1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

HUA SHI YUN all feedback

Nov 13, 2016

1. HUA SHI YUN
      Taiwan site:Pre-order
      Oversea site: hua-shi-yun
      Esty:SAYOKO by ilovesayoko

Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses.

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      * Would you order from this company again?

#1 kailing21484, Nov 13, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    2. * What did you order?
      I ordered lots of clothes (SD13/17/16/yosd/Msd)
      * When did you order?
      Last month (10/15/2016)
      It was great! I ordered from online (FB) because she was in a doll event with live video.
      Of course :D super smooth and no problem by credit card.
      10 days with registered airmail (max estimated 14 days). Shipped 10/17/2016 , received by 10/27/2016
      No! everything is as what she described! Received all I wanted from the live video chat!
      I would think she would willing to help if something happens.
      nothing happened on my orders, but i believe she willing to help.

Yes! definitely!

#2 kailing21484, Nov 13, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    3. * What did you order?
      Three shirts, one sweater, one jacket, all intended for a SD17 doll (I ordered the "Popo68" size for all items). I also received a gift item, a cute doll-sized cushion :- )

* When did you order?
      18th Nov 2016

Excellent. Flora is very fluent in English and all ordering instructions were clear, so there was no problem there. I was kept updated throughout the process of the order, which I appreciate very much. Flora was polite and professional, a treat to communicate with.

I sent the money through Paypal, so it was easy.

Around two months, since it was a preorder. It arrived in 6 days.

No, everything was perfect, except on one item the clothing tag was sewn into the inside seam, but it is a very minor mistake that will be easily fixed. I'm so happy with my order that I'm not disappointed or mad about it at all

No problems beyond the small mistake I mentioned above (which I'm not planning on making a fuss about). I'm sure Flora would be willing to help as best she could if there was an issue, however.

Yes, I definitely plan to in the future! ♡

Since there isn't a lot of feedback here (not sure if this store is new?) and some people might feel uneasy ordering from them, I will put forth my strong recommendations for Hua Shi Yun. The clothes I got are extremely well-made, with high quality materials and so many lovely details like functioning buttons and pockets. They also offer custom measurements for a small fee. Their prices are really good when you consider what some doll clothes go for from other larger companies.
      If you are reading this, consider checking out Hua Shi Yun's next preorder period (this sounds so sponsored, but I swear it isn't, I am just one happy customer x- P )

4. * What did you order?
      I ordered two pairs of pants and 4 shirts (SD, SD17 & uncle)

* When did you order?
      During a pre-order period in February

Excellent! I received confirmation right away when I ordered plus emails throughout the process.

Very easy... paid via paypal.

Not long at all... I ordered at the end of the pre-order period so I think maybe 3 weeks when everything shipped. I was really happy to get an email so quickly about my order shipping and the tracking number. Tracking overseas orders in the US lately for me has been hit or miss... lots of times things arrive before tracking is ever updated so I didn't rush to check it. I was really impressed to get an email from Flora a few days after my order shipped saying that tracking wasn't updating online but not to worry because the items did ship on the date promised. I think it was the next day or the day after that and my package was waiting at the post office. Of course shipping tracking isn't anything that is controlled by Flora but I was impressed that she was checking on orders even after they left her hands.

Nope everything was perfect and exactly as pictured online.

I had no problems.

Yes I will. The quality of the clothes are top notch and they are affordable. Plus communication is excellent!

5. * What did you order?
      I ordered a shirt, a sweater and a pair of pants. In Popo68 and Loongsoul73 size.

* When did you order?
      During march preorder. Via Flora´s email, the instructions are on the webside.

The communication has been really good. Flora reply quicky and pleasantly. And keeps you informed at all times about the status of the order.

Easy, with paypal.

The package was sent on may 3th, and I received it on the 10th. Pretty fast.

Everything was perfect.

There was no problem.

Of course :3nodding:. The clothes are beautiful and very well finished. Has great variety and very well priced.

6. What did you order? Multiple outfits, SD/ID72/MSD
      * When did you order? Spring 2018 preorder
      * How was the communication? fabulous
      * How easy was it to pay? super easy
      * How long did it take to ship? roughly a month, spot on with the time estimates
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? nope
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? no problems
      * Would you order from this company again? absolutely

7. * What did you order? The Hua Shi Yun Box
      * When did you order? 12.24.18
      * How was the communication? We communicated through email. Flora was friendly and polite with each interaction.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, via Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Fast, 12 days, and it was during the holiday season!
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? no
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely

8. * What did you order? Several pants and shirts in SD13B and Popo68 sizes.
      * When did you order? Order emailed on 07/02/19 for preorder on 07/10/19
      * How was the communication? Excellent
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy (Paypal)
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped 9/10/19 (2 months), arrived 9/18/19.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? Was contacted about unavailability of particular color fabric, other options offered.
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely