1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Alice's Collections Feedback (ALL)

Sep 23, 2010

1. * What did you order?
      - Doll Family - A Shana in normal/pink skin
      - Event doll Doll Family - Pets Frog in green skin
      - A wavy lavender SD sized wig
      - Eyelashes
      * When did you order?
      - I ordered during the third week of February 2016 and received everything on the last day of March 2016
      * How was the communication?
      - Communication was amazing! I wanted to order this doll to take her to DollNorth, and I was worried I wouldn't get her in time. I sent them an email to ask and they were so helpful and accommodating. I ended up getting the doll about a month before I was expecting, too!
      * How easy was it to pay?
      - Yep. Everything was done through PayPal
      * How long did it take to ship?
      - My order shipped after about a month.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      - I'm really pleased with the quality of everything I purchased. Especially considering I bought during a sale event, I would definitely say I got my money's worth.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      - Yep! The only tiny gripe I have is that they had no photographs of the blank doll, which is what I ordered. It would have been nice to see what the sculpt looked like without the faceup but otherwise everything looked just as photographed.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      - I am completely satisfied.
      * Would you order from this company again?
      - For sure! They were great and I want to continue supporting them.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand
      - Yes, assuming I trusted the seller.

#221 faun_fairy, Apr 1, 2016
      Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    2. What did you order?
      - Ringdoll Norman Light 2.0 Tan Fullset
      - Ringdoll clothes (RC 70-51)
      - Custom-sized Pants

* When did you order?
      I ordered Norman on January 8 during Ringdoll's holiday promo. The pants and the Ringdoll clothes were just added at around the start of February.

Stellar! I couldn't ask for more, really. Alice knew Silas was going to be my first BJD and she was so patient with allof my questions. I even made the newbie mistake of adding the promo shipping with my order (I thought anything above $100 qualified) and she just sent me an e-mail explaining things. Paid my shipping within the same hour and they began to process it. :D

The next day, I asked her to switch my initial order into a Norman Light 2.0 as I wasn't really drawn to the first sculpt when I saw owner pics of him. She told me she was just about to forward the orders to Ringdoll and that I emailed her right on time. She switched my order and all was well.

Later on, I asked her if I could add a pair of cutom-sized jeans and the Ringdoll pajamas I saw on the official site. Again, no problems here. The next thing I know I got the shipping notice and got my order around an hour later! Everything was neatly packed inside the Ringdoll box and there was nothing mossing or broken. Alice did a wonderful job packing the box as there was no empty space = no chance of anything tumbling out. You'd think that after three months, something would be forgotten but I've had no such issues with Alice. Perfect communication. <3

Super easy since it was through PayPal

Almost exactly three months. Well within the estimated 3-4 month ETA

YES. I was a bit worried because I ordered the company face up in tan and those don't have sales pictures on the Ringdoll site. I almost cried tears of joy when saw Silas. Even without the eyes and eyelashes, he was so handsome. The face up was perfect and clean throughout and the sculpt was even better in person.

As close to it as can be but in tan.

So satisfied. Can't ask for a better experience/doll.

Yes! If I can order all of my dolls and accessories from Alice, I would. With her, I don't have to worry about anything being misunderstood or getting lost and delayed.

Clothes from Alice's Collections? Sure. But it's so easy to just buy new ones from her since I can be sure of the size too. :)

3. * What did you order?
      - MSD-sized clothes (a shirt, a skirt and a short)
      - MSD Glasses
      - Two pairs of socks
      - MSD Shoes
      - A pair of glass eyes

* When did you order?
      I ordered on the 3rd of March 2016

Very good, they sent me a mail after shipping out my order and another one to give me the shipping number with the link to track it.

Very easy through Paypal, it's a direct link from their site

About a month, and it arrived on April 10th 2016

YES ! The quality is really good for the price, it's well sewn and detailed.

Yes, absolutely !

I'm really pleased with all the items. The only thing I'm a little bothered with is the size of the shoes compared to my minifee feet : it's so big !

Sure ! It's a good quality for a good price, and their communication service is perfect.

Yes, if it's something discontinued I really want

4. * What did you order?
      - Mystic Kids Lillian (45cm) fullset
      - Doll Family-A Practice Head
      - Kazari 5cm kitty (spring event)

* When did you order?
      February 21, 2016

Excellent and fast, I had a mix up with the shipping cost but the issue was rectified quickly and easily.

PayPal was super easy

2 months, it arrived 04/25/2016

absolutely!

I was actually pleasantly surprised that the wig in the fullset was silver with pink tips instead of the brown I was expecting. I suppose if you wanted a brown wig this would be an issue but I honestly LOVE this color so much it's great.

