1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Momoni

Jan 10, 2014

1. Oh my goodness! After double-checking my monies, I took the plunge and ordered Momonita in petal. She's such a cute little pixie. :whee:

2. I'm seeing that Momonita is in this discussion thread.
      I understand that her foot lenght is 3.3cm (33mm) however I would very much like to know how wide her foot is at the widest part.
      Would someone please measure the width of her foot.
      TIA for a reply

3. i got in just under the wire i think, but i put a toffee momonita on layaway. her head is lots smaller, but she has a similar figure to my beloved noble dolls rhubarbe and i just love the shape of her figure and her dainty hands. i'm hoping they can at least share clothes, even if they would look terrible together in pictures.

4. Okay, so since Reira will be headed home as soon as my Paypal transfer ends and I pay my final layaway balance: baby girl needs clothes. I will find her style later because she cannot kick in naked. I will feel so guilty about that. Help?

#344 Gothic-Diurnal-Hime, Aug 6, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    5. I can't help on the clothes front. I got my momonita in the first release and she still only has one dress, which happens to be a Momoko dress that fits her. I'm hoping that more dress makers will start making clothes for her soon.

6. Blythe sized clothing fits her perfectly! ^_^
      I have 6 dresses in that size for my Momonita. There's also a thread somewhere here about clothing that fits for Momonita and Chibbi Lana since they are in the same sizerange.

7. I was wondering : is it possible to put a Nena head on a Momoni(ta) body? I prefer the posability of the Momonita body but sculpt-wise, I like Nena better.

Has anyone tried this?

8. Might work on the bigger Momoni body?
      I think that the Nena head would be enormous on the much smaller Momonita body. Lola shared once a comparison pic of them three together on her instagram if I remember right:ablink:

9. Nice! Thank you, I will go hunting around for some cute Blythe dresses for Reira.

#351 Gothic-Diurnal-Hime, Aug 12, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    10. Personally, I don't think Blythe clothes fit Momonita. Or at least you may get them on but they don't fit as such. I collect Blythes and have rather a large wardrobe of clothing. Out of those clothes there are a handful dresses that fit on her but I wouldn't actually get her to wear them because they are far too short and don't look right. You may be able to get a Blythe dress to fit but you may want to consider the following.

If you want to get a dress, look for sleeveless/capped sleeves or one with elasticated sleeves as momonita's hands are wider than Blythe's. look for a long dress. Empire lined tops don't tend to fit because of Momonita's bust - or they'll fit but will ride up high. Shorter Blythe dresses may work as a top.

Tops - full length Blythe tops will come up short on Momonita.

Shorts/trousers - Momonita's but is too large so unless you have something with plenty of stretch, it won't fit.

I'll upload some photos onto Flickr so you can see (Chocchip).

Tuulen has found some Blythe clothes that fit her doll, so there are some out there but I didn't want you to buy clothes only to be disappointed if they didn't fit.

#352 smudge, Aug 12, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
    11. Yeah, I've always double checked the measurements of the dresses so I know that they do fit her, just like Lola said that we should do:lol: Pullip shirts do fit also, but they tend to be loose fitting.

Oh, and I managed to find the most kindest person ever from our hobbycrew! My Momonita is going to visit her in the fall, so the seamstress can do corsets, pants, fitted skirts and dresses and also shirts and jumpers for her! :D
      She said that if there's enough interest, she could do them for sale for everyone.
      Her work can be found on google by searching Jonna Jonzon. She has been sewing years for Monster high, barbies, blythes and pullips! Mostly her outfits have been seen on custom MH dolls and as far as I know I.e xanthi (on ig) uses her dresses ^_^

12. Wow, how exciting. I couldn't access her blog as for some reason I had to log into blogger, but it did throw up some images and her work is amazing. Does she have a fb page?

13. She used to have ig, blog and fb page, but she took them down since she didn't have enough time to regularly upload them.
      She was concerned that no one would like to buy clothing from her, since the postal expences are very high from here to America (in example): 35€ without tracking code D:

But if there's enough interest, she said that she could work something out :')

14. I remember Jonna Jonzon.'s work on Monster High dolls. I could've sworn she had an Etsy shop. Her work is stunning. It'd be cool if she made outfits for these cuties.

15. I remember too that she used to have it. Now she uses huuto.net website, which is Finish auctionwebsite/ similar to ebay. She said that few of her regular buyers from around the world buys Mh clothing from there from her.

Can't wait for september so I can give my momonita to her for a little trip ^_^

Oh, and did you guys see that momonita sized Nena02 Reira:o She was so cute! I wish Lola did preorder sometime in the future for it. I'm also hopelessly in love with Somni:love She is definitely coming home when the preorder is.

16. She is very cute. It's almost as if Flonne read my mind 'cause I just asked about putting a Nena head on a Momonita body on the previous page XD

I wonder if she'll do a preorder for these soon.

17. @Eiko82 I would love to have Nena in that smaller size! *___* I was wondering that could they be some kind off special sales for conventions? I hope that the preorder for Somni and Nena would happen in the spring and summer and not at the same time, since I know I don't have enough funds for both at the same time even with the layway option :lol:

18. Somni is probably my new favourite doll. I'll have to save up for her after I finish layaway payments for Momonita. Also, I discovered today that the local antiques mall has a lot of doll furniture that would be about the right size for them. ^.^