Where do I begin? It's been such a long drawn out transaction... I just can't stand it anymore. It all started when I agreed to do a three way trade with Yukiyoboy12 and slvrdrgn for an SD13 boy body on July 5th. I wanted the SD13 boy body which yukiyoboy12 had, slvrdrgn wanted the Luts NS boy body I had, and yukiyoboy12 wanted the Dolkot boy body that slvrdrgn had. So we all agreed that we should do a three way trade to help everyone's situation. Everyone did an even trade, including shipping. I asked Yukiyoboy12 when she would ship the body, she said Monday, the 9th of July. She also asked me if It was okay that she de-assemble the SD13 body to save on shipping, and I said alright. At the time, slvrdrgn said she really wanted me to ship her body, and she was planning on shipping hers for the trade the next day after we all agreed to do this, which was Friday, the 6th. So, I saw no harm in shipping my body for the trade the next day, and I shipped my body out on the 6th, knowing perfectly well that Yukiyoboy12 was going to ship her SD13 boy body for me on the following Monday like she said. A little time passed and I hadn't heard anything from Yukiyoboy12 after the Monday that she was supposed to ship out my body. So I PMed her to see how everything was going. I asked her if she shipped out my SD13 boy body yet, and she said; yes, it was shipped, but she had her friend do it for her and that he shipped it out a different method then she had hoped, and that it wouldn't get to me as fast as she would have liked. I PMed her back, asking which method this was, because she didn't even tell me. I asked if it was shipped out by surface which will take a good three months or so, and she responded with a simple, yes, it was shipped out surface. At this point I was already upset because I had done my side of the bargain and shipped my body out promptly the next day by Xpresspost(faster than EMS), which cost me $30, but I willingly shipped it anyway, expecting to get my body shipped out EMS like she said she would. I figured there was nothing that could be done about it and so, I waited. I waited a month and PMed her during this time to see if she could possibly track the body and she said she would contact the post office to find out some information. She never updated me with any information regarding what happened with the post office, and it was always me who had to initiate the communication. All this waiting really wasn't (and still isn't) fair to me since I shipped out my body for the trade the next day, by Xpresspost. So I PMed her, asking her for a refund on the body, and I told her clearly, that I would ship the SD13 boy body back to her once it arrived to me. I just wanted a refund so that I may buy a replacement body for my boy in the meantime. She PMed me, not addressing this issue at all, telling me that her father died. I apologized to her, and this is the PM she sent to me: So I waited for her to find out what could be done about it at the post office once again, to get some sort of information. I waited for about another week, then PMed her again. She just told me the same thing, that she will see what she can do. She told me she was waiting for the post office to call her. I waited and waited and still heard nothing so I sent her another PM because nothing was really being done about the situation, and she still hadn't even adressed the issue about giving me a refund. I was fed up. This was the PM I sent to her; Her response was this: Then I wrote back to her; And her response; That was the last PM I ever recieved from her and it was on the 12th of August. I sent her two other PMs, one asking for a scan of the receipt to proove that she shipped it, and the other was a kind of "are you there?" PM. I recieved no response to either. Apparently she was last logged on on the 18th. I've waited close to two months now, and I'm starting to lose hope that the body will arrive at all. All I would like from her now is some sort of contact with proof that she shipped the body at all, and a refund on the body so I can get Haylee a replacement one in the meantime (and when the body finally does arrive, I will ship it back to her). I don't want to walk out of this with a giant loss of $500. What should I do?