1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Momoni Product Review

Feb 5, 2020

1. * What did you order?
      An Atelier Momoni Pitusa Somni

* When did you order?
      12 August 2019

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, but the resin color is slightly darker than images would let you to believe. Not by much, and I had heard this from others as well, so I was prepared.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      Positives: The doll poses extremely well, it's very cute and the body is great.
      Negatives: The faceplate, although it seems secure enough, does come off pretty easy. I would have loved the ears on the Somni to be a bit further back.

* Would you buy more from this company?
      I probably will, because I really like how posable the bodies are. I was not impressed with the communication though.

I moved the service part of the review to: https://denofangels.com/threads/atelier-momoni-service-review.817939/

The doll is very high quality, resin is smooth and almost soft to the touch. Poseability is amazing. The only thing I have right now is as mentioned that the faceplate comes off really easily, so be careful about that.

[​IMG]Luna by Daisy Rosefalk, on Flickr

[​IMG]Luna by Daisy Rosefalk, on Flickr

[​IMG]Luna in bed by Daisy Rosefalk, on Flickr

#1 Osquary, Feb 5, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
    2. * What did you order?
      Direct I have ordered Steel Somni, Toffee Somni, Steel KittyM, Lush Mini Reira, Cocoa Mini Reira, Toffee Mini Rei and Toffee Momonita. I have also bought several dolls second hand.

* When did you order?
      I did a preorder for Somni and KittyM in July of 2020 and a preorder for Momonita in December of 2020, and I bought both Lush and Cocoa Mini Reiras, Toffee Mini Rei and Steel Somni direct (in stock) in Septempber of 2021

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Since the preorders are showing in one skin tone with a basic face up I would say no, I feel they look BETTER than the sales photos. The in stock dolls I did not see photos until right before she shipped them. I emailed asking if she had certain sculpts in stock and she emailed back what she had and I chose 4 dolls (would have bought more if I had the money on hand)

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      EXTREMELY HAPPY!

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      Positives: I love the size of these dolls. They fit in most barbie clothes, and some blythe clothes as well as many other types of clothing for 1/6th dolls. They are the best posers I have. They move so smoothly, the resin feels nice, they aren't too light or too heavy. Overall these are my absolute favorite dolls I have ever owned!

Negatives: I wouldn't call this a negative per se, but I wish they had magentic hands. There are some doll brands that don't work unless you take the hands off. I have taken them off twice and it was a struggle so if the cuffs are too tight I don't use the top becuase I am not dealing with tiny hands coming off and going back on again.

* Would you buy more from this company?
      A million times YES!

This photo is my current group (minus my Toffee Momonita from the December preorder who is awaiting a faceup with Rakeru Sensei)

[​IMG]