1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Momoni

Jan 10, 2014

1. Hopefully this is the correct place to ask: I recently received my KittyM (she is adorable!) but unfortunately, she suffered some minor damages in transit. I think I can fix some of the scuffs and marks on her body with a magic eraser. However, her face plate seems to have popped off and the scuffs here are obviously trickier. Just was wondering if anyone else has had a similar situation, and if so, how they repaired the face plate---or if it is possible to ask for a new one. I was very surprised because she had no bubble wrap etc in the box to cushion her, something I haven't seen with my other dolls :U Any thoughts/help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance~ ♥

2. That sounds really strange. Mine came wrapped like this. Are you sure no one else opened her on the way to you? Customs search, for example? (I don't know what country you live in, but some are stricter than others and open everything.)
      [​IMG]
      (Sorry for silly comment. It's from my IG stories.)

3. The pitusa I ordered last year was pretty well packed when she arrived. You might get in touch with Lola and see what she recommends.

4. That's totally strange. All my dolls from Lola where packed pretty safe. Sounds like something went wrong...

5. @toveb I don't think anyone else opened her; there was a plastic bag carefully sealed and taped all the way around her box. Rather than bubble wrap, my girl had a piece of foam rubber-banded around her neck---I think perhaps it must have slid down her neck and this is what popped the plate off. Her feet and hands were likewise wrapped in foam (as shown in your photo).

@Roselea I guess I will do that. It's the first doll I've received with minor scuffs so I wasn't quite sure how to proceed.

@Seidenraupe I thought it was unusual since I have always heard nothing but praise regarding her orders. Guess I got unlucky this time!

Thank you all for your thoughts and feedback, I appreciate it~♪

6. Hi everyone! I wanted to know if anyone knows if Lola will launch new preorders, I would love to have a coton, I love this doll and I love her expression. :chibi I have not seen preorders of the littles momoni for a long time. Is someone else interested in them?

7. Have you read? Pitusa PreOrder from 10.8.-20.8.2019 <3

8. I am beside myself; KittyM has been on my wish list since I first made it. xD

I need to decide on a skin color now...

9. Are the skin colors as shown on the site accurate as to how dark they are in person? I'm torn between Lush and Sand, but is Sand really so yellow?

10. It's difficult to say, since monitors vary. But I would say the Java and Chocolate look both a little lighter and colder than the dolls I have in those colours. Maybe try to google for owner photos to get a better impression.

11. I have a lovely little Knita in java from the preorder, very much looking forward to her arrival!

This is a lovely resource page full of great photos!! Much enjoying it~~

12. I decided to order Knita in Toffee. I already have Momonita in Chocolate and Kitty M in Java.

13. Can anyone recommend any makers of Pitusa-sized stockings? Can they fit Barbie / Momoko-sized ones with their bigger feet?

#493 RinSetsua, Sep 20, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
    14. Can anyone confirm that Reira02 can wear MSD sized tops? ;_;

15. I want to get a momonita in gamora skin so badly. I think it just looks so lovely and their size is so precious. I can't wait for another sale to open up for her.

16. I looked at these girls a while ago, and just looked them up again last night. I'd love a KittyM! Or two. Or three. There are so many pretty resin colors, and she's so cute! :love

17. Well after getting a Reira02 for my friend for Christmas, i'm kinda in love with Momonis. Eagerly awaiting a KittyM preorder, I want one in gamora!!

18. Update: I have a Momonita on layaway and I couldn't be happier. I can't wait to pay her offffffff

19. Lola said the latest preorder should be shipping sometime this week; so exciting!

20. Which KittyM colour did you get? :D