1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Alice's Collections Feedback (ALL)

Sep 23, 2010

1. * What did you order?
      Wigs, clothing, eyes and glasses

* When did you order?
      12 February, 2011

* How was the communication?
      Great! Alice answered my questions within a day of emailing her and she was very polite and clear.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very. As soon as I completed the checkout I was redirected to paypals website.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Roughly 4 weeks. It was sent out on the 9th of March. The shipping was free and sent via DHL which was incredibly fast! Very impressed :D

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes. The suit had a few loose threads and the fabric was a little low quality but considering the price I paid it doesn't matter. The High temperature wigs (HT line) are beautifully soft and silky and the KK wig is soft and shiny. The fur wig was nice but not the nicest I've seen (again it was cheap so that's ok :) ) The glass eyes were stunning and the little SD sunglasses came in their own zip up case with a nice cleaning cloth.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes. All items looked as they did in the pictures, if not a little better.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes. I'm happy with everything.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      Most definitely!! I loved the whole experience!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand
      Yes I would.

2. * What did you order?
      I ordered a variety of doll clothes, shoes, and eyes.
      * When did you order?
      January 4, 2011
      It was okay. I got my first message from them on January 28, letting me know that my order was still being worked on, but the workers were going on vacation and would be back again on the 12th. I got another message February 16, letting me know one pair of shoes would not be done for a long time, and she asked what I wanted to do. And then I received another message on the 24th that my package was finally shipped.
      Very easy, I paid through Paypal.
      I received my package nearly 2 months after my order.
      Yes, I got some very nice things for the price.
      Yes, they looked very good. One pair of socks was not quite as I expected, but the other things were still perfect.
      Yes
      Probably
      Yes

3. * What did you order? an assortment of clothing, shoes and eyes
      * When did you order? Feb, 14, 2011
      * How was the communication? wonderful and easy - very fluent in English - contacted me with a few questions to make sure we had colors correct
      * How easy was it to pay? very simple via paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Order shipped three days ago via EMS (free shipping!) and arrived today (March 12, 2011) - please note that the MAKE CLOTHING TO ORDER so it will be about a month once you place your order - be aware and be patient. It is SO worth the wait!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? They could charge 2-3 times the price and you would still be getting a good deal!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? They need to improve on the site photos and descriptions. They aren't very helpful if you are a first-time visitor and the pictures don't do justice to the items. Everything was 100% BETTER in person.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? very satisfied - love the free gifts
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Not applicable. I was very satisfied.
      * Would you order from this company again? Another order already in the works!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand: Yes, but I agree with the poster who said that the price is already affordable, so I'd just buy it brand new~

4. * What did you order?
      -- Doll Family-H 45 cm Boy (Arthur) w/ no face-up and with white skin, 1/4 size boy outfit (including a shirt, a pair of pants and a hat), a pair of shoes, 1/4 size eyeglasses and brown eyelashes

* When did you order?
      -- December 30, 2010

-- The communication is EXCELLENT and the company replies fast. ^^

-- VERY VERY EASY. :lol: Paypal

-- About 2 months (because of the long Chinese holiday).

-- Yes. The quality is fantastic and the price is quite affordable than other companies.

-- YES, but I think it's much better in person. ^^

-- Of course.

-- N/A

-- Yes. :sweat

--
      Yes. :aheartbea

5. * What did you order?
      Two pairs of shoes and a skirt

* When did you order?
      Jan 08, 2011

Great! I mailed Alice a LOT, and the responses were always timely and very accommodating. I realized I ordered the wrong size of boots at one point and was able to get that fixed via email, thanks so much.

Very easy through Paypal.

Over two months. This would be my sole 'gripe' (also, the Lunar New Year made it take longer)... I was told that they were short on staff after the holiday and the boots in 1/4 size would take extra time to make (though 1/3 size would be ready sooner, but I had changed to 1/4, so I chose to keep the change and wait). I emailed later for an update and was told 10 more days were needed. Eventually everything was sent out and arrived safely.

Yes. Everything looks better than I expected, somehow. ^^

Yep!

Yes.

N/A

I would. I'm happy with the quality and the service was great- the email replies I was very happy with. I think I just got unlucky with timing, and this appears to be an isolated incident. I can understand that things happen, and when a company is honest and responsive like this it makes up for it.

Yes, certainly.

