1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica Product Review

Oct 3, 2014

1. Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses.

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.
      PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS.

2. What did you order?
      I ordered the Modern Times LH outfit and Treasure chest - Key HH necklace.

When did you order?
      2015-07-29

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, the quality of the items is very fine. A lot of attention has been given to scale of things like patterns and buttons, and the clothes are finished very neatly. The original price is appropriate, but I ordered during a sale so I feel I got a nice deal.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes. They look just like the sales pictures.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very much so.

Would you buy more from this company?
      Yes, definitely.

3. What did you order?
      I ordered 'Sugar Baby' outfit set, 'Let's Draw' outfit set, 'Royal Bronze' outfit set, 'Basic Girl Shirt', 'Ivy' wig, and 'Honesty' wig.

When did you order?
      July 22, 2015 (tracking number emailed to me on July 23rd and package arrived July 27th)

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, the clothing is very detailed and the wigs are neat and packaged carefully.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, they looked exactly like the images on their website.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes!

Would you buy more from this company?
      Absolutely!

[​IMG]

4. * What did you order?
      2 Wigs, 2 wig caps, eye putty & faceup protectors

* When did you order?
      14 February 2016 (shipped February 15th, arrived February 26!)

The wigs are top quality. They are shiny and soft, and we don't see the wig cap. Super happy!

Exactly the same! I got this beautiful Aurora wig and the curls are exactly as pictured; the color is as well.

Yes! I recommend Little Monica products to anyone wanting really soft, good quality wigs!

There was no communication between Little Monica and me; I placed my order, payed through Paypal, and a day later received a tracking number for my goods. It took only twelve days to get to Canada, which is good. Little Monica also offers K-packet shipping for small orders, which is a lot cheaper than EMS. I saved over 10$ with it.

If something came up that I wanted, I would for sure!

5. * What did you order?
      Little Harmony boy "Little Kliff," basic doll with faceup.
      * When did you order?
      March 17, 2016
      More than appropriate. In fact I feel that I got way more than what I paid for.
      In my opinion he actually looks better in person. His faceup is a bit starker than it looks in the pictures, and I also ordered him with body blushing.
      Definitely. He had no marks or scratches, and no defects. His faceup and blushing was perfect.
      As I ordered body blushing, he's already seen some serious wear and tear only after two photo shoots and three outfit changes. I'm too paranoid to handle him most of the time now. That's not Little Monica's fault though--that's just the nature of blushing. Also, Kliff arrived rather loosely strung. He has difficulty standing up on his own, and his arms don't like to stay up too well. Chances are I will need to restring him soon. Thirdly, I actually had to look up a tutorial on how to work his joints, because his elbow and hip joints actually are double jointed, but rather confusing to work at first. However, they do give him a very realistic look when he is stationary.
      Absolutely. I love my Little Kliff, and frequently go back to Little Monica to look at their other dolls. I wouldn't be surprised if I brought home another in the future.
      [​IMG]

6. * What did you order?
      Little Harmony girl, "Little Sophia," Normal Skin, with her original company faceup.
      * When did you order?
      Ordered May 5th, shipped June 28th, delivered July 5th (delivery was pushed back due to holiday)
      For one of my first BJDs, yes. I feel she is very well priced for the quality and speed of her production.
      Definitely! She is so much more beautiful in person than the company photos made her out to be.
      Very very very much so. I couldn't have asked for more!
      She has beautiful sculpting. It is absolutely gorgeous. The girl body does happen to have some cleavage but nothing dramatic like FL busts. Needless to say, the chest is by no means flat, so keep this in mind. Her frame is very petite and seems to be able to fit "slim" MSD sized clothing with ease. Her feet (to me) seem a little big for her legs and her arms seem a tiny bit on the long side IMHO but otherwise the body well proportioned. She stands like a charm!
      However...
      She has "double-jointed" arms but they are extremely finicky as the notch to support the peanut inside of the forearm is super small and tends to slip. I often fear she'll crack her forearm or her elbow joint due to the ferocity shown with the snap back. Please be careful when posing the arms. When taking the peanut back out of the notch, have a firm grip on the forearm to avoid any mishaps.
      Yes yes yes! I already have the Harmony girl, "Roselyn" and the Little Harmony girl, "Little Sarubia" on my wishlist!

