1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Posability?

May 9, 2009

1. Now we all know that Puki's take the cake on posing - but what other tinies are very good posers? I did try to do a search about this, but came up emptied handed.
      Pictures would be very helpful! :D

2. Puki's bigger siblings--the Little Fees are wonderful posers. I have seen some amazing photos, but while I love posing my LF Shiwoo, I haven't photgraphed him doing any stunts. I'm sure some amazing photos will follow!

3. Felixdoll Brownies are just as good posers as Puki and I've seen some poses I can't get my Puki to even do.

4. Yea I've heard about Brownie posing! I can't wait to try out my Paria when she gets here. And it doesn't surprise me that LittleFee would have great ability! LOL They are the same company after all. Definitely a very cute doll.

Notdoll Lucy seems to have a lot of joints, but I've heard that she can't stand?

I just got in a CH Bisou who really can't do much. I'm after a bambicrony now - I hope she can pose better!

5. Do you have a link to the FelixDoll website?

6. I really like my Lati Yellow, but I've read some are kicky, but mine poses well (well as she can anyway giving the size of her head bless her, she's a bit top heavy!!!)

Also my Elfdoll Kai (now sold) was good posing for a thin tiny, she had the new body and the joints were much better than the old bodies elfdoll had.

7. The new Domadoll Ippo is amazing ..
      Dogibi Alice ..but she is impossible to get now
      Liele is pretty good too

8. I heard that Rosen Lied Tuesday's Child poses well : )

9. Bambicrony does pose quite well, but I would have to say Rosen Lied Tuesday's child poses the best of all my dolls... and Narsha...of course they don't quite do the olympic gymnast posing that Pukis or brownies do, :) but still very good.

A few pics! R.L.'s balance is very nice; she can stand on one foot and sit in a variety of positions-like the yos and well as flex and point toes and hands:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Narsha is just so graceful looking when she poses and can assume many very natural/real looking poses:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Oh wow Ocean-girl thank you for the pictures! Your RL girl is beautiful! And you're not kidding about your Narsha! She is very natural, her poses are wonderful. She is 35cm tall right? I wish they had a smaller version lol.

11. I got the chance to hold a Bambicrony girl at a meetup not so long ago, and her posing ability was amazing! Given, she had been sueded I believe. But that doesn't take too long, and the result was astounding. =]

12. Yep I had one and she's very difficult to stand. She does very delicate and beautiful sitting poses, but standing is just one thing that doesn't come naturally at all. It seemed to me to be something about her knees.

13. They should get those locking knees like Planet doll has! ^.^

That's really good to hear about Bamibcrony Jaela, I was admittedly worried. :dance

14. :)Ocean-girl...Oh these are the first pictures I've come across of Narsha on this site. They are lovely. I've just got my Narsha home and am doing her face-up. I've wiped it off so many times and restarted! This is my first bjd and I hadn't realised how hard they are to do. Wish I'd had her done by Dollmore now!
      But interesting you saying how graceful she is at posing. I think that too, but hadn't realised till you said it. It must be down to the design of the doll. I have nothing else to compare her with. But your photos illustrate it perfectly.
      By the way I love the little dress she has with the orange hair....oh where did you get it, if you don't mind my asking? I'm not sure what clothes fit her. Perhaps we should start a Narsha appreciation thread!:aheartbea

15. Mimi*Fee, the ajumapam USA site for Felix dolls is http://www.ajumapamausa.com/FELIX/BrownieEvent2009.html where you can find the big sale they have going on. If you can, you really should buy one, the price is incredible!

Also, the felixdoll thread is here

Sherbet, the Narsha thread is here, and you're not alone in loving that wonderful doll! I have her on my wish list if my hubby ever gets wealthy enough to throw a bit o money at me LOL.

As for best posers, I find Tinybear's Moona and Bracken (little ones, don't own the bigger ones, yet :aheartbea) dolls to be absolutely floppy in a wonderful way, like they have real limbs that react to gravity, LOL. Though you'd have to wire them to stand up, at the same time, you can get them to move almost any way! I love the way they feel in the hand!

But in the end, you give up one thing for another in these dolls. Sometimes beauty for less poseability, etc...

16. There is a Narsha thread here:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233091

17. I only have two tinies to compare, but I've found AOD to be pretty darn good at balancing and holding poses without complaint. I mean, they aren't superdolls like pukipukis or LittleFees, or double jointed, but they are very accommodating.
      In comparison, as much as I love my pretty pretty CH petit ai, he just is not that cooperative when it comes to posing. The single piece torso makes him finicky to balance to sit without back support, and he doesn't always want to stand like I'd like him to.

18. custom house Bisou Ai does not pose well.

19. I think Lati Yellows have the best pose ability (although I've never had a puki!). They can hold the strangest poses with ease, I love them!

20. Banji doll is the smaller version of Narsha! :)

My Littlefee poses so well its amazing. She holds the poses and goes in and out of them so smoothly. I'm just over the moon about her.