1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Addicted to DoA?

Feb 10, 2010

1. So, today I realized how much time I spend on this website. I mean, evertime I get on the computer, it is at least minimized. And this got me thinking..How much time do you all spend on Den of Angels? :)

Just curious. :o

Also, if there is a better place for this, let me know. :)

2. Hi, i am Cyberspacegirl and I am a dollaholic.

And i spend way, way, way to much time on DOA. Especially during nightshifts. Most boring night shift i spend 6 hours non-stop looking at old and archived threads.

3. oh yes i spend hours and hours here every day..... i love den of angels

4. I log on everytime I log on the computer. Here's so much to look at!

5. I spend a lot of time on here too. I love looking at photos of dolls, seeing what's in the MP, picking up tips... just indulging my dolly addiction ^^

6. The three sites I fritter away my time on: DoA, Dairyland BJD, and flickr. With an occasional game of free cell or zookeeper to break things up.
      But at least I've weaned myself away from eBay--somewhat. :sweat

7. Yay! So glad to see I am not alone in my 'addiction'!

8. I spend a ridiculous amount of time here, looking at people's dolls and finding new ones to add to my wishlist. I really should get a life.

9. Yes, I'm totally addicted to DoA...but I'm not complaining. :)

I usually just surf the discussion threads and stare at my favorite sculpts or read photostories, or I join in on a lot of the BJD Games most of the time.

With my home-tutored schedule, I could literally spend all day just surfing DoA at random times, which usually makes my family mad when I am up past 2AM on DoA.

Luckily it's not the worst thing on the internet to be addicted to....
      And it's not a bad addiction at all. Spending time on DoA, you can make a lot of new friends, human and resin. Also, it makes me pretty happy being on DoA pretty much 24/7, it's the funnest and happiest site I know of! :D

10. I have no idea, A LOT of time....there's always a doa thread (or three or more)
      open and I have about 3 thousand bookmarks on my browser, mostly of pages
      from here and sites I found through here.

It's probably best I don't think about it too much, but I do spend
      as much time (maybe more) watching netflix/hulu so.. :sweat

11. me? addicted to DoA?... noo, what would make you say that? :| i spend basically all day and all night on DoA b/c i love dolls and such. but also because i dont have anything else to do. No license and no car, about to start working again though. so yeah, DoA is really the only thing i can do at the moment.... i seriously need a life though

12. Me too! I'm on here for at least 3-4 hours a day on average I'd say. And Flickr and Yahoo Japan too. I love looking at dolls. Yep, totally addicted!!

13. Phew, it's not just me then :)

And as has been said, it's a relatively harmless addiction compared to what else is on the internet.

14. Damn, I was wondering when someone else starts this thread, because, being an addict myself, I am officially in denial.

15. I'm addicted and I don't even have my doll yet! XD

16. I spend an unhealthy amount of time on DOA. Compulsively checking my thread subscriptions, scanning the marketplace for things I don't need and never buy, and lurking in the critique section... I should put all that time into customizing my dolls instead, I guess.

17. Hi, my name is Takysa, and I'm addicted to DoA. =^i^= It's been... 5 seconds since my last page view...

Hehehe yeah, I lurk around here a lot! I love seeing what other people do with their dolls :D

18. *laughs* He really does! *knows all too well* Then again, so do I! But that's cause of my BF (aka Ageha!) xD

19. Bwahaha, when I think about it, whenever I post or send a pm, I'm finding myself browsing and doing stuff on DOA till I receive a response lol ><; I have to remind myself not everyone is on when I am, lol but I still just refresh or browse and..lurk :D lol
      Sooo, I'd say I definitely am on DOA at least once a day or every other day for a few hours total that day :3

20. I'm here all the time. Every time I get on the internet, I come here. If I only had three websites I could go on at all, I would choose DeviantArt, here..and someplace else. That one's hard. But DoA, for sure. I lurk here all the time.
      I do think I'm addicted. I go one every day, just to meet my doll-love quota for the day xD