200% :D

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I messed up the shipping cost but they emailed me and all I had to do was send the shipping to their PayPal and everything was straight!

* Would you order from this company again? Absolutely! I'm actually planning another order as we speak lol

possibly, depending on who was selling and the condition it was in.

5. o What did you order?

Doll family- A practice head

Akagi Doll- Ban head

o When did you order?

August 30, 2015

o How was the communication?

Communication was wonderful! I got a message the next day letting me know my order was processing and then that my order was processed. The same day later that day I got an update stating that my order was shipped. I also received a message from them shortly after my order was delivered.

o How easy was it to pay?

I used paypal so really it couldn’t have been easier!

o How long did it take to ship?

Well I ordered it the 30th of August and it arrived the 17th of September so I suppose it took a grand total of 19 days to complete my order from start to finish.

o Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

I think I got a steal! Both heads were on sale so I got them for a price I was really happy with.

o Did the item look like the sales pictures?

They looked even better than the pictures!

o Were you satisfied with the product?

I am very satisfied with the products they even better than I though they would be!

o If you weren’t satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

I didn’t have any problems with the company, they were very responsive throughout the order process and my order was completed in a really timely and professional manor.

o Would you order from this company again?

Absolutely! I would recommend this company to anyone in the hobby I am so happy with the service and variety in what they sell. They even included a free magic eraser as a gift for my order!

o Would you buy this company’s products second-hand?

Since this company is a dealer of a sort it wouldn’t really be any different to buy their products second-hand than it would be to buy any of the companies they sell second-hand. That in mind I’m not currently interested in buying Bjds or their accessories second hand at this time due in no part to the wonderful service or quality of the dealer. So in short I don’t think so but I wouldn’t be interested in buying the same products from any company or dealer second-hand.

6. * What did you order?
      I ordered a Ringdoll Lucifer (basic) in normal skin, an outfit for said doll, the event doll and 2 pairs of in-stock eyes.
      * When did you order?
      Feb 02 of 2016
      Great! All my questions answered pretty fast. All problems solved just as quickly, too.
      Pretty easy. Just had to fill in my details to paypal.
      Item took about 4 months to produce but once shipped, arrived in less than a week via DHL.
      Definitely.
      One of the pairs of eyes were a bit off ((the picture looked brown however they eyes were more of a yellow))
      Aside from that one pair of eyes? Very satisfied.
      N/A
      Depends on what I'm looking for. I'll stick to my UK dealer for now.
      Sure.

7. What did you order? Bunch of MSD clothes, socks and underwear
      When did you order? December 2015 and April 2016
      How was the communication? It was amazing! I always recived answers really fast. They told me when my package shipped and even changed something that i had misordered
      How easy was it to pay? I was taken to a paypal page right away to pay! It was so easy!
      How long did it take to ship? It took about a month after.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Oh yeah! The prices was amazing for the quality of the items.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Most yes. I had one outfit that looked brown in the picture but was black in person. No real bigy there. Just probably my monitor color.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Yeah all my items were packaged well and arrived safe. They have held up pretty well and fit my slim girl very well
      Would you order from this company again? Planned on it! Hopefully soon
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand probably not since I can just go on the website and order everything I need plus more!

8. * What did you order?
      Doll Family-H 1/3 male jointed hands
      * When did you order?
      May 7, 2016
      Perfect. The Alice's Collections team always answers any questions promptly, and updates the order whenever possible.
      Very easy. I paid through Paypal.
      24 days. My order shipped out on May 31, 2016.
      Yes.
      Pretty much exactly the same.
      Yes! I bought the hands when Doll Family-H was having a sale, so that was nice. The quality is great for the price, and I just love these slim hands.
      n/a
      Yes. I like the quality and feel of the Doll Family-H's resin. I would also buy again through this dealer--this is my third time buying through them, and I have been nothing but completely satisfied with everything.
      Yes, if I had to.

9. * What did you order?
      Little Kliff, Champagne mohair wig, SD suit, SD oriental outfit, silver frame glasses, silver headphones, MSD boots, 5 pairs of 14 mm eyes, white MSD pants, black MSD hoodie, cream mohair wig, silver long synthetic wig, platinum blonde mohair wig, SD platform boots.
      * When did you order?
      March 17, 2016
      Excellent! Alice Collections kept in touch with me even after my concerns with Little Kliff's delay.
      Extremely.
      About two months. For Little Kliff, he took about three months.
      Quality is excellent.
      Exactly like the pictures.
      Yes.
      NA
      I already have. ;)
      If I absolutely had to, although I don't see why I would.

