1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel of Dream Chi (nudity) ~Img Hvy~

Mar 14, 2008

1. I wanted to post some pictures of the Chi sculpt without faceup (since there isn't any on the Angel of Dream site...><). I figured while I was at it, I'd give you all some AoD body shots, which are also in short supply. Oh...and my Evan is white skin.

Face:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Body Front:
      [​IMG]

And Back:
      [​IMG]

Great posability:
      [​IMG]

Look at me! I'm double-jointed!
      [​IMG]

Evan: Can I have my head back now? PLEASE?
      [​IMG]

Evan: I'm so done...I'm taking a nap.
      [​IMG]

Hope this was helpful!

2. Thank you for posting these! I want a taller male vamp mature mini, and have looked at Chi several times, but I keep getting thrown off by the face-up and large eyes on the AOD site. After seeing him here, I think I may have to get him after all. He is very cute.

3. anachronist: He really is cute in person! The pictures on Angel of Dream are so awful...I feel bad for that poor pink vampire...constantly making O.O face.

When he came out of the box my jaw dropped...I didn't expect him to be so beautiful after seeing the shots in AoD. I'm glad it helped you out!! :)

4. OMFG.
      Thank you SO much for posting this!
      It makes me want my Chi mooooooore DX
      He's amazing.

5. I know that very pink face-up on the AOD site just does not does not suit him. Is that him with a face-up in your signature? If so, he looks so much better! :)

6. Yup, that is him indeed. :)

7. Wow, there's a sculpt with a lot of possibilities hidden under that awful pink face up. Thanks for showing him nude and clean. I would love to see more pics of him in the future.

Annefia!

8. I'm glad everyone appreciates the pictures I posted! It makes me happy that poor Chi is getting a second look, since he looks so godawful in those AoD shots. He's a very handsome boy, and I love his little teefs! You can't really see it in at photos (since they're unpainted) but other than the fangs you can also see his four front teeth. Here's a half-way descent shot of him, with his faceup.

[​IMG]

9. Wow, the Chii really is quite a different sculpt than the You. O.o Oddly enough, the first thing I noticed was that the tips of his ears are rounder. XD He has a much slimmer face, too, and the You doesn't have the fangs.

The pics on the AoD site are awful! They cannot be trusted! This doll is so much prettier than I would have thought!

10. COOL! You made me want a purple eyes for my little demon incase there's no red. hahaha

11. Chi is one of the dolls I'm now completely set on trying to get, so seeing these pictures are really helpfull Xd i'm amused at the captions too but that might be bcause its 1am XD..

12. I love Chi (even in AOD photos, I think he is adorable!) Thanks for posting blank pictures of him. He really is amazing and is so next on my list. Anyone else who has him post pictures please! :)
      Ablepsy, where did you order your Chi from (if you don't mind me asking)? And did you get a faceup?

13. Wow, this is making me re-think alot of the AOD molds (o.o) Perhaps AOD would be better off posting nude/make-upless pics or even getting a better make-up artist.

14. I agree wholeheartedly! :)