1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Momoni

Jan 10, 2014

1. I made the wig...
      She is wearing 4cm Bluette shoes I got from Mimiwoo - they fit perfectly but you have to cut them to get them on/off.
      forgive the OT pic but this will show you what I did - they fit my Lana as well and I only have a pic of her.
      [​IMG]
      Blythe sized shoes would be WAY too small!

2. Thank you ever so much Ban. Lana is gorgeous.

3. Here's my Momonita ! :D
      [​IMG]Momonita by Audrey, sur Flickr
      I made her a yarn wig so she won't stay bald while waiting for her other wig ! ^^

4. Seems like blue is the way to go LOL
      She is lovely! What is a yarn wig? Do you just separate the fibers?

5. Thank you ! ♥

A yarn wig is made with yarn wefts, made by brushing the yarn and straightening it.
      Mine is not very well done but it's better than nothing ^^'

6. Happy Easter, ppl!
      [​IMG]

7. Interesting! Thank you for explaining that :D Do you use a particular type of yarn?
      PS: it is MUCH better than nothing. I think you did a great job!

8. Thanks!
      I used basic acrylic yarn.

9. Has anyone else had their Momonita arrive yet? Mine is on her way! Considering the layaway time, I've got nothing ready for her!

10. My girl has arrived! I love her body and how easy she is to stand. She's got no wig yet though so I need to order something quick. She came with pink eyes though. They are pretty but pink doesn't really work for me. I also managed to scratch her face when I was changing her dress . Fortunately it was by her ear so hopefully it won't be too noticeable.

11. SUUUPER!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am looking forward for your pictures!!!

12. Forgive my faceless girl (still needs to be painted) but she wanted to show off her new shoes :)
      [​IMG]shoes by Ban, on Flickr

13. I particularly like the black boots Ban. Her eyes at the back of the head are slightly creepy!

14. I like them too but I had to cut down the back, like the others I showed. The sneakers (thankfully, 'cause they have an extra strip at the back) fit without having to be cut :)
      LOL - yes, the eyes are creepy but that's where I store them so I don't misplace them :D

15. Ok so I FINALLY got around to giving my girl her face...
      [​IMG]Nita by Ban, on Flickr

16. She's beautiful ! :D

17. She looks fabulous Ban!

18. she is so cute and spunky looking!

19. Got my Momonita and really love her. She has a great solid feel that I wasn't expecting. Waiting for a wig and I need to find some Blythe clothes that are long enough. Does anyone have a suggestion? I'll probably sew something once I dig my sewing machine out of the clutter.

[​IMG]Needs a wig by sarahdipitydoll, on Flickr