
      *Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      *Would you buy more from this company?

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.

2. I think a lot of people might have seen their stuff or even bought from them but no one's done a product review for them yet. I placed it here coz I ordered through an agent so I had no personal dealings with them whatsoever.

Their site: http://oddbjd.taobao.com/?spm=2013.1.0.0.NrufJY

*What did you order?
      +Nemesis+ set for EID & +Happy children's day+ for YOSD
      *When did you order?
      March 18th
      Shipped from agent's place on April 15th. I'm sure the agents got it first coz they also included a card.
      Agent
      Yes, definitely.
      Yep.
      Absolutely
      Well...there is a medal on the tricorn that has the Queen's head on it...except poor old Queenie is upside down. I understand why they did it but that basically renders that side of the tricorn unusable. Good thing is, I can just turn the tricorn the other way and it still looks good (see picture).
      Yep...got my eyes set on some of their other sets already.

[​IMG]

3. *What did you order?
      + Corvus Corax + set Hound Size
      + CRANFORD +set for Idealian 72

*When did you order?
      3/4/15
      5/7/15-- just over 2 months
      Group order through a Taobao agent

Yes for the Corvus Corax set, not as much for Cranford. It looks and feels a little shabbier in person.

Exactly alike for Corvus Corax, pretty much for Cranford

Over all, yes.

I really love the Corvus corax set as I've said, it feels wonderful and fits the doll like it was made for him. It looks exactly like the promo pics.The Cranford set fits oddly and feels flimsier. It is too tight around the waist in the vest and the pants, and they won't zip up all the way. The pants lace up strangely around the calves and the corset-thing they have going on bulges out at the widest point of the calf. He'll need tall boots to cover it. The hat is dreadful to be honest. I wasn't planning on using it so I don't mind. Overall the suit looks good on my Hyperon, so I am pretty happy with it.

Maybe. If they had something I really liked.

4. *What did you order?
      + Priest + set for IOS80.

*When did you order?
      30/08/18
      It shipped on 11/10 so nearly two months.
      Directly from the company.
      I think so.
      I think it looks better than the official pictures. =)
      Yes.
      The price is very acceptable and it accepts custom size/color orders (which is a great news for IOS80 owners; as for color customization you need to ask the shop if they have the materials). The fabric feels a little bit thin but well... the price tells all.
      Yes if they release outfits I like.

#4 Kurtssingh, Oct 17, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    5. *What did you order?
      Two outfits: the mad hatter outfit and the rabbit outfit (with the blue coat).

*When did you order?

September 2020

Two and a halve months

I placed the order on Legenddoll

Overall I thought the quality was pretty good. The fabric is pretty decent and the overall look of the outfits is great.
      Some of the individual parts and details weren’t so great though.

The overall look is the same as in the sales pictures. Some details on my outfits were different.

I’m satisfied with the overall look of the outfits, though I do feel like I overpaid for them.

The positives: there’s quite some detail in the outfits, the fabrics are nice and the overall looks are great.
      The negatives: even though they were both a “custom” size, some of the items (like the pants) are quite ill-fitting.
      Some of the silver accessories on the mad hatter outfit look really cheap and are already discolored. Some of the items, like the cape, contain some stains and discoloration. And some of the details on the mad hatter outfit are different from the sales pictures. They forgot to put the card on the mad hatter hat, and the silver detail on the cape is different.
      I don’t want to sound too negative though, because even with these imperfections I am happy with the outfits.

I would if they’d bring out a new outfit I really love.