10. * What did you order?
      Mystic Kids Melody (head only)
      * When did you order?
      May 19, 2016
      Amazing. I received confirmation of my order, confirmation that it was going to ship, and confirmation when it actually shipped, along with the tracking number.
      Very easy, paypal.
      Just a few days short of one month.
      Yes!
      Yes.
      Very satisfied.
      NA
      Yes. I am considering it. So many things on my wishlist!
      Yes.

11. * What did you order?
      -1/6 Dolllove YouYou
      -1/6 Maid dress
      -1/6 black shoes
      -Akagi Doll Ban NS head 66cm
      -Akagi Doll Yusri WS head 47cm
      -Doll Legend 44cm WS muscled body

* When did you order?
      Various times within the beginning of thi year

Perfect. They are always helpful and reply within 24 hours.

PayPal. Easy.

Nothing took too long to ship. Everything was shipped within a reasonable time.

Everything is 100% brand new and good quality. This company is not likely to send you something worth less than you paid for.

Yes.

Yes.

N/A. Everything was fine.

I plan to.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

I am not sure they sell things second hand, but if they assured it was in good condition I would.

12. * What did you order?
      - Yeon-soo Souldoll :N.L.Body( Large chest), Normal skin, With face-up
      -(Wig) AFB4023 Blond (1/4)
      -(Maid outfit) G142 (1/4 MSD)
      -(White Stockings) ST005 (1/4 MSD)
      -(White Lolita dress) SZD3015 (1/4 MSD)
      -( Black and white shoes) SH357 (1/4 MSD)
      - The communication was between us was awesome. Alice answered all of my initial question before buying the doll and some care tips as well. Alice replied quickly even though at the beginning it was during Chinese new year. Alice notified me when each of the packages were being shipped. Alice also put into the clothing order to custom fit it to my doll.

- Since it was the first time I had to use pay-pal to buy a doll through layaway i was awkwardly confused. Alice walked me through the necessary steps to pay.

* When did you order and how long did it take to ship?

Ordered: Feb 21,2016| Finished layaway: March 26,2016
      _________
      Two packages:
      1) April 1->April 4 3:34 pm ( first package)(From China)
      -DHL Express shipping ( ~3 days)
      2) June 8 -> June 11 11:15 am ( second package) (From Korea :Souldoll)
      Eta may 27th delay to the middle of June
      -EMS=>USPS (~3 days)

( Yes, I wrote the times i received it down... :I)
      The quality of the work was incredible. I really liked how the dresses were made. It was ordered to custom fit since Ai:Yue's waist was slimmer than the original dress.

Some of the items need to be updated on the website, because they were even more beautiful in person and on Ai:Yue.

I am completely satisfied by Alice's communication, service and products.

( Look up)

I am planning to purchase their items again once i save up enough.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand.

Dolls, maybe yes. Clothing and other apparels i would buy it from the company.

13. What did you order?
      Ringdoll 1/4 Girl Body
      Loongsoul 1/4 Girl body (tan)
      * When did you order?
      5/9/16
      Great! Alice is always so sweet and answers me back with 24 hours. I checked in at about 2 months to ask about the status of my order, and was surprised when she told me the Ringdoll body was already there! I was curious if it had been there awhile and why she didn't let me know, but I assume she was holding onto it to send it when the second body had arrived. I admit I wish she had contacted me about it when it first arrived, but when I offered to pay extra shipping to have it shipped early she had no problem sending it on over right away.
      Simple, I used Paypal
      Once she shipped the Ringdoll body it got to me (in the US) in only 3 days! Holy smokes it that fast!
      Absolutely, the sculpting is wonderful!
      Yup, exactly so.
      Very much! I adore my new Ringdoll girl!
      N/A
      Yes! Alice is usually the first one I turn to when I'm looking for something. Definitely my favorite place to shop!
      N/A

14. * What did you order?
      2016 Summer Event Hamster (from Sakura & Paper Studio), plus tons of wigs, shoes, eyes, and other misc accessories

* When did you order?
      July 11, 2016

The communication was excellent! I had questions about the event hamster and I got my reply swiftly even if it was still a weekend in their timezone.

Very easy, via PayPal.

I almost could not believe it when it shipped the same day I paid. It arrived in my address four days later (July 14).

Yes, and I even received a free magic sponge!

Yes! The hamster was even more adorable in real life.

Very.

N/A

Definitely

Maybe, although considering their service I'd prefer to buy from them directly.

15. * What did you order?

Doll Legend Luna Full Set

* When did you order?

3/05/2016

Absolutely fantastic, she is amazing to communicate with and gets back very quickly.

Did it all through paypal and had no issue with it.

