1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

anyone know when dollstown hue will come out?

Jun 16, 2006

1. I don't think they have plans to release in white skin. Only normal skin and maybe in a 'darker' normal, as they feel white and pinky white are too delicate for such a masculine boy.

2. Bumping out of curosity.

3. Hue was supposed to be finished a few weeks back, but the company that is actually doing the reproduction is really jerking around Dollstown. So they have no idea when its going to actually be finished.

4. Does anyone know what resin will match with Dollstown? I really want that boy body!

5. It seems in [thread=101601]this News thread[/thread] that Hue will be available in all three skin tones which will make matching heads and bodies with other BJDs easier. I haven't even seen a Dollstown doll in person yet, so I don't know how their different tones compare.

I really want to see him as a whole doll!!!:fangirl:

6. One thing about Dollstown I've noticed (I have a Seola) is the texture of the resin is unlike any other I have seen (it's reallllly hard to paint on- the paint beads up on it and you have to keep doing layers). Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my doll, but the resin is different. It's almost like it's super smooth and glassy.

{{also anxiously waiting Hue!!!}}:aheartbea :aheartbea

7. I believe that is only refering to when they get the inhouse resin reproduction set up in 3 to 6 months time. It means you'll basically be able to request any body and any head in the three skin tones and it'll take a mouth to produce.

8. I would think that Hue would still be available in 3-6 months time (I hope so!) and since the artist is changing production you'd think she'd want her newest doll to reap the benefits. If she sells through Hue's first batch and has more made, I don't see why she wouldn't let Hue have the same skin tone options as the girls. :eusa_pray

I may just have to go over to Dollstown and ask.

9. Christy, you have good taste.

And thanks so much for the skintone updates, guys. Now *I'm* excited. Hue. Is. Love.

10. To answer the initial question:

TODAY!!!

11. Holy back muscles Batman!

The body sculpt is incredibly realistic, seems to pose well, smooth joins between all the limbs and a nice 64cm tall. The heft in his legs reminds me of my Omicron.

I do wish they'd show him without his wig on (it's distracting) and from all angles. From some angles he floors me and from others he seems eerily fishy. I'd love to give him a face-up!!!

Are his teeth removeable plates? They look like they are.

And most important to me...he's available in normal skin and white!!! Huzzah!!!

12. Haha, I didn't want to comment on the wig but I agree with you completely. I would love some bald pics.

I asked about the teeth plates, he comes with one option (upper teeth & tongue), and I believe it is removable just like estella's.

I think Dollstown dolls have that fishy look when pictures are taken from below, but from other angles they look ok. You've just gotta avoid those up-the-nose shots.

I'm sure more pictures are to come!

13. The more I look at this one, the more I like him.

The body sculpt pleases me greatly, although the butt is almost too perfect. I love the vertebrae.

Holy cr*p. I really love the vertebrae.

I'm a little iffy on the teeth, and there is something a little funny to my eyes about the wideness of his mouth, but he looks like such a wonderful strung-out problem child that I want to take him home immediately.

<pause>

Oh...did I say that with my outside voice?

:doh

14. this is the happiest day of my life.~~~~

15. I re-iliterate: This is the happiest day of my life~~~~.

16. OMG...I have been waiting for sooo long for this boy! I have been holding off purchasing any other boy. I think he is AB FAB...... Must have him now! My Dollstown family is growing. I am totally addicted to Dollstown!

Kathy (xen)

17. Am I mistaken.... wouldn't he make the perfect twin for Estella?
      I love his body....^^

18. I have a freind who made Estrella into a boy, he's quite lovely... And they do loook alike. I don't know if it's the makeup but he look like he's been partying too much ^^;; Probably the make up. I wanted to rip that wig off too... Maybe another wig would be in order?... I love the body, very nice scult and he;s got a nice little b... ::AHEM:: he's noce sculpt.

I hope they make another head mold that boy body should be exploited more =9 Is it hard to order from them?

19. Anybody wanna split an order? I REALLY REALLY don't want the Hue head but it looks like its the only way to get the body.