1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

bardo research agave, pinot , thel,peme ,deepti, lami,sherry,omi and other tinys from oxana

Jun 8, 2018

1. Thanks for all of these great pictures! I have a Bardo Research Thel and her posing is amazing. Is Pinot a good poser too? She looks so delicate.

I wish I scooped her up during her preorder, it was so quick I didn't have a chance to mull it over. I'm definintely wanting another BR girl, Oxana's work is so varied and beautiful.

2. I made Aeryn some hair yesterday. Not a wig. I glued wefts right onto her head. Wish I had a bit more but I only had a small swatch of this fur.
      [​IMG]2018-12-25 09.15.41 by Heather, on Flickr

3. Is Thel included in this thread or does she have a different one? She seems to have a different body.

4. Thel is a smaller girl like i have a peme coming, so I changed the thread into agave pinot thel peme and other tiny's because oxana is making a lot of different girls ( I hope they will ever make a tiny boy too:) I have sadhana, pinot, mahi(but she is ot because of the painted eyes) and now I have peme coming here is a picture they send me, I am so in love. so please show pictures of your thel because she is a very pretty girl too.[​IMG]

5. I'm so happy the thread now mentions some of the other Tinies. I have been posting pics of my Deepti to the Sadhana size thread although Deepti is technically small enough to be covered here. I also have Pooja on order. Wish I had any money left, because I would love to have Peme, too. Here is my Deepti in a Chanel-inspired suit I crocheted for her:
      [​IMG]

6. My tiny Lami has shipped, barely over one month since I ordered her. Oxana must have had some in stock. Did anyone else order her?

7. I'm hoping to get a tan Thel in the next year. Does anyone know if the artist does additional order periods for her dolls?

8. I think so. Since I've become aware of Bardo Research I've seen additional order periods for several of her dolls. They might not be the same resin colors as before, though. Best way to find out is to ask the artist.

9. Lami arrived today! She has no faceup, no wig and no clothes, so I won't photograph her right away. As soon as she's presentable I'll share her. Her resin is smooth and lovely. She's so tiny!

10. I'm still working on Lami's Christmas outfit. Luckily I had prepared a dress for Pooja because it looks like she will be delivered today. Photos as soon as possible...

11. Here is Lami, my Christmas elf. I'm calling her L'Ami, French for "friend". She doesn't have a wig yet, so I added braids to her hat. No shoes, either. I'm kind of stumped there. She'll get a faceup when the weather cooperates.
      [​IMG]

12. Here's Pooja (on the right, without a faceup) with my Deepti. She appears shorter because Deepti is wearing high heel shoes.

[​IMG]

13. winterfun
      [​IMG]

14. @wilkies - Ooh, is that your Peme? I love her look. :love

I wish I had bought one of Oxana's wigs. They're so well done. I always tell myself: no problem, I can make one. The only problem is my wigs rarely look even half as good.

15. Pooja has a face-up (finally) and a new name: Persia. I love this girl.
      [​IMG]

16. ah pretty girl

17. I have Thel in maji normal, sadly she was sitting in my glass bookcase (with other girls, too) and she was the only one who has really greened. I am thinking of making her into a vulcan now, ordered her black eyes and wig. Will see, how it turns out.

Really wish for Ayatana, but, alas, so many wishes and so little money :(

18. Thanks @wilkies!

That's unfortunate, @BlackCat007. I would expect glass to focus the sun on whatever is in the bookcase, so it might not be the safest place for resin dolls. It will be interesting to see Thel as a Vulcan. Will you change her faceup or leave her as is?

Ayatana, is gorgeous. Like you, I have too little money for all the dolls on my wish list.

19. I'll have to change it, since she is blonde now.
      I am still not sure if I'll try it myself or send her of for faceup. I really like the faceup that Thel with black hair and red eyes has on bardos research blog, but am really not sure about my skills, especially eyebrows:whee:

20. Hello everybody! I'm glad that there is a discussion about Oksana's dolls. My beautiful girls, Sadhana and Ayatana, clothes and wigs - made by me.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]