1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angelesque feedback (ALL)

Apr 12, 2008

1. As it if wasn't enough for the UK to have close to none BJD agents, Dollzone agent Angelesque is a total disappointment.

* What did you order?
      I ordered a pair of SD boots that were in the website as 'in stock'

* When did you order?
      13th March 08

* How was the communication?
      Nil!! There was no communication whatsoever. After prompt payment i didn't even receive a confirmation email. 2 days later i emailed them asking if my payment went through alright and got no answer. On my paypal the payment was accepted but on Angelesque website order status it was marked as 'pending' and remained like that for 2 weeks. After bombarding them with emails during that period i finallty got an automatic email from the website saying my order status changed to 'processing'. I email them again asking WHEN i was going to receive my item but as expected... no reply. I kept emailing them but nothing. I called the mobile number a couple of times but couldn't get through to anyone.
      My order on the website after a MONTH is still in process and i still haven't heard from them. Like i said in the emails i've sent to them over the month, i opened a dispute on paypal (today) to get my money back.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very straight forward. They have no problems in accepting the money.

* How long did it take to ship?
      So far, a month... no answer, no shipping... no goods.

I'm angry enough and i only bought a pair of boots. They clain free shipping and that they have items in stock. I wonder how it would be for someone who bough a doll from them! Spending £300 and having nothing, not even an email confirming your order.

I DONT recommend using their service. It's awful and frustrating. A total disappointment.

2. I finally heard from them! I'm surprised that things only seem to work when serious claims are involved. Despite all my failed attempts to get through to Angelesque, in less then 24 hours after opening the dispute i received an apology and a refund.

I was informed they are changing business and things got messed up.:nowords: Riiiight....

3. Angelesque Feedback (2009)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angelesque Feedback

Write about your experience with this company and their products!

Please consider answering the following questions about your experience. If there is additional information that you would like to add, please feel free!

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

4. Well, I can't remember when i ordered the Kay outfit... Umm, late last year anyhow. Had to wait a bit, since it was coming from China, but I got the outfit early in December, so I was happy.

I ordered Kay himself last Monday. Shipped Tuesday and was here on Wednesday, much to my surprise! With the weather so awful I wasn't expecting him until the end of the week, if then.

Paying for the items was easy enough, paypal pretty much deals with all that stuff.

I love my new Kay, Puck. His "Children of the Corn" look he gets from his very very light blue eyes is really growing on me. Get him painted up and he'll be my very own Chuckie, only cuter and less evil psycho killer.

I'll deffinately be buying from Angelesque again.

5. * What did you order?
      MSC, grey vintage t-shirt and scarf, tag and bullet chain set

* When did you order?
      1 March 09

Direct from Angelesque

Great

Very easy (with paypal)

Order arrived on the 3 March, very fast shipping :)

Yes

Yes

Yes

N/A

Yes, Carol was lovely and very helpful x

Probably

6. * What did you order? - Dollzone MSD boots.

* When did you order? 27/02/09

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from Angelesque.

* How was the communication? Excellent.

* How easy was it to pay? Easy, just used paypal.

* How long did it take to ship? Less than two weeks. I was really surprised at how fast it was because these were a pre-order item.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.

* Would you order from this company again? I'm planning to buy a full doll soon.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

7. * What did you order? - Dollzone Reiko +dress/boots

* When did you order? - 30/12/09

* How was the communication? - Fantastic communication, kept me informed of the delivery status :) pleasure to talk to

* How easy was it to pay? - easy, used paypal

* How long did it take to ship? - Was shipped from China but took longer as Dollzone really took their time in sorting out the order :(
      Obviously had too much fun at new year. Reiko arrived last week, just over 2 months after I placed the order. Dollzone also forgot to include the boots I ordered but I was able to get another pair already in Stock from Angelesque which I recieved 2 days later, so fast delivery for those :). I items in stock have fast delivery, from Dollzone, depends on Dollzone.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? - yep

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? - yep

* Were you satisfied with the product? - yep :)

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? - was very satisfied with Angelesque, not so much with Dollzone.

