1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Momoni

Jan 10, 2014

1. I think that's going to be such a pretty one!
      I am probably choosing petal for Somnia and cocoa for Minireira.

2. I'm going to put on layaway a miniReira and I'm having problems with choosing which skintone too. Toffee is beautiful but I have a Reira in toffee. Then sand and fresh look good too, and cocoa...I'm having a hard time deciding ^^

3. She looks amazing :D

I'm pondering KittyM. Didn't bond with my 'Nita but I'm longing for another in the same size. Had considered Reira & Somni but their faces didn't call out to me either...

4. @mlefever - Love the boots. Where did you find ones that fit her? My Somni is so jealous...

5. When I first saw Somni, I wasn't really a big fan because I wasn't looking for a fantasy doll. But now I see her, I'm more attracted to her face and hand sculpts than to Momonita's. I'm thinking about selling or trading my steel Momonita, but am worried I'll regret it later. Maybe I need to make some clothes for her and give her a face up.

6. Yes you do ;)

I have found that Ken doll boots and Ever After guy boots fit these gals nicely - I painted mine black...

[​IMG]Saarhe by Ban, on Flickr

7. I searched for black ken doll boots on eBay and found these! They were the last pair shipping within the US. I’ve ordered like 5 more pairs from china

Thank you everyone

8. So it looks like the pitusa july preorder might be starting shipping next week! I'm so excited to get her since I've been hoarding barbie clothes since july

9. I'm not ready! :shudder:dance
      I'm planning to sew some stuff. Do you think I can use Momoko patterns?

10. @toveb I think so! As long as they're not too restrictive at the hips

11. Yes, I found that comparison photo Lola posted some years ago. It seems they are both triangular, but opposites: Momoko wider over the shoulders and narrower hips, Pitusa line narrow shoulders and wider hips. I think I will stick with looser dresses and tunics, maybe some stretchy tights or adjustable trousers.

12. I also found this super good tutorial for a simple pants pattern that fits wide hipped girls

13. @toveb I've had some luck with curvy barbie clothes fitting as pants and leggings. Etsy has some patterns available for curvy barbie.

14. does anyone know the best place to get 6mm eyes? I've tried looking around some of my usual places but momonita has just such small eyes

15. i'd love to know that too. my fav place used to be safrin doll eyes, but she doesn't seem to be making them anymore

16. Try Dreaming Tree Studios on Etsy. She's been working with me on eyes for my Somni, and has been REALLY helpful.

17. Thanks! They look fantastic

18. Hi! I got the same problem. Trying to figure out what are the best options out there. So far Etsy's shops GlassEyesOnLine, Magic DIY, FLEURDELYSDOLL. I think I'm getting a pair from FLEURDELYSDOLL, they are really nice.