7. * What did you order?
      Sweet Blossom outfit

* When did you order?
      I placed the order on March 23rd and it arrived on April 7th. I chose K-Packet shipping.

It was a bit pricey, but I think the quality was worth it. The dress was lined on the inside and all the garments were made of very nice materials.

All pieces of the outfit looked exactly like the photos.

Yes, very much so.

Yes, I would definitely buy from them again :)

8. * What did you order?
      Little Monica Harmony Boy Body Part with Full blushing
      * When did you order?
      December 11, 2016
      Yes
      Yes
      Yes, the resin was very smooth and the seam lines were removed well.
      Pro: The item was shipped promptly
      Cons: You can't choose the blush tones, but I am still happy with the blushed body.
      Yes

9. * What did you order? In Stock Little Monica Little harmony Jeremy from DDE

* When did you order? Aug. 14th

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Hells yeah

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Oh my god, even cuter

* Were you satisfied with the product? YAS

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product: The company faceup is delicate and beautiful but the RESIN is just stunning. It has a bit more tooth and texture to it than some lower-end companies, almost imitating fine porcelain. The joints and posing are solid and easy to move. He came well-strung and not floppy and stands like a rock. There are no negatives! The one thing that miffed me was the eyes that came with him were an unattractive grey shade that did not suit the faceup.

* Would you buy more from this company? Absolutely
      [​IMG]

10. * What did you order?
      Little Monica Aurora (XXS) wig in salmon brown color
      * When did you order?
      Ordered April 3rd, arrived April 12th (using k-packet)
      I absolutely love the quality of this wig. The fibers are soft, with a nice natural shine, and the styling is great
      The wig does look like the photos, although I wasn't expecting it to be a mix of light brown and pinkish fibers, I thought it was just brown.
      Sadly, I'm really let down. The size of the wig on the website says 3~4 inches, but when it arrived I discovered that the hairline was a firm 4 inches, so it wouldn't fit my doll (roughly 3.5in head) as it was much too big.
      Positives: great quality, and pretty fast shipping time
      Negatives: size is larger than I was expecting based on the description
      I think the quality is there, so I might

11. Hope it’s ok to revive this thread, company is amazing and deserves a review :celebrate

What did you order? Little Monica Dyuke, 3-part torso body, hands type A, skin normal with face up and body blush

When did you order? 27th August 2020

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? It was; the doll is a nice size and the resin feels very smooth and lightweight and high quality, strung well also and his features and paint work is very nice

Did the item look like the sales pictures? He did! Better in person in fact I love the way his nose and mouth are shaped and his company face up is lovely

Were you satisfied with the product? I was very satisfied

Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) face and body blush are really well done, I love how they painted his nails, lips and eyes very beautifully done

Would you buy more from this company? Absolutely

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

12. * What did you order? Vampire Little Enrill (blank) on the Little Harmony girl body + extra heel feet, 1 pair of red heels, 1 short silver grey wig
      * When did you order? 10. October 20 (received my order on the 2. December 20 despite the pandemic!)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes (I paid 395 USD without shipping)
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yes
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) The resin parts are very smooth and well made. Just the shoes immediately left stains but I was able to remove them with a magic block. Otherwise the fit is great.
      Also I am amazed at how fast I've received my order. She arrived at my place in Switzerland not even 2 months after placing my order.
      * Would you buy more from this company? yes I actually plan to order another doll next week and maybe I'll get the new echo girl body for a hybrid as well.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Here she's wearing the wig and the shoes I've ordered with her.

13. * What did you order?
      Sarubia on Harmony Girl big bust body, with faceup, WS
      * When did you order?
      It was an event for products they made for an offline exhibition or something, so there was a 30% discount, and that is very worth it!
      Yes, the faceup very much resembles the one in the sales picture
      Yes
      LM has a very special white skin tone that is actually not close to any other WS in my opinion, I like this color very much but that also can be a problem because of the color difference. When you get the LM bodies, you get rid of the color difference problem, but I have to say that their 1/3 bodies are absolutely not in the best-designed ones. Especially their knee joint does not have the "double joint" design, which means that the leg can only bend to ~90 degrees.
      For heads, definitely. But not for bodies.