* Would you order from this company again? - yep, a pleasure to do business with :)

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? - would depend on the condition :) but yep

8. What did you order?
      MSD Mo2 <3

When did you order?
      Sometime in January

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or
      dealer?
      Direct from Angelesque!

How was the communication?
      Brilliant! Carol is really nice, and answered my questions good! No complaints :P

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, I payed by cheque, no problems!

How long did it take to ship?
      Hmm, considering I ordered it around the Chinese new year, when DZ was off, it wasn't bad. Around 2 month maybe :/

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yesh! Very much so :) No bumps, scratches or grazes!

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yush he did, but with a better face-up <3

Were you satisfied with the product?
      I still am :D Minus the lack off trainers! But thats Dollzones fault, not Angelesque's!

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      Getting the trainers in the next batch!

Would you order from this company again?
      I will be doing!

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Hmm, if there was something I was looking for from them second hand ;)

9. * What did you order?
      2 Cans of Mr. Super Clear Flat, 1 square of eye putty, 1 MSD sized doll outfit

* When did you order?

Directly from Angelesque.

Good.

Very easy (paypal).

It arrived on the 23rd. I was getting a bit worried because on the 13th I got an email saying the order had been delivered, but I think that was just the day the parcel left the UK.

Yes!

Yep! :)

Yes!

Yes!

Why not :)

10. * What did you order? Can of MSC flat and white eyelashes

* When did you order? a few days ago

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? n/a as Angelesque acts as a dealer only anyway

* How was the communication? Good

* How easy was it to pay? Easy peasy

* How long did it take to ship? a couple of days

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? pricing was pretty average and reasonable for the products in question

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? MSC yes, eyelashes almost

* Were you satisfied with the product? Although one of the set of eyelashes looked like it had been manhandled, being white and almost transparent it would only have been noticable if you really looked closely. The damage could easily be missed unless you scrutinized them. Chances are they came from the factory/supplier like that..I don't blame Carol at all!
      I only have tinies doll wise so the lashes were to be cut to size anyway therefor it wasn't an issue to me.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a

* Would you order from this company again? Absolutely, very quick and friendly!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? n/a

11. What did you order?
      Dollzone Mo and outfit

* When did you order?
      May 8th

Direct from Angelesque

fantastic communication, absolutely no complaints there :)

easy (with paypal)

order arrived 4th June

yep, very much so :)

of course!

yep

12. * What did you order?
      1 can Mr Super Clear flat

* When did you order?
      15 June, 2009

Direct

Good, prompt

Very easy (Paypal invoice)

1 day :D

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Possibly

13. * What did you order? Ringdoll Dylan.

* When did you order? June 1st - Arrived - July 8th

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Orderd from Ringdoll through Angelesque

* How was the communication? Excellent, Carol kept me updated every step of the way with communication from the company to offering me the tracking number to follow my boys progression from China.

* How easy was it to pay? Paypal super easy, click, click, Done.

* How long did it take to ship? from China, no time at all! and he was out of heathrow before you could blink, then typical two day post across England, very fast and arrived in perfect condition, nicely wrapped and clearly addressed.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Price was very VERY cheap, so I had expected perhaps shoddy work or cheap resin, however I am glad I was wrong, the resin is thick, ever so smooth and silky, no seamlines and clever joints that make this doll a wonderful piece and a steal at his price, he also came with MANY free gifts and has made a Ringdoll fan of me.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly and poses exactly as the photo's suggest, stable and wonderfully poseable.

* Were you satisfied with the product? More than satisfied, he is even lovelier in person, I had worried that his hands might not be very poseable as suggested by the ringdoll pictures, but they have a huge range of manoeuvrability and can perform very expressive gestures

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I had no problems but Carol was very friendly and approachable and if anything had occurred I'm sure she would have dealt with it quickly and effectively.

* Would you order from this company again? Most certainly and I intend to! I'm very much looking forward to their more mature sculpts and intend to purchase a Teenage body for one of my floating heads, I hope Carol will place the individual bodies on Angelesque for sale eventually.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I rarely purchase second hand if I can buy new and this is a new company so there should be no issue with purchasing their dolls. however if I could get a bargain on there bodies I would defiantly buy them second hand for modding since they pose so well and are such lovely sculpts.

