1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Region Feedback (2009)

Dec 17, 2008

1. Angel Region Feedback

Write about your experience with this company and their products!

Please consider answering the following questions about your experience. If there is additional information that you would like to add, please feel free!

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?​

2. * What did you order? Little Fair "Ren" girl in Unfinished Kit form (Unstrung, unsanded, no faceup or eyes/wig included)
      * When did you order? November 26th 2008
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Direct from the company.
      * How was the communication? Fine, emails were sent for all updates to my order. Messages left on the Q&A board were replied to on the next working day.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, through Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Nine weeks (see below for details)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. Angel Region are fairly pricey in my opinion, but their dolls are also of good quality. I already have one LF bought three years ago, and the doll I recieved with this purchase has the same quality resin, nicely sculpted body, and no flaws in resin thickness or engineering that I can see.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, for the head at least. As far as I'm aware Angel Region don't have detailed pictures of their LF bodies available.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied with the product itself.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? If I saw that their processing time remained reasonable, yes. Their dolls are well made and the staff are pleasant to deal with.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If I wanted to get the doll faster, yes. Their dolls definitely age well, as I have seen with my older LF ^^

To expand a bit on the processing time; I had ordered an unstrung, unsanded doll with no faceup or extras, basically a box of parts to be finished by the owner. It stated on the page that these kits would start shipping on December 15th, so I was expecting to have my doll around the start of January. By the third week in January there was no word, and I started to get a bit worried given the company's rep with wait times last year before it changed hands. I posted a question on the message board and recieved a response on the next working day. I was told the shipping for UFKs was delayed because of the Christmas and Lunar New Year holidays (and even if AR had been ready to ship, I think the Korean postal services are closed for New Year, so there wasn't anything they could have done)

Anyway, they promised my doll would be shipped on January 31st, and in fact they sent her out on the 30th. I recieved her today from EMS with no problems at all. Everything was securely packaged and bundled up in bubble wrap, and they had included some free gifts (a wig, eyes, candy, and a little notebook with pictures of dolls from their sister companies SOOM and Rosette). Overall I am very happy with my purchase from Angel Region, and though they did take quite a while to ship, they were apologetic and I think they really did do their best to get my order to me as soon as possible.

3. * What did you order? two outfits for my tinies.
      * When did you order? can't remember - some time at the end of last week?
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? directly from company.
      * How was the communication? good. they sent me an email confirming my order, then one confirming my payment, and another one confirming the shipment.
      * How easy was it to pay? easy, thru paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? just one or two days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yes
      * Would you order from this company again? yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? depends.

4. * What did you order? AR Unfinished Diana Boy Kit
      * When did you order? last year, on layaway.
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? directly from the company.
      * How was the communication? very good, actually.
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy -- paypal!
      * How long did it take to ship? there was a delay of about a month, but i did not have to wait long due to the fact my item was on layaway.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yes -- the body is appropriate for the head i matched it to.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? yes, i have recently, but i haven't received the product yet.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes, and i have! ^_^

5. * What did you order?

Half Open Eye Ren Head in milky white skin with make up from the sale section

* When did you order?

6-18-2009

Directly from the company

I didn't have to ask any questions, but I did receive e-mails confirming my order, my payment, and shipping.

Pretty easy. Just sent the money through paypal.

It shipped 6-22-2009. Arrived at my house today.

Yes. At only $60 it was kind of a deal. The only problem, quality wise, is that the eyelashes are starting to come out a little, but considering that they state openly that the head was made in 2007, I'm not all that surprised.

No. The makeup is rather different. The pictures show rather natural makeup, but mine looks more like a made up face. The lips are where it is most noticeable. In the picture they fade out at the edges while mine have a hard line. Also mine has some LONG eyelashes.

Yes, but I think that has a lot to do with the fact that I never intended to keep the faceup. Buying in milky white skin without a faceup just wasn't an option.

Yes, but I would be weary of getting their faceup.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

Yes.

6. * What did you order?
      heads from sales 2 blank Angelica half opened eyes heads , 1 Ren half opened eyes head & 1 Ren half opened eyes Milky white Head (with make up)
      * When did you order?
      20 - 6 - 2009
      directly from the company
      it was excellent!!!
      very easy , paypal !!
      as the items was in stock were shipped truly fast!! 25 - 6 - 2009 and arrived a few days after
      yes it was!!! (those were heads with a small difference in resin colour & those were sold in a sales page in angelregion site for truly low prices , the diffect was noticed on sales page by the company so I was informed, besides because of this very small diffect the price got truly low, there wasn't any other flaws than this & so yes the quality was wonderful for the price)
      yes (except colour of course as noticed)
      yes I am satisfied!!!
      Not a dissatisfaction just an item out of stock :
      in first I placed an order for 2 Angelica heads blank & 1 with face up from sales page but this last one wasn't in stock & angelregion contact me & asked If I want a refund for it or something else ,I prefered the second option so I got Ren with make up, & I ordered one more so I got blank Ren ,both from sales page.
      yes I will!!!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      If I couldn't find them new & they where in a good condition yes

7. * What did you order? Little Fair Ren Boy. It was a present for my sister.
      * When did you order? 12/07/09
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from the company ^^
      * How was the communication? excellent!
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, by paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? One week!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes ^^
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Of course!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? -
      Yes :3
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Mh, depends. If I wanted the product faster and it was in a good condition, yes.

8. * What did you order? Angel Region Fair Diana

* When did you order? 8-31-09

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? from the company.

* How was the communication? Fine

* How easy was it to pay? Yep, PayPal

* How long did it take to ship? They originally told me it would be shipped in October, but She got here on 9-12-09!

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes

* Were you satisfied with the product? very much

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a

* Would you order from this company again? sure

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? why not.

9. * What did you order? AR Ami Head

* When did you order? Beginning of August.

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributer or dealer? Company.

* How was the communication? Pretty good, although it took about a day between replies.

*How easy was it to pay? Extremely.

* How long did it take to ship? Two weeks.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? The eyes actually look a bit smaller.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes

* Would you order from this company again? Yes.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Maybe.

10. I ordered a dress, knickers and stockings, all for LF (mini/msd) from AngelRegion (Soom) on the 28th of December. I found the ordering process straightforward except that you get sent to the Paypal site twice, once for authorisation and once to process the payment. I was sent a confirmation by email from Soom that the order had been received and again when it had shipped. My stuff was shipped on the 30th and arrived here in Australia on the 4th. I bought the items while they were on sale and thought the quality was good for the price, although the knickers were a bit too small for my mini and would fit a slim mini or petite doll better. Everything looked like they did in the promo photos and I was overall quite satisfied, especially with the dress which comes with a petticoat, and I was sent some Soom sticky notes in a little folder with their dolls on it which was a nice and unexpected extra. I would certainly order from AngelRegion again, even at normal prices, and would also buy their products secondhand.