1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bardo Research 40cm girls

Apr 29, 2015

1. Congrats on your girl making it to customs! Can't wait to see another post. DiD is "Dragon in Dream". :) They make various action figures and accessories for 1/6 scale (11/12 inches). Because Sadhana is so slim, she can fit some 1/6 scale male clothes, especially DiD which runs slightly smaller than some other lines.

2. she is home!!......so pretty...she is perfect.. Just changed her light blue 8mm eyes for darker(warmer) blue 6mm eyes...I will post a picture now and then, because we are not allowed to put more then one picture in discussions?....ah well you can always look at my flickr....I will sure make a lot of pictures..so everytime I make a series of new ones I will put one here:)
      [​IMG]

3. She is lovely and she has some interesting friends :)

4. You can always post your entire photoshoot in the Gallery and link to it from here. I'm sure many people would like to see them without leaving DoA. :)
      Congratulations on your gorgeous girl! I love that the bodywork is an option now, and I like her feathered companion!

5. Wilkies…your girl is gorgeous! I love the body work. I really like the 6mm eyes too - I plan to switch mine out also.

Although my girl isn't finished. The fullest that I commissioned for her arrived today :aheartbea and I had to try it on her before I send her head off for painting. I can't wait until she's "complete."

Has anyone restrung or sueded their girls by the way?

[​IMG]

6. wilkies
      Congratulations!!! Doll is adorable and unusual with this tattoo!

mdonline03
      Congratulations on the completion of the family of dolls!Your doll have got very beautiful outfit

7. thank you, and thank you st james...I forgot that I can put her in the gallery...anyway.. it is more fun to discuss and show a picture now and then...she tried out some wigs I changed for her, they are a good fit, they are monique 4,5-5......they are real photoshoot wigs.........she is also trying out clothings and it is fun she can wear some blythe stuff..yosd stuff and msd stuff:)...some things has to be a little changed but I seem to have enough clothings that she likes (also some casual outfits if she is tired of being a goddess:)).....here is the red wig, the color is nice on her......sorry I removed picture and put in a new pretty one:)...
      [​IMG]

#47 wilkies, Aug 9, 2015
      Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
    8. Oh that's exciting…especially the blythe stuff. There are so many things made for that size. Is it mostly dresses that would fit?

And love the red wig, it totally suits your girl.

VictoriaSam - thank you:) I'm very pleased with it. The quality is gorgeous.

9. Your dolls are so beautiful! My Sadhana has arrived too, but she has no face-up yet, and I'm still waiting for her proper clothes.

mdonline03
      I have restrung her, and she can stand by herself. Rather surprising :D

10. oh my girl can stand without restringing:)...but I put on her other feet so not sure if she still can:)..I think a stretch blythe dress will work but way too short...I just have some things from ttyacom that I tried on her ( I ever bought them blythe sized..like a oversized overall and some hoodies...so it was fun that they fit...not really her style...but you never know....
      here she is with the first outfit..I bought them for my dollzone gill(but she changed into a boy:)...the corset was to wide so had to make it more tight.
      removed picture and put in another...because I like her best like this[​IMG]

sorry had to spam her... she loves to be naked :) her eyes are 6mm but flat ones..glass pretty and not expensive....

#50 wilkies, Aug 12, 2015
    11. She looks so great Wilkies! I've just sent my girl off for her face up. I can't wait to get her back. Thanks for the update on the Blythe clothing. I've also ordered a few pairs of 6mm eyes. I hope they work out as well as yours. And your girl totally should enjoy being nude with those lovely tattoos!

12. Just a crappy morning pic of Amber, my Sadhana
      [​IMG]Amber, boxxdolls sadhana by ❄Skimo❄, sur Flickr

She has a wonderfull face-up by Marlequeen, who taught me how to make her wig (it was my first try ever at latex wigs)

13. Aaaaa yes! So happy to see a thread for Miss Oxana's creations! She's hands-down my favorite sculptor - such fine detail in everything she makes, and such gentle, beautiful curves! I have Oxana's 18cm Mahi (unfortunately off-topic because her eyes have to be painted on), and I've been putting some serious thought into adding Remi to my doll family in the not-so-distant future.

A few questions for the owners: What kind of elastic are Remi and Sadhana strung with? How do their heads, hands, and feet connect - with s-hooks or something else?

14. not sure what you mean with the elastic? it is just the normal white elastic....her hands and feet are connected with s hooks,so you can change her feet ( I have a pair of high heel feet and normal feet)...here a picture of my sadhana and mahi
      [​IMG]

#54 wilkies, Sep 3, 2015
    15. wilkies, thank you! I was curious because, well...you know how Mahi is strung. The only s-hook she has is in her head. It's unlike anything I've ever seen, so I was curious about whether or not Oxana's 40cm dolls are put together similarly.

16. Super excited my girl has returned home from her face up....now pondering tattoo work for her.
      [​IMG]

17. She is so lovely in this gloomy style!

18. she looks great angel toast does do great face-ups...love to see a closer picture of her...I bought my sadhana a new wig from a dollmaker(with great dolls also boys...but can't have them all)....the head is the same size and it is a wonderfull soft pretty wig....she makes them in more colours, but love black on her
      [​IMG]
      door AncientTales

#58 wilkies, Sep 29, 2015
    19. wilkies
      Your beauty doll is very sad and mysterious!

Meine Geliebte Frau ***:sneaky
      Our face-up made by Russian artist Barbelo and I like it very much! Now she's almost a real witch)) All case for her outfit...

[​IMG]

20. Joining in as I love these dolls so much and hope to have one of my own some day! Did anyone order Ayatana? She's so beautiful! I can't decide who I like more! Ahaha.