She shipped a few days after I paid the finale amount and it was here within five days.

Yes.

Yes

Very much, she is just amazing

I am planning on ordering from the company next week :D

I am not sure it would depend on many things.

16. * What did you order?
      Assorted accessories (3 pairs of shoes, 1 wig, 5 pairs of stockings, 4 eyelashes, eye putty, elastic string)
      * When did you order?
      7/30/2016
      Great. They let me know as soon as they shipped, and provided a tracking number.
      PayPal, so, super easy!
      It shipped on 8/2, and I had it in hand 8/4, so, five days total from the day I placed my order to the day it arrived on my doorstep. Crazy fast!
      Yes, the quality was quite good.
      Yes, everything looked exactly as expected.
      Definitely!
      n/a
      Yes, absolutely!
      Probably not, only because I'd just buy right from Alice's.

17. * What did you order?
      Mystic Kids SD Boy, Doll Family-A Frog, Paper & Sakura Hamster, 2 shoes, neck protectors, elastic string, 2 wigs, a jacket, socks, a belt, a shirt, underwear, and denim jeans

* When did you order?

July 3, 2016

Wonderful! I messaged her that I want to buy the jeans (Because they were added in as an event AFTER I bought everything else) and so she told me how to add that additional payment and answered all my other questions (I'm a noob so I had to ask about shipping and wait times)

Paypal is always easy!

Only two days through DHL! Which is impressive because DHL doesn't even operate in my area! The processing time was less than 5 weeks.

Definitely! This is only a dealer so the prices match up to what the listing price is supposed to be, however, the events and sales they have made it better! I got the hamster for only $1, free shipping because I ordered over $100 in accessories! And those aren't even company events, those are just events from the website!

All of them look better than the pictures!

I was most all of them! Except for one of the shoes and the socks... The shoes were so small that it won't even fit and it even tore the socks... The socks aren't very well made but it's okay! These aren't Alice's fault of course because there are different companies that made these items, but just a warning!

No problems!

Of course! I would do it right now if I had the money lol

Sure! None of them are branded to Alice's Collections but I know that they did start out in great quality!

18. * What did you order?
      Doll Leaves Nozomi and sakura paper Hamster

* When did you order?
      29/05/16

Alice has great communication especially when i already order my nozomi before the hamster event start but i also want the hamster so she allow me to buy it. She even answer my question on waiting time.

Very easy. just pay by paypal

Bout 6 days. she ship it out on 06/08/15

yes i feel the price is just around my budget area and they have alot of events.

yes my nozomi looks just like in the picture even if he comes in blank and the hamster look adorable also

im very satisfied with the product

Nil

yes i would mostly buy more dolls from them

maybe if the quality and price is reasonable

19. *What did you order?
      Hui Xiang 58cm AOD Girl, Sakura and Paper event hamster, two dresses, two wigs, a wig cap, socks, and a pair of boots.
      * When did you order?
      July 12, 2016
      Great! I asked several questions and they were answered politely within the next day.
      As easy as having a paypal!
      The package arrived August 17th, 36 days after I ordered!
      Yes, the doll was cheaper than she was on a few other sites and the clothes are very well made.
      Yep!
      Yes.
      N/A
      Definitely.
      If it seemed like a good deal, sure.

#239 anomalydoll, Aug 17, 2016
      Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
    20. *What did you order?
      Ringdoll Spencer with faceup, and as there were 3 events going on at once, I got a small resin bunny magnet(Easter), an accessory under $25 of my choice(Summer event, I chose the whip that came with Spencer's fullset) and an 8% discount on the order(Discontinuation event for certain sculpts, including Spencer)
      * When did you order?
      April 14th, 2016
      Great, I was a little antsy when it had been a couple months and sent an email for a checkup, and they answered promptly and were very reassuring.
      Very easy! Simple with PayPal.
      My order shipped on August 12th and arrived on August 15th! Overall a 4 month wait.
      Yes, although I was surprised that the resin was rougher than the (really smooth)resin on my older Dollzone minis. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but I know it varies between companies.
      Yes, the faceup was VERY slightly different(barely noticeable) but as the sales pics are from years ago it wasn't a surprise.
      Yes!
      When I asked about the wait(I wasn't concerned, just antsy to get the doll as I've wanted it for a long time), they asked Ringdoll for an update and were quick to update me that my doll would be ready in a week! I wasn't expecting them to be able to give me an update on my specific order since another dealer I've worked for sends orders out in batches so I assumed AC did too, but AC actually sends the orders individually when ordered and were able to give me that information!
      Definitely.
      AC being a dealer, even if that was a possibility I'd rather just order from AC again. Overall a great experience!