14. What did you order?
      Doll-Zone MSD Jake

When did you order?
      I ordered 4:15pm Monday 20th July 2009

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Direct from Angelesque!

Fantastic! Carol answered all of my questions fully, and was lovely to talk to.

How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy. Paid through PayPal

Not even a day. It arrived Tuesday Morning, and I ordered late Monday afternoon. :fangirl:

Absolutely worth the price. He looks absolutely amazing. No dents or scratches.
      Shame I have to wait a month to see him again since he's a birthday present. lol

Exactly like the sales pictures!

I am very satisfied!! Couldn't be any happier even if I tried. :)

n/a

I most deffinately would buy from Angelesque again!
      And hopefully will do again with parents permission. ;)

I really don't see why not. :)

15. * What did you order?
      Some MSC cans and MSD girls pants
      * When did you order?
      About a week ago I think.
      from Angelesque
      Brilliant, fast replies and very helpful.
      Very easy with Paypal.
      It was very fast, I recived my items a few days ago.
      Yes, it was a fair price.
      Yes.
      Yes.
      No problems at all.
      Yes, should I ever need anything from them. ^^
      No reason not to. ^_^

16. * What did you order?
      DZ SD bag in Brown.
      * When did you order?
      26th March
      From Angelesque
      Fantastic, Carol was quick to reply and a great help
      Super easy, paid with paypal
      Arrived 15th April
      Yep, it works wonderfully.
      Yep.
      Yes, all my dolls fit nicely and it is a great bag to carry.
      Definately
      Sure

17. * What did you order?
      MSC flat UV cut

* When did you order?
      4th Sept.

From Angelesque.

Very good - quick and friendly replies.

Very - Paypal.

Received 8th Sept.

Yes.

Actually no. xD; The picture shows the normal cut instead of the UV cut. [/nitpicking]

Yes.

N/A.

Yes, definitely.

N/A.

18. * What did you order? - 2 cans of MSC UV Flat and 1 pair of doll eyelashes

* When did you order? - 5th Sept 09

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? - Ordered directly from the Angelesque website.

* How was the communication? - I didn't have to communicate directly with Carol this time, but last time I had to contact her (or she had to contact me for something), communication was never a problem. Carol is a pleasure to do business with and always making sure her customers are happy ^^

* How easy was it to pay? - Easy, I used paypal.

* How long did it take to ship? - Arrived today, 11th Sept 09

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? - Yup, it's ridiculously hard to find MSC (flat or UV flat) in the UK right now, so I think the price is pretty good!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? - Yes.

* Were you satisfied with the product? - Can't really say because I haven't used both cans yet, but I did open one can and the MSC is fine. So I'll say yes, I am satisfied ^^

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? - N/A

* Would you order from this company again? - Yes

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? - Depends on what the actual product is ^^

19. What did you order?
      A MSD double joint body, Mo outfit and a pair of boots.

When did you order?
      27th July.

Directly off the site.

Communication was excellent and Carol is a lovely person. When I needed a plain body and they didnt have any on the site, I emailed Carol and she immediatly uploaded them onto the site. Then, when I told her that I would order and pay for them on Monday (3 days after the cut off) she said that she would add them to the order so I wouldn't wait as long :)

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, I used paypal.

It arrived on the 8th of September.

Yes. The body is gorgeous and the clothes are excellent quality.

Yes.

Yes I was very satisfied. The only problem, which is a fault of my own, is that I ordered the wrong shade of normal :doh

N/A

Most defo!

It would depend on the condition, but yes.

20. What did you order?
      Doll-Zone MSD Carry Bag

When did you order?
      16th or the 17th of August

Direct from Angelesque!

Excellent as always!
      She's a pleasure to talk to. ^^

How easy was it to pay?
      Super MEGA easy. Paid through PayPal

I can't remember, to be honest. :doh
      However, I do remember that I was surprised how quickly it arrived. lol

Absolutely worth every penny!!!
      I use the carry bag to carry my previously bought DollZone doll everywhere so he doesn't get damaged.
      It has also protected my doll in school, from both grubby kids hands as well as dirty surfaces. lol

Exactly like the sales pictures!

Super satisfied!

n/a

Already have! :D

Of course!

Carol is super!!