1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bardo Research 40cm girls

Apr 29, 2015

1. I hope you're able to own one as well. :) The artist is wonderful to work with too and very helpful if you have questions. I ordered Ayatana in tan and really looking forward to her arrival.

Here's my Sadhana hanging out with one of my bigger boys.
      [​IMG]

2. I ordered Ayatana in normal. Since HaruCasting is making the dolls, I've been watching the progress on Flickr and Tumblr! They just finished the silicone molds!

3. Super excited to get my shipping notice! Woohoo. I can't wait to see the girls together.

4. Well my Ayatana is home and she's a lovely shade of tan. I'll be shipping her off for her "spa" date soon and hope to have her back again sometime in September. Meanwhile I can get more clothes commissioned for her. I'm super excited though that these ladies can fit 1/6 scale shoes and a lot of the accessories for that size are perfect for these ladies.

Anyway - a pic of my Sadhana trying on an afro wig. I think she looks adorable in it.
      [​IMG]

5. Oh my! She is lovely! I'm thinking of ordering Ayatana! She is so gorgeous and I'm thinking her tiny head will fit in with my Dollshe fashion boy!

6. Thanks! :whee: These little ladies are so much fun! I love my Sadhana and my Ayatana. I seriously want to order another girl - heavily considering the grey version 2 of Sadhana. I'm just glad that the pre-order is open for a while. I don't have a Dollshe fashion guy but have been drooling over them for a while. I'm trying to hold to my "dolly restrictions" plan...but ugh so hard.

Feel free to reach out if you have specific questions. :3nodding:
      Meanwhile: v1 Sadhana, sportin' fluffy hair.
      [​IMG]

7. Would anyone owning Ayatana have some owner pics to show? I'm thinking of ordering her, but I have yet to see any owner pics :)

8. My Ayatana is in soft tan but at the moment is off getting her face up. Is there something in particular you wanted to see? I can see if I have a photo that would work for you. :)

9. I would love to see the girl standing, or maybe a close-up of her face :)

For now I can't find anything I don't like about her, but I've never seen any of those girls in real life, in fact I have just found out about them <3

10. Does anyone know if or when remi will be released again? Thank you:)

11. Hey guys!
      My Sadhana v.2 came to me after the New Year holidays.
      I really do like her! Faceup by Oksana (author), wig by me.
      [​IMG]

12. she is very pretty love the hair and the face-up is nice soft

13. I love the new Sadhana... but may I ask for some Ayatana Spam? :)

14. My girl is off on vacation at the moment, so I can't post pics. As soon as I have her back, I'll post something. Does anyone else have Ayatana? I'd love to see some others as well.

15. Is she getting a face up? :) Which skintone did you get her?
      Sadly, I couldn't find many pics around..these girls are so underrated, unluckily.. they're special!
      I'm so undecided between the new Sadhana and Ayatana.. I don't know which one I prefer the most..

16. Does anyone know when there might be another pre-order?

17. contact Oxana, she will let you know :)

18. I have a Deepti in need of eyes and more importantly a wig (i very much regret not buying the black short one but i don't recall it was possible) since a good year now.
      Any idea where i could find wig that would size/fit her nicely please ? I send a message to Oxana on the facebook page so i'll see if i get an answer too but as she made herself her wigs...
      So far i'm not sure about my Deepti's character so i would probably need two wigs : a black short one like the one used to present her back then and a white straight long hair.
      Oh and idea too on where to find her shoes (and outer clothes like perfecto maybe ?) ?
      :XD:

19. if deepti is the same size as sadhana I bought a wig here
      by AncientTales
      I think popovy sisters wigs fit I have a dress for sadhana from by megfashiondoll