1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Angelesque Feedback 2010

Feb 7, 2010

1. :lol::aheartbea Hi I found that the 2009 feedback for Carol at Angelesque had been closed and archieved so have started another one as couldnt see a new 2010 one!! Hope that is ok - if not please move to correct thread!! :aheartbea:)

* What did you order?
      I ordered dollzone clothes - wigs - s hooks and on pre order at the moment a resinsoul ai

* When did you order?
      Various dates last order was jan 2010

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Direct from the website

* How was the communication?
      Fantatsic, carol has been so helpful and really sweet with every order I have placed. I highly recomend Carol to everybody she has been brilliant

* How easy was it to pay?
      Extremely, same way as ebay through paypal

* How long did it take to ship?
      Once items arrived to Carol from the manufactuers the items are in your hands virtually the next day so superfast

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Most definitanly

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes they are excatly like the photos - some are actually better than the photos as the quality is great for the money

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      200% satisfied with every purchase

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      No issues but Im sure Carol would resolve any should they arrive

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes most definiatly and I have a pre orded resin soul Ai currently at present too

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes if there was an item of interest to me I would

I really recomend Carol to everybody, I have just sold my house and had items on order with Carol. I emailed and explained the situation and Carol was so understanding and told me not to worry she would keep the items safe until I have moved so they didnt get lost in post. I cant thank her enough as not many sellers are so understanding and helpful as Carol has been to me.
      Thank you so much and I will be ordering again soon!!! xx
      :D

2. mhh...I don't know if it's because I live in switzerland but: I ordered a can of MCS UV cut flat on the 10th of february, I received a shipping note but it didn't arrive yet...I asked them how long it would probably still take, but they didn't answer my mail :S
      I'm a little confused...

3. I bought a can of MSC UV Cut and an SD necklace from carol (direct from the website) and she was great. She was very sweet and honest, and very much a joy to buy from. I will definitely be buying from angelesque again!

4. * What did you order?
      A Pink NS DZ Leo

* When did you order?
      11th May

Direct from the website

From Angelesque

Excellent :) I emailed Carol on the 9th to double check that items were in stock and I received a prompt reply on the 11th. I also received an email to let me know that my doll was on his way. She was friendly throughout :aheartbea

Very easy!! As soon as I had placed the order I was directed to paypal and was able to pay straight away

One day!! I'm very impressed!!! :D I paid on the 11th and he was home by the 13th.

Yes

Yup ^^ Everything was as described

Apart from some minor staining on his back from the magnets in the wings (not at all Angelesque's fault) he was perfect.

No problems at all.

Yes yes yes!!

I'd buy from this seller 2nd hand.

5. * What did you order?
      What did you order?
      DZ Mo and a Dz Annie (Layaway)

* When did you order?
      DZ Mo (29th October) DZ Annie (2nd November- finished layaway 10th December)

From Angelesque

I e-mailed Carol several of times from enquiries about layaway, to adding annie on to the Dz order late ( which somehow she managed to do) through to enquiries about snow delaying the order and asking what colour default eyes my two arrived with. she replied promptly to every contact within 1-2 days and was a polite and lovely lady. That fact she was patient enough to go through my constant pestering was an added bonus ^_^

Very easy!! As soon as I had placed the order I was directed to paypal and was able to pay straight away

Due to snow delaying the Dz shipment it took about 7-8 weeks from Dz order to delivery to my door (30th December). However the instock bag and eye which I ordered on the 28th arrived with my dolls ^_^

Yes ^_^

Yup ^^

Yep ^_^.

No problems at all.

Very much so and I have recommended Angelesque to friends ^_^

I'd buy from this seller 2nd hand.

6. I'm aware this is a 2010 thread but as it hasn't been archived yet I figured to post here and if a new thread is made then my next feedback will go in there ^_^

* What did you order?
      A DZ Limited Chinese Dragon Boy

* When did you order?
      Order was placed on evening of 31st July 2011

Direct from the website - Carol is an official dealer for several doll companies including DZ

Brilliant, she's so helpful and a pleasure to talk to. I didn't have to push her for any information, she was completely upfront about everything and eager to help.

Extremely easy, a simple paypal transaction

The item was in stock - Carol shipped him out the very morning after I placed my order and he arrived literally the next day

Absolutely, a very fair price

The sales pictures were DZ's promo pics and my boy came blank (as I wanted), but that aside he is identical to the sales pictures, no faults or discrepancies

Could not be happier

No issues whatsoever, but based on my experience with Carol I'm sure she would bend over backwards to help out if anything should go wrong

I already have :D A DZ Mo is on the way, and I fully intend to purchase from Angelesque many times in the future

Yes, if it was something I wanted but couldn't buy directly from Carol