1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

anyone know when dollstown hue will come out?

Jun 16, 2006

1. Hmmmm I waited so long for this guy! I really like the open mouth Hue but I have Estella a did not plan on having a "twin" brother for her! So I have ordered a Mui. I will plan the face-up for him? Could be very interesting?

Kathy (xen)

2. Can't wait to see your new boy, Xen. Of course he'll fit in with your DT girls but I think he'll fit in well with your Namu, too.

3. I just ordered a Mui!:whee:

I have to see how things go when he gets here, but it looks like he's going to be my new Nathan. As much as I love my SP Kill_U head I haven't been able to find a body of the right height and musculature that also matches the skin tone.:atremblin Nathan is dead, long live Nathan.:celebrate

I think the SP Kill_U head will become somebody else...:wiggle, let's see what happens.

4. I can't believe this, I ordered a Hue! I managed to get him with the closed-teeth option, I think that looks slightly better...less drooly, haha.

5. *dies of hot overload* That BODY! The only thing I don't like are his cankles... But you can't have everything, and his upper torso is... *fans self* I can't BELIEVE I'm so broke just when he comes out. This totally sucks. XD Maybe I'll delay Edan's body even longer and get a Mui instead... *wicked grin* I'm a bad doll owner... X3

But he is SO HOT. Guuuuh. He's calling to me. It isn't fair. VERTEBRAE. Have such a thing for 'em... Oh my...

6. I agree the ankles are big, but, don't people put shoes on their boys? Surely shoes will cover them. Unless people have like an ankle fetish and the ankles must be bare at ALL TIMES. Haha

...I'm not ranting I just don't think it's something to worry about.

7. I'm going to have a look at those ankles once my body arrives (its getting shipped out on the 21st or 22nd!) I may see if its possible to mod them into something a bit more elegant. But it really doesn't matter THAT much - My boy is certainly almost always going to be wearing boots anyways.

8. *fans Idoru*

In the early photos of Hue you can see the sculptor was using Michelangelo's David as inspiration. I can't wait pose him with Kyuuya.

9. There's even more pictures of Hue and Mui posted to the gallery now. All I can really say is: OMG.

So what if the body alone is the cost of a full doll... its sooo gonna be worth it. I can't wait for it to arrive.

10. ZOMG, Mui's going to ship on the 26th!:o

This will be the fastest I've ever decided to buy a doll and had it in hand. Way to go Dollstown!:)

soooooooo excited:aheartbea

11. Their shipping only takes around 5 days, too. They're super fast!

12. I do luck out being in such a big west coast port, packages sent EMS from Korea usually arrive in three days:) unless there's a customs problem. :|

The last time a package was delayed...they tried to deliver it to my store address on Thanksgiving day. :doh At least that wasn't a doll.

*biting nails in anticipation*

13. I like Hue but his body is rather too buff. I don't get it... Childlike faced boys with overly buff bodies dressed like girls.... That's dollfies for ya!!

I wish they'd make an elfy eared boy to be Soph's big bro or boyfriend. ^_^

Raven

14. Bah, Ravendolls - you're always so critical. ;) But yeah, the face doesn't really go with the body. I'd be interested in seeing them make an elf-eared boy, although I'm not convinced I'd like him. Dollstown heads have a very particular look to them.

15. LOLZ! Pay no attention to me.. I'm just looking for reasons NOT to buy more dolls! Harhar...
      I love DollsTown's particular (and even somewhat peculiar) look, I think it translates really well to the boys.

Oops here I go again with the critical thing: Cankles are standard issue with all DT dolls!! >_<

Raven

16. ooh, I think from now on I'm going to refer to them as "ballankles"...ha ha

17. You just described all of my dolls!:o :)
      Okay, Magnus & Lex never dress like girls.

It did make me laugh that Hue/Mui body is 15, uhhuh, and Yukinojo is 16? Were they rasied on rural farms doing hard labor???

18. Grow 'em big and start 'em early. Drinkin' lots of milk. Liftin' lots of haybales. Jumpin' lots of shee--

<pause>

Um.

Never, um, mind.

:sweat

19. I disagree. Hue has alot of potential to have a real manly face- if you paint him right. Or, if you don't paint him right, you can mod him right. He's got a very simillar face style to Hound, I think, and Hound can be pretty manly sometimes. Hue won't be that difficult, either. Just needs some work.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeee~!~~~~~~!

20. I agree with Splinterhayde; the faceups that Dollstown gives to their dolls makes them appear young, but they have the potential to look much older. I have a Seola who I like to think I've put some age on. With my Hue I am going to try and mod his cheeks a little so they are less puffy at the bottom, and I am hoping to make him look a little older (he will also have a much better looking wig than what Dollstown gave him :P) People seem to be dismissing Hue quite easily, but if they could just look past the default faceups and really think about his potential, he's a really unique doll that is going to look great once we get our hands on him, haha.