1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Momoni

Jan 10, 2014

1. I'm curios to know which colour/ Sculpt youvre ordered and what plans you have to do with it (style).
      I'm stalking momoni(ta) on instagram ... There a lot cuties out there

2. I ordered a steel skin (grey) Momonita with the ‚white star‘ faceup by Lola (the one the white skin Momonita had in the promo photos of the fantasy skin pre-order). :)

I would love getting a wig made by Frappzilla for her, but I have no idea how I want to style her yet... I think it will be a light pink wig with tints of orange though. But no idea about her clothes. I also still need a name, I would love a Spanish one. I‘m open for ideas haha! ❤️

3. @Felka Sadly I didn't order anything from this preorder ^^; I was planning on doing it but at the same time I had an opportunity to get my little grail so I went with it. I also needed to sell my momonita from the very first preorder in able to get the grail ;_;

Someday, I'll get one back. Kind of regret that decision now, but I thought that it would be easiest to get back. Other dolls I have are harder to get but Lola makes, or seems like it now, regular order periods on her dolls.

I know Melo and Cotton are coming up next, so I'm waiting for the next momonita/momoni preorder. Momoni and Kitty M. might come after Cotton and Melo I think *_*

While I'm regretting my decision on selling ny momonita, I still enjoy seeing other momonitas! I really like what people have done and are doing to them ^^

4. [​IMG]Toffee Reirá is Home! by shaira, on Flickr

Not sure if that worked...but I have a Fresh and Toffee skinned Reira and I have both a Cocoa and Toffee Momonita as well.

I hope to add Somni Elf to my collection as well as a big MSD Momoni...

Swoon...I love Lola...she's amazing!:love

5. Your girls are too precious! One day I will have a mini-reira... Okay, one day I will have ALL the wonderful pitusas! Somni is wonderful, I hope I can afford her whenever she's offered in a natural skin tone....

6. I didn't order either but now I'm regretting not getting Somni...

7. I finished paying off my layaway for Somni so now I’m looking for clothes. :sweat

Can Momonita wear Pullip or Blythe sized clothes?

8. I also preordered the steel skin momonita! I was wondering if anyone else did as well. I doubted a bit over Somni or Momonita, but decided on Momonita. I'm not sure how I'm going to style her. I was thinking either pink, or maybe more turqoise.

9. I heard most Blythe clothes fit Momonita Fawne. ❤️ Lola herself shared a photo of Momonita wearing a Dress made for Blythe dolls on Instagram, here‘s the link:
      Lola Palacios on Instagram: “Who looks incredible cute wearing Blythe clothes? ✨ This gorgeous dress is a @chu_things creation! A bit short but Maria makes longer…”

She also shared a photo of Momonita wearing Azone Pure Neemo clothes, these should fit well too (S and M size). I really love Azone clothing (so cute and amazing quality!) so you might want to look into that too. ;) No idea about Pullip really, but since they’re similar to Azone I wouldn’t see a problem with that.

ATBryant So cool that you’re getting a steel Momonita as well! I ordered a ‚mochaberry‘ blend (lilacs and whites) Frappzilla wig for my girl, I can’t wait until I can put it on her. ❤️ Pink or cyan/turquoise both sound great! I could imagine both colors with a matching face-up so well! :whee: Pink would make her look warmer though (and I LOVE pink lips on dolls!) so I think I would go with that!

10. Momonita wears barbie clothes pretty well, although she has to wear stretchy pants (like the ones that came on the Made to Move dolls) or Ken pants. My girl is wearing some of the Ken Basics jeans right now and the quality is shockingly fantastic. I'm going to try and order some more clothing from the barbie Signature lines off ebay this summer.

11. So, I've managed to buy three Momonita's in a span of a few weeks...

I may be slightly obsessed...

I find the Blythe clothing fits best...

All the Azone clothing I have is XS so that's a no go...

I do have lots of the new Barbie clothing and most of it fits pretty well.

The pants and shorts tend not to go over their cute bums...

So I've also looked on Etsy and found a shop that makes 1/6 scale Barbie size clothing but it's sooooo much nicer and it stretches so it fits them perfectly...

[​IMG]This Doll is so amazing...no wonder I got her in three colors! by shaira, on Flickr

12. My girls wear a mix of barbie clothes that are designed to either fit curvy or one size fits all and azone clothes. Some azone clothes do not fit the momonita body. I've bought 4 azone outfits that come with the dolls. The dress in my profile photo fits perfectly and a kimono i bought for my petal skin fits really well, but is a little tight when fastening the obi.

2 outfits that I bought that are not quite loose on the azones are too small. One is a peridot outfit that my unoa light is now wearing. It'll probably fit the somni body b/c it's more slender. Another is an outfit being worn by my little monica muse doll. the bodice and skirt were just too small to fit around the waist and chest on the momonita, but I think it will fit the somni body.

I asked lola if we would be able to select the body in future runs for the dolls. She says that it will not be possible b/c the casting company has set requirements and it would not be possible to mix and match the bodies individually.

13. I need to change my response...

Barbie clothing actually fits better than Blythe...

Most everything fits Momonita and even some fit the bigger 33 cm Reira as well...

The pants usually don't fit unless they have a stretchy waist...

Here are my girls in Barbie Fashions...:wiggle

[​IMG]My AtelierMomoni girls today... by shaira, on Flickr
      These are not Barbie clothes, but they are available at Walmart and are called Funville SparkleGirlz...

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/896/41905930585_db014348e7_k.jpgBarbie clothes look better on Momonita! by shaira, on Flickr

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1723/41924156385_c0c43a23eb_k.jpgMy AtelierMomoni girls today... by shaira, on Flickr

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1801/42924291511_10050e5135_z.jpgBarbie clothes for Momonita... by shaira, on Flickr

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1814/42943954081_e74d3d1873_k.jpgI love these girls...and thank goodness Barbie has such a huge wardrobe... by shaira, on Flickr

#435 ShairaStar7186, Jun 22, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2018
    14. @ShairaStar7186 Your Momonita girls look so cute!! I love that they're all different skin tones 'cause it really shows the diversity between these dolls <3

Lola is opening a preorder for regular skin Mominita, Somni and MiniReia from the 1st to the 8th of JULY!!!!

As much as I want a MiniReira, I'm afraid that this isn't a good time for me to buy another doll. But I still hope to get one a LDoll in October.

15. I am so happy to finally be able to order a MiniReira, but I am having such a hard time choosing a skintone.
      On the one hand, Toffee looks beautiful, on the other hand, maybe Sand?
      And then I started thinking, maybe I should also get a Somni while the pre-order is up...and what about that Ebona tone!?

:nosebleed:vein

#437 toveb, Jul 3, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    16. I'm glad I'm not the only one having a hard time deciding on a skin tone. They're all so pretty.

17. One of the problems I have run across is that photos of the different skintones vary so much. On Momoni's website they look very light, but in owner pics they often look darker.

18. I ended up going with sand. I know it's going to be a bit of a wait, but I'm already so excited to see her.