Attn: Tearalynn~ Please Contact Me!!!

Apr 23, 2007

1. Heya, I hate to have to do this, but I REALLY need to get ahold of tearalynn. I commissioned 2 wigs from her in December/January, and was told months ago that they were done and could be shipped out. I haven't been able to contact her recently, and she hasn't responded to the last couple PMs I sent her.

If anyone knows her and can help me out, I appreciate it. If tearalynn herself reads this, I really didn't want to have to make post like this, but I don't know how else to get ahold of you. PLEASE I'd be really grateful for any help. Thanks,

Draven

2. :bump I hope someone can help.

3. MagickDraven, you might want to PM a mod and ask for this thread to be moved to the Good/Bad Feedback forum--that's where the problem transactions are usually listed. (There's even an index there for problem transactions.) Good luck to you--I hope you get your wigs, or else get your money back!

4. Thanks so much! I'll PM them now. XD

5. :bump back up. :sweat Does anyone know how I can contact her? Please?

6. I personally haven't seen her in years, but she is a friend of a friend of a friend type thing, so I'll see if I can do something. :)

~Anrui

EDIT: Sorry, the other people I know who know her also haven't spoken to her in some time. One said that she has no cell or any other phone, and is nearly impossible to reach. >_>

EDITEDIT: She has no internet access right now, but she will try and get online Saturday. At least that is what the pipeline is telling me. :) I hope this helps!

Sorry!

Good luck!

7. I called Teara today she said she lost internet in her apt but she will be online this weekend and will get back to you . so uh lemme know if that doesnt work ill call and bug her more

8. OMG, thanks so much! I had a feeling it had to be something with internet access since she just moved not too long ago, and was pretty reliable getting back to me before that. Thanks so much for everyone who's talked to her! :D

9. She contacted me! Thanks everyone!

10. :bump back up! She's gone missing AGAIN!!!! I commissioned these wigs in DECEMBER!!!!!

11. ^^;;;

You might want to ask Die if she can reach her.

I hope you can get your wigs eventually. :)

~Anrui

12. Still NO word from her. I'm starting to think I'm never going to get my wigs OR my head from her.

13. Teara has asked me to give her phone number to people who need it. Her health has been very fragile for some time now; I only heard from her today, for the first time in months.

I believe she wants to wrap up any deals that are in progress. Please PM me if you need her phone number. Her email address has not changed.