1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Fantasy Xmas Promotion(update)

Nov 2, 2008

1. hello everyone
      the Xmas will come soon
      Angel Fantasy wish u will have a good new year!
      www.af-doll.com
      if you can't get in ,you can get on www.kondoll.com to see our dolls
      but if you want to join the promotion,you must buy things on www.af-dolls.com or my net shop.you should PM me to know more````
      or send email to me:541843159@qq.com

Details of the offer are as follows:
      The promotion will apply to any doll purchased between the 2008.11.01 and 2008.12.25

If the total of the purchase is more than $500usd, for the doll and including accessories such as makeup, clothing, shoes, wigs, etc to make up the balance, then you will receive a free baby doll for you. Shipping costs are not included in the purchase total.

If the total of the purchase is more than $950usd, for the doll and including accessories such as makeup, clothing, shoes, wigs, etc to make up the balance, then you will receive 2 free baby dolls for you. Shipping costs are not included in the purchase total.

If the total of the purchase is more than $1500usd, for the doll and including accessories such as makeup, clothing, shoes, wigs, etc to make up the balance, then you will receive a 1/3 girl doll (her name is xun) for you. Shipping costs are not included in the purchase total.

2. update:the pics of the face-up baby doll from my studio:
      Koli:
      [​IMG]

3. Hello!
      Is there an English version of this site?

Thank you!
      Raven