1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Alice in Labyrinth Feedback (2009)

Mar 25, 2009

1. * What did you order? One normal skin Alice
      * When did you order? March 19, shipped out on the 21st
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? I ordered directly from the company, during their fabulous free shipping sale!:) I also received a pair of their awesome hybrid eyes (they even gave me colors that were meant to be boy!)
      * How was the communication? Communication was excellent! Very polite and answered all my questions in a timely matter!
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, thru paypal. They do not charge fees either:D
      * How long did it take to ship? It shipped out the 21st and I received it on the 24th. Fastest shipping on earth!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very appropriate!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes it did!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I'm very satisfied. The Alice sculpt is amazing! I love all the little details of the eyes and mouth.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolultely!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Probably not because I love dealing with this company directly:aheartbea!

2. What did you order? Chloe head-white, Glen and Bertram heads - normal resin.

* When did you order? October 24th

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from the company

* How was the communication? Excellent!

* How easy was it to pay? Quite easy, using PayPal.

* How long did it take to ship? They shipped on October 25th and the package arrived on October 30th - less than a week after placing the order. Amazing.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Even more so. These heads are extremely high quality and beautifully made.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes

* Were you satisfied with the product? Extraordinarily satisfied.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

* Would you order from this company again? Absolutely YES.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, though I would prefer to buy from the company directly because they are wonderful to deal with.
      :D