1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Momoni

Jan 10, 2014

1. @sarahdipitydoll she's cute. I'm in the same dilemma! My girl has a Momoko dress on but I'm not sure on her style so I've not ordered anything yet. She also needs hair!!

I'm also getting rather fed up of not having anything to fit my Nena02 - any sources of clothing would be much appreciated! She's currently wearing a Blythe t-shirt and a pair of minifee shorts which fortunately just fit. Does anyone know if minifee moe shoes are the right size?

#301 smudge, May 16, 2017
      Last edited: May 16, 2017
    2. They DO have a nice solid feel, don't they :) Congrats on your girl!

3. Ok so the blue wig was cute but I just wasn't 'bonding'... so I made Nita a new wig last night and I like this look for her MUCH more.
      [​IMG]New Hairs by Ban, on Flickr

4. That faceup though. :nosebleed I absolutely adore your girl. What size of wigs do you use for her? I can't seem to find any good size to match my Momonita's head either on etsy or anywhere in the universe, really. RIP.

5. I use a 4-5 stretchy wig cap, which is a little loose so I put a rim of hot glue on the inside to keep it in place ;) And TY!!!

6. Another quick snap since the light is fading and the wig is a bit of a pain. [​IMG]Untitled by sarahdipitydoll, on Flickr

Wig acquired...but it does not stay on well and it a bit funky. I'd also take recommendations of a good place to get a wig.

7. She's so cute ! :love

8. Awww what a sweetie!

9. Does anyone have any photos of Coton that they'd like to share please?
      I've just ordered my wigs for Momonita. I can't wait to get her all put together. I've been playing with her poses and I'm so impressed!

#309 smudge, Jun 4, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
    10. @Ban Sidhe Nita is gorgeous :D I really like her faceup!

@smudge I was super impressed as well, how well Momonita poses! O.O I just can't keep my hands off of my Mallow :'D I wonder how thick her elastics are? When the time comes to re-string her, sooner or later, I would really like to know that :o I'm kind of afraid that at some point I need to put her to pieces. Specially the headback makes me anxious, because I have no idea how on earth I'm going to get that small ring out of the head and back.

11. The string is 3-4mm and its so easy to take the headback off just grabbing the ribbon and pulling it up. Also you can use a small pliers

12. @smudge
      Hello! Here is my sweetheart!
      [​IMG]

13. @Lino4ka she's a cutie! I love her blue eyes combined with her gorgeous red curls. I've just bought a toffee version that she had leg from her latest doll show. . Does she fit in Lati yellow sized clothes? She looks about the same size but her bottom appears to be bigger so I wasn't completely sure.

14. There's a wig sale specifically for Momonita Tiny Wigs

15. Thank you!
      The size of the clothes is exactly latidoll and pukifee size.

#315 Lino4ka, Jun 6, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    16. My little Coton arrived yesterday! She's so cute.
      Sweet little Coton
      She's also the 4th Coton to be made! I feel so lucky to have her. I'll be trying out wigs on her over the wkd and then hopefully I'll be able to upload photos to the computer to share properly with you all.

17. Hey all! I'm TwystedTynk. I have a Reira in toffee on layaway, secondhand from a dear friend. I plan to name her Fibonacci aka Bonnie. She's gotta be a whole new breed.

#317 Gothic-Diurnal-Hime, Jun 15, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
    18. i can't wait for the preorder. does anyone have momonita in petal? i am thinking about which tone to get, i would love to see pictures. also, does anyone know what the difference is in the different face-ups she offers? did you choose the artist's faceups or one of the LE she offers done by other people? did you get the shoes? yay.

19. @vignoche preorder started yesterday ^_^ I've seen someone having a petal Momonita on instagram, but don't know if she/he is registered here. Amd I think someone here has one too? Just go through pages backwards to find out.
      Lola also has photos of the different faceupstyles on her page. Just pick the doll and scroll down enough to the pics and at the very end you can see the options and differences :)

My momonita is on color sand and has freckled faceup by Lola. I was tempting to get faceup by rakeru, but decided not to get one. And I didn't get the higheels.

20. [​IMG]