1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BambiCrony - New November Dolls

Nov 6, 2006

1. Dear. Bambi Crony customer

Thaks for Visiting Bambi Crony site again.

The Bambi Crony company has a sole selling rights of all Bambi dolls.
      So from now on, All of bambi dolls will be showed and sold only on official Bambi Crony site

We will do our best to provide our customers better quality products and better service.
      Hope you show us constant affection for our dolls just like right now and enjoy shopping with us.

[update news]
      * 9 Nov : Opening of All New Korean Bambi Crony site
      * 9 Nov : New arrival - Limited edition Elf Kumi and Roko
      * 10 Nov :New arrival - Tanned skin Kumi and Roko, new version of Lotti(limited amount)
      * 20 Nov :Restock - CB Wigs , Clothes, Kang-bo (Fabric Wrap)
      * 20 Nov : Opening of All New Korean Bambi Crony site

¡ØDetails and Schedule can be changed.

¡ØCB type default Doll Box will be replaced to new case after 20 Nov.

Elves arrived:
      [​IMG]

2. They are going to have wings too with magnets!!

3. *DIES* There's a teaser pic up on the site, too! The news section says that November 9th is the release date? (happy birthday to me! :fangirl:) Of course, this would be right after I got a human Kumi and have been fiddling with volks wings on her!

4. From Bambicromy's news page:

"The Bambi Crony company has a sole selling rights of all Bambi dolls.
      So from now on, All of bambi dolls will be showed and sold only on official Bambi Crony site"

I think the 'only' in that statement and the sudden sold out state on Luts can be taken for a yes the dolls are only going to be at bambicrony.net

5. The Elves are all sold out already!? So fast, am wishing one as I just love Elf Roko.

BTW, on BC's website under option for face-ups, I don't see one for Viya anymore. Does this mean she's no longer doing face-ups. It'll be a great disappointment.

6. No, I think they were marked sold out because they had not begun the sales yet. They have begun now and on the English site as well.
      Maybe you can contact ViYa directly, I think she takes commissions.

7. How tall are these dolls? Very lovely elves!

Lucy

8. The tanned dolls have been delayed till Nov. 15th. This info can be found on the BC News & Notice page.

9. Lucy, they're 27cm -- the same height as Kira's Unoa Lights, but built more like a Yo-SD or Leekeworld doll.

Here are some comparison pics with Gothiclibrarian's Yo-Tenshi:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gothiclibrarian/279436390/in/set-72157594345063521/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gothiclibrarian/279436395/in/set-72157594345063521/

And here are the pics of mine:

http://www.matermetis.com/Dolls/LinnetJennet/

I'm going to start a discussion thread in Tiny dolls and move the chat posts there :>

Edit: Link to discussion! All chat/discussion posts need to go here! :)

-- Andi <3

10. Is the Tan color mixed in the resin? does anyone know for sure. I like Kumi but the other ones ears are too big for me.