1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Momoni

Jan 10, 2014

1. I have a petal skin Momonita. There are some pictures on my Instagram (I'm peeriedoll on there too) but they are not in very good lighting, sorry. I got black heels for my girl (as you might see in the photos). They are super cute and I am really glad I got them. I got her blank but this preorder I am planning on ordering a Cocoa Momoni with the Matt faceup. She has pictures of the different faceups in the preorder listings on her website. Here is the link for the Momonita preorder listing in case you haven't seen it:

2016 Nov Preorder Momonita | Atelier Momoni Doll - Momoni | Atelier Momoni +

And here is the picture of the different faceups Lola can do.

[​IMG]

I don't know much about the artist slots you can get, but there is information on the website about that too, and listings for the artist faceups.

Sorry if you have already seen all this!

2. My Reid's has a face-up by Rakeru Space. A lot of my minifees have face-ups by her. If you want something more individual then I would recommend going for her. My momonita has a face up by Lola (atelier momoni). It's lovely but obv other dolls will also have the same face-up. I got high heels for momonita but actually I don't think she'll wear them much. It might be worth looking at the Nena02 shoes and see if she has them in momonita' size. I got a pair of pink momonita clogs that she had left over from her last doll show and they are perfect.

3. Thanks for the help, @peeriedoll and @smudge . I didn't notice before those images have Lola's faceups! I like the idea of the shoes that already fit and can be painted but her clogs are so sweet. Momonita takes 6mm eyes, right? I am so excited, I am new to the hobby but I think 1/6 mature tinies are my favorites, after about 7 months of browsing. I really like the concept of the independent/artist operated doll shops, too. It's so fun to pour through everyone's photos and dream.

4. i missed momonita last time and am thinking of getting a toffee skinned one this go round. i'm just not sure of how useful the high heels would be. does anyone have the heels and can you tell me how well she stands in them? since she has flat feet, i wasn't sure how they affect her balance.

thanks

5. I ordered the heels with my Momonita. They fit well, but they always fall off (you might want to use putty so it stays on). She stands well with it though :)

6. thanks. i think i'll order a pair then. i like heels with dresses (for my dolls NOT for me :lol:) but only if they can still stand in them

7. I didn't get the shoes, but I think that the reason she stands so solidly with them, is because her ankles can bend quite far back allowing the feet to get to the right position :O Her ankles have V-shape on the back so the feet bends towards it.
      Blah, I can't explain myself in English very well :sorry

8. I'm so ludicrously tempted by momonita, it isn't funny... having a summer job at a (play) doll store is not good! Seeing little girls so happy with their pretty new toys makes me jealous! How easy is it to find shoes for momonita, though? I'm not a huge fan of the heels and I can make clothes for her myself, but shoes are a bit beyond my abilities at the moment.

9. Ban_sidhe made perfect topic for these kind of situations! ^_^
      There's info about clothing that fits and shoes etc, so hopefully you find something useful from there!

https://denofangels.com/threads/lillycat-lana-atelier-momoni-momonita-what-fits.742319/

10. My Momonita tried a new look ! :)
      [​IMG]
      Eeva
      by Audrey, sur Flickr

11. Let's see if I can add a photo! She still needs a name and I'm struggling with wigs. I have loads from my old Lati dolls but none of them quite work. She needs something shorter.
      [​IMG]Sweet little Coton by chocchip, on Flickr

12. she's adorable. which skin tone is that?

what a cutie smudge. mind if i ask which skin tone that is too? i'm just trying to finalize the skin color for my momonita then i'm hitting that buy button!

13. She's in Cocoa skintone. :)

14. @auntbear my girl is in toffee skin. My momonita is in caramello which is very similar to toffee. I prefer the toffee.

15. changed to pm

#336 auntbear, Jun 22, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    16. Hi, I have been usin my domain for 12y already and it's totally secure, plus I use PayPal business a totally reliable payment system.

Please check your connection or your home firewall level and permissions.

17. I've ordered from many doll companies and don't recall a lock icon and https being in front of their sites, I just went to check as well. What doll companies have you purchased from that have the lock and https on the site?

When on Atelier Momoni's shop site, the pop-up for me only appears when using Firefox on my Macbook, I don't have the security problems with Safari. I believe Chrome may be fine as well. You would then access Paypal that is https:// secure. I like sending and receiving detailed Paypal invoices as well, so that may be the way to go.

Also Atelier Momoni's webshop had to pass security tests for it to use Paypal as a means of payment.

18. the last doll i ordered was from dream high studio and they have a secure site with the lock and https as soon as you go to the checkout page. the other pages don't need to be secure because you aren't inputting personal data, but should be if you have to put in your address/email/or any passwords. i have ordered from other [doll]sites other sites that weren't secure but when you order you go directly to paypal and don't have to enter any personal info first. paypal sends them the address that is in your account. i was hoping in this case that someone could tell me either how to go directly to paypal or how to find the secure checkout page as i assumed that she must have one of those two options.

19. just a quick note to say that flonne and i were able to sort everything out by pm and she has been extremely helpful. i look forward to ordering /receiving my doll! :)