6. * What did you order?
      -- Group Order, so lots of stuff (over $200) - 1/4 clothes, 1/3 clothes, 1/4 shoes, 1/3 shoes, eyes, elastic

* When did you order?
      -- 1/3/11

-- The communication is very good. AC replied extremely fast, sometimes the same day even and were always very polite and pleasant. A member of my GO ordered a coat that AC had run out if the fabric for and they immediately let me know I could either chose to have them use a different fabric or pick something else to buy - very nice of them! However, my confirmation said orders, unless they contain dolls, usually ship out in 15 days. I got an email on 1/28 saying that some shoes weren't done and the order would have to be finished after the holiday (which is understandable since it was a big order). They returned to work around 2/12 and I emailed them again on 2/17 after not hearing an update. I was told about 10 more days were needed to finish the order. I had to email them again 15 days (not counting weekends) later because I had heard nothing. Our order was finally shipped out 3/11 and I got it about a week or so later.

-- Paypal, so easy, but I lost out a bit as the GO leader because it wasn't until I actually paid that they attached a 4% PP fee to the order..

-- About 2.5 months. I don't count the holiday because it was their time off

-- Yes, several times over. We ordered during a sale, so everything was 12% off. I cannot really know about the clothing my GO participants ordered since I didn't handle it directly, but from what I could see, most of the outfits and shoes could easily go for much much more. Everything appears very nicely made and doesn't look cheap or flimsy.

-- Even better. I looked over the GO's stuff to make sure it was all correct and I was pleasantly surprised by how nice everything was.

-- Of course.

-- I didn't have a problem with anything other then their 10 days = my 20 kind of thing and we were all getting a little frustrated by it, but AC humored my concern politely when I emailed them every time.

-- >_>;;; I already have. I would hesitate around holiday time though.

--
      Definitely. Their stuff is nice and well made, so it should be just fine 2nd hand.

7. * What did you order?
      Outfit on special sale, and 2nd time an assortment of items including a School Girl skirt,blouse, and vest.
      * When did you order?
      1st time before Christmas... this last time 5th of March or so.
      Superb... could not ask for better.
      Slam dunk... Paypal.
      1st order was SLOW... free shipping took forever. But the 2nd I paid for EMS and she sent it DHL and it was here in time for All-Con.
      Minus the profanity...H#ll YES! Fabulous quality all the way around.
      Well sort of... better IRL in MHO. Pix don't do it justice.
      Oh YES...110%
      N/A
      ABSOLUTELY!!!
      Most definitely if it was gently used.

This is a fantastic company.... the items I have purchased fit my dolls like they were made for them... DollMore, Bobobie, and ResinSoul. And the BBB/RS have the skinniest butts going and they still look tailored to them. This company definitely has a repeat customer.

- ShadowHawke -

8. *What did you order? Illusion Spirit Zhu Qing (grey skin, faceup), Meilin (normal, faceup), pair of 1/4 black & white striped socks, and 1/4 boots
      * When did you order? Feb. 9th
      * How was the communication? GREAT!!!
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal, so super easy
      * How long did it take to ship? processing time was little over month and half, pretty good for promotion, faceups, and special resin color. Actual shipping time was four days, payed extra for expedient shipping.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? YES!!! love'em
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Way better than the sales pictures, sooo cute
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? sure

9. * What did you order?
      A pair of IS 1/3 size jointed hands, two shirts, two pairs of boots, and a pair of socks.
      * When did you order?
      February 20, 2011
      Excellent! I was very impressed. There had been a slight error with the calulation of the shipping, and I was told the very next day. The problem was quickly solved, and I was even given a bit of a discount on the shipping due to it. I also contacted them with a question about my order, and was given a prompt and very sweet reply.
      Very easy via Paypal.
      Because of the hands, the order took a while to be ready. The order was shipped out on the 12th of April, and was delievered on the 18th of April.
      Yes and yes! :fangirl: The boots really had me impressed, they are awesome quality for such a reasonable price. The shirts are also well made, with only a few loose threads that are easy to deal with. I was also happy to be able to get the IS hands while they were discounted, that was a really lucky break~
      Yes, even better~
      Very much so!
      N/A
      I am already planning to order some more accessories when I have a bit more funds :whee:
      Maybe~

10. I LOVE Alice's Collection. Customer service wise, it is the BEST I have encountered out of ALL companies! And the clothes are great and worth it!

