Warning BeeryCherry - Banned

Jan 7, 2017

1. @Yurikun I say definitely file a dispute and if you want advance it to a claim. It doesn't matter that you hadn't finished paying since paypal sees each payment as a seperate transaction.

2. Oh ok thanks I'll go ahead and file a claim then. Thank you for the advice.

3. Iplehouse Mari was for me and I was interested in the Soom Topaz in bronze. After I´ve payed Iple Mari, she asked me, if I still want Soom Topaz. (thanks goodness I didn´t it )

4. I had purchased Teschen outfit/wig, Sueve outfit, Borol outfit/wig, Ace wig/eyes and Lig default eyes.
      She was keeping the Grey outfit/wig & eyes on hold - but thankfully I had not yet payment for them.
      I was waiting to get the other items first - looks like I would have had a very long wait !!!!!!!!

5. Mine was Soom Amber in purple skin...

6. I reached out this person and am going to add their information to my list. The location also matches one of the locations on the FB profiles I found.

This definitely looks like the same person to me. A pic from the Photo Contest is on one of the 5 FB profiles I found as well.

7. I have purchased her Soom Saiph Dream Reader, it was too good to be true ._.

8. sadaloha (Bought: ?)
      Sleeping Dead (Bought: ?)
      reitaism (Bought: ?)
      jacty: (Bought: Soom Amber in purple skin)
      CourtneyC (Bought: ?)
      Riku LIN (Bought: ?)
      Sakura-Streifchen (Bought: Iplehouse Mari)
      kevblizz (Bought: Teschen outfit/wig, Sueve outfit, Borol outfit/wig, Ace wig/eyes and Lig default eyes; Hold: Grey outfit/wig & eyes)
      bellaboo (Bought: ?)
      strm (Bought: ?)
      AuryonYue (Bought: Soom Heliot - God Master in cream white)
      crissy (Bought: Luts Yul)
      Tsuyu (Bought: Soom Saiph Dream Reader)
      kailing21484 (Bought: Soom Soul Stealer Breccia)
      Yurikun (Bought: SD Leisette In my Closet Version)

9. I took Sard WS from her and she reserved Euclase for me, but I payed only for Sard, because I asked to send dolls one by one

10. I bought a Yukidoll Yuki from her....got the message about her health being bad and that's why she hadn't shipped yet...

11. I was in the process of buying a Kaye Wiggs Laryssa in dark tan via layaway from her through FB. The paypal she provided was kamisanny@gmail.com.

I have submitted a dispute through Paypal.

12. I "purchased" the Soom Saiph from her.
      I also purchased her Soom Saiph Dream Reader. :(

13. @Sleeping Dead
      Oh no... I guess we can't get an even clearer evidence :( Which on the other hand will make our claims easier. I'm sorry, dear :(

14. Well.. me too... I bought Fairyland Lucywen's wings with adapter from her...

15. -Moderator Note-

For everyone checking in on this thread;

Please do not post into this thread unless you are personally involved, and have purchased something from, or put something on layaway with BeeryCherry.

Thanks for your understanding~

16. I bought from her Momo bunny parts (legs, tail, ears) then I bought Lucywen outfit, shoes, eyes and staff.
      She scammed me using two different accounts.

17. I bought Lucywen wings in her split too...
      I sent the payment to novalu334@gmail.com and the name resulting on paypal a/c balance is KAMISANNY

18. Biff (Bought: Lucywen horn split on FB)
      sadaloha (Bought: ?)
      Sleeping Dead (Bought: Soom Saiph Dream Reader)
      reitaism (Bought: ?)
      jacty: (Bought: Soom Amber in purple skin)
      CourtneyC (Bought: ?)
      Riku LIN (Bought: Sard WS, Hold: Soom Euclase)
      Sakura-Streifchen (Bought: Iplehouse Mari)
      kevblizz (Bought: Teschen outfit/wig, Sueve outfit, Borol outfit/wig, Ace wig/eyes and Lig default eyes; Hold: Grey outfit/wig & eyes)
      strm (Bought: Soom MD Amber)
      AuryonYue (Bought: Soom Heliot - God Master in cream white)
      crissy (Bought: Luts Yul)
      Tsuyu (Bought: Soom Saiph Dream Reader)
      kailing21484 (Bought: Soom Soul Stealer Breccia)
      Yurikun (Bought: SD Leisette In my Closet Version)
      Frug101 (Bought: Yukidoll Yuki)
      puellarantsol829 (Bought: Kaye Wiggs Laryssa in dark tan via Layaway)
      madhatter! (Bought: Fairyland Lucywen split wings with adapter)
      Ladyuzumaky (Bought: Momo bunny parts (legs, tail, ears) and Lucywen outfit, shoes, eyes and staff)
      kimera (Bought: Lucywen wings split)

19. @Biff thank you so much for putting all this info together. I think you have really helped everyone see that BeeryCherry is definitely running a scam, and quite an elaborate one at that. Hopefully we all receive our Paypal refunds without issues and can move forward. I know Paypal has insurance for these kinds of things, but it just kills me to see someone like this being able to get away with all that money. :(