1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Asking Soul Doll to make mature males.

Mar 10, 2009

1. I think it's such a pity that it's so difficult to find mature masculine looking MSD males. My girls wants men - not boys. Like 25 year old men.

I have heard so many other people complain about this that I can't help but think that a company that actually made some would do great selling them. And since Soul Doll haven't any MSD males - and I like their SD guys - I though it might be a good idea to ask them.

I was thinking that they would be more likely to actually considering it if a lot more people asked them. So if you'd like to coment to them you can go here.

You have to regristre if you don't have an account in order to comment (or even read) but it's free.

Dustbunnie

2. I commented on it there. I really think it would be a wonderful thing, Souldoll makes such beautiful dolls and to have mature mini males from them would be a dream come true. I'm sure many people would greet the possibility of a more mature mini man (note: not boy! :lol:)

3. I commented to your post on souldoll's website. I really like their bigger boys. I would love to have a more mature mini man from them. I hope they take your suggestion. :)

4. I was just checking how it's going there and for some odd reason my comment looks like a full on quoting of you, Dustbunnie. Very weird. In any case, I hope they do seriously consider it, I think mature MSD men would have quite a big market.

5. Oh, I fully agree Dustbunnie! My Apple isn't a child and I would love to have a mature male friend for her. In fact, none of my MSDs are children or teens. It really is difficult to find a mature boy in this size. I love Souldoll and for them to come out with a mature MSD boy, it would be fabulous!

6. I have been hoping for this very thing for some time now. I love the face molds and body of their older male dolls and I was wishing they would create a mature male mini (in tan perhaps). Am I dreaming - maybe, but I might as well dream big.

7. I, too, have been disappointed about the lack of mature minis. I don't want 13, or 16 year olds, I want a 24 year old. A proper man. The closest I've found was theOrientDoll boys Tae and Il, but they aren't standard size, and wouldn't match the other dolls.

Thanks for suggesting this to them!

8. I to love the idea of a mature male mini there is the new iplehouse jid boy here

http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=1358

he seems to have the perfect body but his face is a bit childlike maybe a hybrid could work?

just thought I'd bring it up =)

9. I posted too =)

10. I have been thinking about that for a long time! I hope that they - and other companies starts to make more mature MSDs.

11. I certainly hope they start making mature MSDs. That would be cool! ^^
      Good luck.

12. I think if enough people contact them about making mature MSD guys - like 24 year olds - they will start to realize there's a big market for them.

Dustbunnie

13. Good idea, Dustbunnie. I added my comment at SoulDoll. While some of the companies have come out with bodies that are, at least, more filled out and muscular, the faces are still so...pretty. I really like the mature mini females, but it's sad these poor, pretty girls can't get dates.

14. I've been on the hunt for a mature MSD boy for three weeks now with very little luck. The MSD girl I'm getting looks around 19-20 years old, and none of the boys are even close...it's really quite sad ;__;

Anyway, I agree. I will also add a comment.

15. Saw this old thread went over to Souldoll and added my comment underneath your plea. Gosh, I'd buy a mini Kanguk, Osu or Chiron in a heartbeat. The boy body is just gorgeous but both Elden and Lev are too young looking for my taste.

Why, Souldoll, do you make such handsome SD men, yet continue to give us MSD boys? I'm 100% sure that there would be a big market out there. On DoA alone, there are weekly posts of people looking for advice on where to buy mature looking mini guys.

Hope, more people see this thread and go over to Souldoll to beg. ;)

16. I have been searching for more mature MSD males since I first got into the hobby of BJD. It would be a unique and amazing to see more mature looking MSDs on the market for those of use who prefer the MSD size to the SD. I think Lev is heading in the right direction, but still isn't old enough. And souldoll is already an amazing company, and if they could push the mature MSDs onto the market, I'm sure they would be a godsend!

I'll sign the petition when I have time before class!