What did you order?
      A DF Lingfeng, 2 x Dikadoll Jointed Hands, and a whole bunch of clothes and accessories.

When did you order?
      12th of January 2011

How was the communication?
      FAB-U-LOUS! Absolutely amazing! I wanted to change something about my order, and Alice replied so quickly! Then I had some questions about delivery time, and Alice always got back to me! Usually response is within 1 working day, which considering the time-difference, is pretty much immediately!

How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy, through PayPal.

How long did it take to ship?
      A little longer than expected, but that was because of Korean holidays which delayed the shipping.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Absolutely not! They should charge MORE! :lol:
      But seriously, the quality is GREAT! And the prices are nothing compared to companies like 9Nine Style.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Most of the items more or less did. The shirt and tie for the suit I ordered looked a little different colour-wise, probably because of the lighting in the photographs. But I was actually pleasantly surprised when I had the set in my hands! Top quality!

Were you satisfied with the product?
      YES OH YES OH YES! (With the minor problem of the pants being juuuust too tight for my boy.)

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I asked Alice if I could order a custom made pair of trousers to go with the suit, and she said yes!! So hopefully with my next order, I will have the perfect fit! :D

Would you order from this company again?
      I would, and I have, and I will again, and again, and again!

Would you buy this company's products second-hand
      Yep! As long as it was something I wanted and still in good condition, of course. :) But to be honest, it's so easy to order from Alice, I'm not sure I'd ever be on the lookout for second hand clothes.

~*Mystaia

11. Wanted to say that my experience with Alice's Collections was great! As a first time buyer from this dealer, I am very happy with the service and the products!

* What did you order?
      – one outfit (blouse + pants), panty set (w/bra), wig
      * When did you order?
      – March 18, 2011
      - Good. I received emails for each step of the process.
      – paypal… pretty easy (You do have to pay a paypal fee, but that’s no biggie)
      – Shipped on April 7, 2011, and arrived on April 30th (so right around 3 wks)
      – quality is amazing, especially since it was so reasonably priced
      – the items looked way better than the pics. They clothing (esp. pants) were so detailed, the details don't even come up on the small pic they have on the site.
      – extremely!!!
      - NA
      - absolutely! :)
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      – if it is in good condition, yes.

12. * What did you order?
      A YoSD outfit & shoes, eyes, and a wig
      * When did you order?
      7 April 2011
      Very good!
      Paypal, pretty easy
      Shipped on 29 april and arrived today via registered airmail
      Yes, quality seems great for the price!
      Even better!
      Yes
      N/A
      Yes
      Depends on the condition of the item in question

13. * What did you order?
      2 pair of DF-A horns

* When did you order?
      April 26th (???) 2011

Great! Alice answered my questions within a few hours of me emailing her and she was very polite and wonderful to deal with.... even when I wanted to add another pair onto the original order... it was NOT a problem.

Very. As soon as I completed the checkout I was redirected to paypals website to pay for the 1st pair and she invoiced me for the 2nd pair added 2 days later.

Surprisingly FAST. I had paid for EMS and was told the horns would arrive in time for A-Kon in June... okay that's fine I can wait. Got notice from P.O. last night of a package from China and after doing some checking found the horns had arrived.... mailed out on the 9th of May and arrived the 11th... LIGHTSPEED shipping.

OMG YES!!! These are the most MAGNIFICENT, most GORGEOUS, most LAVISH horns I have ever seen.

Yes AND 100 times BETTER!!! All the little detail and rhinestones.

DELIGHTED!!! THRILLED!!! OVER JOYED!!!! Satisfied doesn't quite cover it. But yes... very!

N/A

ABSOLUTELY!!!! A repeat customer for as long as they will sell to me.

OH... Yes I would. This is ONE of the MOST AWESOME BJD Companies out there today. Superior customer service and unbelievable quality merchandise. ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!!

MasterJinn & ShadowHawke -

14. * What did you order?
      – MSD shoes, black petticoat skirt and a skirt/vest/dress set
      * When did you order?
      – March 16,2011
      - Good. I received emails for each step of the process.
      – paypal… pretty easy
      – Shipped on April 8, 2011, and arrived on April 10
      – most definitely, for the quality it was I would have guessed it would have been more.
      -much better in person. I had actually thought the photo was a dress and was pleasantly suprised when it was a 4 piece outfit!
      – * Were you satisfied with the product?
      – extremely
      - NA
      - absolutely! In fact I have already placed another order
      – if it is in good condition, yes.

