1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Angelesque Product Review

Nov 3, 2012

1. Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses. :)

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.

2. * What did you order? Island doll Amy
      * When did you order? October 15
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even better than the pictures
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Extremely
      i ordered her on October and received her today on 21st of December but it was because there was a mishap, the lady on angelesque replied very fast and kept me updated and was very helpful.
      Definelty :aheartbea

3. Had a 3 month payment plan with Angelesque for impldoll aurora in pink skin with medium chest.
      Communication wasn't that good, no conformation emails when payments were made.
      Received the doll in reasonable time after payment finalised.
      But was really disappointed when I opened the box, the doll was in real skin with large chest.
      Emailed Carol she emailed back next day, ask me what I wanted to do ie return & reorder, but I also found some of her remarks to be a little sarcastic, I also can't believe that the doll wasn't checked before being sent to me, I decided to keep the doll as I was having a lot of pain with my fibromyalgia so was tired & stressed & didn't want to add to it. The doll is lovely but its not the one I ordered, so am disappointed.

4. * What did you order?
      Luts Super Senior Delf Avalanche with company face-up
      * When did you order?
      I sent the payment 12th July, 2016. Preorder went to Luts at the end of that month.
      Doll arrived to Angelesque 23rd March, 2017 and I received him 30th March.
      Yes
      He looks even better than in the sales pictures.
      Absolutely
      The wait was long, but it was totally worth it.
      Yes

5. * What did you order?
      Doll Chateau Andre parts (head and tail)

* When did you order?
      Ordered may 8, arrived in Australia may 15.

Yes

Yes, it was in perfect condition

Very

Yeah, I would buy from them again. I didn't receive a shipping number to track my order, but it was prompt and arrived safely and well wrapped, so I can't complain. I will say when contacted they responded promptly, kindly and helpfully.

#5 krill, May 16, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    6. * What did you order?
      A Dollzone Cornelia head.

* When did you order?
      On the 27th of August 2018, and the head arrived on the 7th of February 2019.

It was, but I didn't expect anything less from a company like Dollzone.

It did, though I didn't expect the dolls mouth to be so open but thats my fault for not noticing so it's fine.

Definitely.

In terms of Dollzone, yes since it's one of my favourite companies. And in terms of using Angelesque again, definitely! The owner of the site is very nice and replies fast to questions and concerns. The doll was also well packaged and shipped fast after her arrival to the UK. Overall it was a very pleasant experience and i'd recommend Angelesque to anyone.

7. * What did you order?
      I ordered a dollzone tarot series 1: the star and sd string

* When did you order?
      17/03/2019

my dollzone star: yes but the string was wayyyyyy too short. the string could not even string one of the intended doll's arms.

dollzone star: yes but more beautiful:love the string meh kind of?

I was more than satisfied with the dollzone doll but the sting: no.

the string was definitely wrong; the string would basically only string a yosd doll. I emailed them about the problem and they have not replied yet.

I will since they are the company closest to my country but the website is often not working (probably just my computer but anyways) and they often nice things in stock. as far as dollzone goes YESSS I love my new girl :D:D

8. * What did you order?
      Impldoll Star (65cm) Muscle Girl Body, Aurora Head, Eyes

* When did you order?
      Sep 2018

Yes! Impldoll products are on the cheaper side but they produce great quality resin and doll sculpts. The eyes I should've bought elsewhere though, but I was inexperienced with purchasing and decided to go with an Impldoll set in the beginning. In the end I didn't think the colour I ordered was going to fit the doll's character.

Not quite, there was an assembly issue on Impldoll's side (not the fault of Angelesque). Also, the ordered body blushing was missing. This I believe was missed when the order was sent but Carol was very quick in offering suggestions on how to solve the issue. In the end, my fiance and I settled for a refund for the body blushing, which was processed promptly without any issue. Thanks, Carol!:)

Despite the issues, I thought the sculpt was still lovely and the fact that both Impldoll and Angelesque were very quick to respond on how to work things out, I am still satisfied. Everyone makes mistakes from time to time, but how they resolve the issue is what I think is most important. :)

The eyes were in a different colour from what was ordered (minor issue). I thought it wasn't a big enough problem to ask for a refund so I kept the eyes in case they would suit a different character I had in mind. However, the shipping was fast and came with tracking numbers and the product was in good condition. Carol provided shipping updates and also an estimate on when the doll would be ready to ship by.

Definitely! The communication was great and Carol was great to work with!