1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Street - 1/3 Boy Dolls IN STOCK! (Free gift hands + free shipping!)

Oct 13, 2009

1. Introducing Angel Street! :)

*Update 12/1/09 - Dolls are in stock! Free shipping information at post #13.*

*Update 10/19/09 - Head pictures can be seen at post #12. Added Dameal pictures on 12/1/09*

*Update 10/16/09 - Body pictures can be seen at post #10.*

Zazean:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Haziel:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Orion:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dameal:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Body:

[​IMG]

Measurements:

- Height: 60cm
      - Head: 22cm
      - Neck: 8.5cm
      - Shoulder: 13cm
      - Chest: 23.5cm
      - Waist: 19.3cm
      - Hips/Butt: 24cm
      - Arms: 17cm
      - Legs: 30cm
      - Foot Length: 6.8cm
      - Foot Width: 2.8cm

Zazean, Orion, and Haziel wear 18mm eyes. Dameal can wear 18mm or 20mm eyes.

Resin Colors:

A-Street dolls are available in Normal Skin and White Skin. There are also Limited Edition Resin colors; Pink Skin and Pure White Skin. These colors are limited to 10 dolls, (10 of each doll in each color), worldwide.

Items included with the dolls:

Basic Dolls:
      - Make-up
      - Eyelashes (not applied to the doll)
      - Face cover
      - 2 pairs of Acrylic Eyes (Random)
      - Wig (Random)
      - Box
      - Pillows

FullSet Dolls:
      - Make-up
      - Face cover
      - Wig (Random)
      - Outfit
      - Shoes
      - Box
      - Pillows

Limited Dolls:
      - Make-up
      - Face cover
      - 1 pair of Glass Eyes (Random)
      - 2 Wigs (Random)
      - Box
      - Pillows
      - 2 sets of Special Hands

Prices:

Heads, Blank: $45.00 for Zazean, $40.00 for all others
      Heads, with Make-up: $75.00 for Zazean, $70.00 for all others.

Basic Doll: $200.00
      FullSet Doll: $250.00 for Orion, $280.00 for all others.
      Limited Edition Resin Dolls: $280.00

Please visit our website for additional pictures!

Useful Links:

Mint on Card, Inc
      http://www.mintoncardinc.com

MOC Layaway Policy
      http://www.mintoncardinc.com/dolls/info.php?toys=layaway

Angel Street Waiting Room
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330663

2. Promotional Gift Hands

The first 100 dolls ordered will include 2 free promotional gift hand sets.

'Salutations':

[​IMG]

'Pointing':
      [​IMG]

Feel free to PM me any questions. :)

http://www.mintoncardinc.com

3. These are really interesting, but I'd love to see some straight on, blank head shots. Is that a possibility? Thanks!

4. What other companies match skin tones?

5. We spoke with Angel Street about additional photos when we met with them in China last week. They said that they do not plan on taking anymore photos right now, so it looks like it will be up to me, though my pictures don't always looks so good. :sweat We do have the dolls in-hand right now, (they are not listed as in-stock on the site because we are still waiting for their accessories to arrive), but all of them have Make-up. I can take pictures of each boy straight on without wearing a wig, but they will have to be with make-up until we receive some blank dolls. We have a lot of catch up work to do due to being out of the country, so it may be a little while before I'll have the time to take the photos. As soon as I do though I will post here to let everyone know. *Edit 10/19/09 - I added some head pictures to post #12.*

*Edit 10/14/09* A-Street uses that same resin as Fantasy Doll. Here is the FDoll resin matching thread:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160910

6. This is the email I received from Michael at Fantasy Doll:

Dear friends,

I am very pleased to introduce our new BJD brand to you.

The new brand name is”Angel Street”,and the website is:

http://www.angel-street.com

Please visit the website and choose your nice doll.

Thanks for your supports!

Michael Yang

Fantasy Doll

http://www.fdoll.com

Not sure if I should be posting this in this thread or in a new thread :sweat But maybe F-doll resin will match?

7. Yes, FDoll resin is the same/matches A-Street resin. I was editing my last post just as you posted yours. :sweat

8. Can we request no face up on a full set doll? I want a full set, but I like to paint my own face. :3

9. Yes, just state in the comments box at check-out that you want a blank doll.

10. What size are the eyes? I was going to shop around for colors and realized they don't have that marked. Is it 20mm?

Never mind, I found it on the Mintoncard website as 18mm~!

11. As requested, straight on head pictures, as well as some side shots.

Zazean (Pure White Skin):
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Orion:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Haziel:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Dameal:

[​IMG]

Below pictures are of Dameal with a custom face-up, (sorry they are so grainy, they were taken with my old camera):
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

12. A-Street dolls are now in stock!

Special Gift Hand sets are still available, (see post #2 for pictures), and free shipping is available for all USA orders!

Free domestic shipping on Angel Street dolls! All A-Street dolls ordered from 11/04/09 to 02/28/10 will include free domestic shipping! To qualify for free shipping your order must include one of the following:

- Basic Doll
      - FullSet Doll
      - $200.00 or more worth of A-Street items

When you check-out you will see a shipping charge on your order, this will be removed after you have submitted your order. We will email you to confirm that the shipping amount has been removed from your order and provide you with your new total.

If you place an order for an A-Street doll and include other non A-Street items, (such as shoes or eyes), they will also be included with the free shipping event. But if you place an A-Street order and include a non A-Street doll then you will be charged shipping for the additional doll. Again, you will be emailed with your new total after you have submitted your order.

13. Just a reminder that this is the last week that US buyers can take advantage of the free shipping offer!