15. What did you order?
      Doll family-H Aio, some accessories and a dress
      When did you order?
      21th March 2011
      Prompt and wonderful!!
      How easy was it to pay?
      Easy Peazy
      about 2 months. It arrived a week after it was sent of, this was due to missing communication within the post office. Alice provided me with lots of reassurance and comfort when I was afraid the post office may have misplaced my goods
      Definetly!
      They looked even better
      Totally satisfied
      N/A
      Definitely!! highly recommend them too
      I feel that there wouldn't be much of a need to, the price on the store is affordable enough. But, that having said I'd buy it second hand if I wanted something that was no longer stocked there.

16. * What did you order?
      Jointed hands
      * When did you order?
      Around April
      Excellent! They replied to all my questions before and during. :)
      Super easy via paypal.
      Bit less than a month I think.
      Yes.
      Yes, just perfect!
      Very much so!
      N/A
      Definitely yes.
      Yes.

17. * What did you order?
      2 pairs of boots, 1 pair of eye, MSD wig, 1 pair of stay up socks, 1 piece elastic string..

* When did you order?
      last mid January 2011

very fast and easy..

easy, paypal

2 months..because of the long chinese new year

yes, very.really good quality specially the boots..it's actually a very good price.

yes..they look better in real

very satified

N/A

definitely, yes..:lol:

I'm pretty much satisfied on brand new, so maybe i'll stick to it..

18. * What did you order?
      2 pair of DF-A horns, shoes, s-hooks and elastic

* When did you order?
      May 28(???) 2011

Great! Alice answered my questions within a few hours of me emailing her and she was very polite and wonderful to deal with....

Very. As soon as I completed the checkout I was redirected to Paypal's website to pay for the invoice.

A bit longer than I was ready for, cause the shoes had to be made, but one they shipped, they were here in 3 days.

OMG YES!!! These are the most MAGNIFICENT, most GORGEOUS, most LAVISH horns I have ever seen. Except for the 1st pair I bought and they are gorgeous too!

Yes AND 100 times BETTER!!! All the little detail and rhinestones.

DELIGHTED!!! THRILLED!!! OVER JOYED!!!! Satisfied doesn't quite cover it. But yes... very!

N/A

ABSOLUTELY!!!! A repeat customer for as long as they will sell to me.

OH... Yes I would. This is ONE of the MOST AWESOME BJD Companies out there today. Superior customer service and unbelievable quality merchandise. ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!!

- MasterJinn & ShadowHawke -

19. What did you order?
      MSD Clothes and Glass eye
      When did you order?
      May 19, 2011
      They were really helpful and did reply to all my questions regarding the items before and after i bought it. Two thumbs up ^^
      How easy was it to pay?
      Pretty easy since i used PayPal.
      Less than a month .My item was sent out after 2 weeks when i paid for it, After that it also took about two weeks when it reached my doorstep.
      Yes,Definitely!
      Yes they really look good on my Doll :)
      Yes,really satisfied
      N/A
      Yes, looking forward on purchasing a new doll....Hopefully this year
      The price is really cheap and i don't thin there's no need to buy any second hand item.

20. What did you order?
      A Doll Family-H LingFeng, eyes, wig, some clothes/pants, and supplies.
      AC sent me a free magic eraser and head cap as gifts as well (:

When did you order?
      End of June 2011

Excellent. AC replied to my emails promptly and professionally.

How easy was it to pay?
      Simple! PayPal ^ ^;;

Pleasantly and surprisingly fast! Before I placed my order, I emailed AC to inquire how long it would take to have my order prepared and shipped. The response was that it would take 40 days for production and another week to ship.
      I received my order in three and a half weeks.

Above and beyond! I have not much experience with products from other companies or dealers, but even without comparison, the quality is amazing and looks wonderfully durable!

Honestly, the pictures do the items no justice. They look better in real life.

Yes I was! I am very satisfied ^ ^;;

N/A

Absolutely. AC provided quick and professional service and offers a wide range of excellent products. I would definitely order again (:

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Depends on reseller! But their quality is so good that I'm sure even second-hand products are worth buying.