1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bambicrony Bella Bambi discussion part 1

Aug 26, 2007

1. I thought I would start a new thread the this new 31 cm doll that Bambicrony is making. They mention it in the new Haute Doll magazine for October. They are suppose to have a release date in August.

Update 8/30/07 Bambicrony has informed me that they will be released in the begining of September

Pictures are posted. Coming soon 9/28/07 is listed under the picture.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9/13 It has been confirmed that she is 32 cm tall and not 42 cm.

9/28 more pictures, listed as sold out on the web sight.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

10/1 changed height from 32 to 31 as listed in the FAQ.

....Mod Note....

Bambicrony Bella Bambi discussion part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...Bambi-discussion-part-1&p=2289019#post2289019

2. I'm curious to know when they are going to start selling these (or at least put pics up so we can see them). It's almost the end of August and no sign of them yet..

I really want to see what they will be like.

LM

3. same here! i read the BC artical in the new Haute doll, they briefly mentioned that they will make the new 42 cm dolls, i wish they went into more detail!

4. If they are as cute as the Ciao Bellas, I will be in big trouble. Or should I say my pocket book will be in big trouble.

5. i really hope they will be the slim size like my Lati Blue. I would love a cute friend for Rebekah :)

6. Wow, a MSD size from Bambicrony would be awesome.:aheartbea
      I been thinking of of getting a msd bjd.:sweat

Please keep us and this post up dated of any news or pic's.:love

dd

7. I'm done for D:

8. =3 Ooo. 42cm. I wonder how young or mature they'll look? I'd be alright with them being a bit on the immature side, seeing as they'll be shortish MSDs.

9. Ive checked their site whole august and im dissapointed they havent showed up yet, at least they could update us! :( I hope they will be childish. Im really excited to see them!

10. I've been checking too...*sigh* I wish they would at least post some progress information, just to keep us from pulling our hair out. Maybe someone could ask about them on the Q&A, if someone hasn't already.

11. Maybe Bella Bambi will be delayed because their Bambicrony's elf sale had a delayed start. I wonder if anyone is still waiting on elves ordered with Viya faceups?

Carolyn

12. I did ask them on their question and answer board this morning. We will see what they come back with. Kim

13. They can delay them all they want, for I know I'll be doomed as soon as I see them, particularly if they release Elf versions.

Carolyn, I'm still waiting on an Elf with a Viya faceup (Tan Gun), but my order is already listed as Before Shipping ((it took less than a week)).

14. I'm really curious about the Bellas. I don't see BC coming out with "mature" looking dolls, but more like the Ciaos but bigger. I hope they come out with new sculpts for the MSD.

15. Still no response from my question. I ask them if they were still going to be released in August and if there is a teaser picture of them.

16. I hope they answer soon! i would ask them myself but i dont have an account there.

17. Here is their response

Hi, Kim!

Thank you for coming to Bambicrony.

Bella Bambi is getting her final checkup before we release her.

I'm sorry but it's difficult for us to keep our promise because there are only 2 days left in August.

Please wait until the beginning of September.

Thank you.

18. I'd love to see what they look like, too. Bet they are going to be cute!

19. Hope they show up in the beginning then!

20. Bambicrony has a picture of Bella Bambi on their website--homepage.
      She looks beautiful!
      I am in big trouble--better start saving now! (*sigh)