1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bimong's Artwork Feedback (All)

Mar 29, 2011

1. Bimong's Artwork (not Dollfair / NarinCreative)
      * What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS!

2. * What did you order?
      A Narin Heartbreak head (N414) in normal Korea resin.

* When did you order?
      January 15, 2011.

Excellent. I asked one question and it was answered promptly.

Very easy. I used paypal.

The head shipped March 23, 2011 (about 2 months later) and was there with 5 days (darn weekend!).

Yes.

I ordered a blank head and the heads on the website are shown with face-ups but yes, it does look like the sales pictures.

Very much.

Does not apply.

Definately. I think it is great how Bimong has tried to make his customers happy. I have no idea whose fault the whole thing with Dollfair / Catrina / NarinCreative was but it seems that Bimong has pullled through. He cames across as a trustworthy person and I'm glad I ordered from him.

Definately. His dolls are wonderful.

3. * What did you order? Narae Korea Normal 416+Narae realskin 404 with Miss Day faceup
      * When did you order? End of December,2010
      * How was the communication? Excellent.Bimong replied very fast and patience.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy.I used paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? About 2 months.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes,even nicer and better.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I am satisfied.
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely yes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Maybe.But I prefer to deal directly with Bimong.He is a wonderful artist.

4. * What did you order? Narae N402, France Resin, Realskin, with Miss Day Face-up
      * When did you order? 1/9/2011, received today 5/10/2011
      * How was the communication? Great, Bimong replied promptly to my questions
      * How easy was it to pay? Very, Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Just over 4 months, worth the wait, though:aheartbea
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Narae is GORGEOUS
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? More beautiful than the pix
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Gladly

5. COMPANY NAME: Bimong's Artwork
      * What did you order? N610 head with faceup
      * When did you order? March 2011
      * How was the communication? At first, fine.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very
      * How long did it take to ship? Five months.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? No. Not at all.:(
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? It wasn't even close. At first, I thought they'd sent the wrong head. It was certainly NOT the same faceup. It was a shock, and not a nice one.:evil:
      * Were you satisfied with the product? NO. Not at all, not in the least. After waiting so long, I recieved a horrible, jaundiced looking thing with a barely-there faceup.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I should quote the emails. The most insulting part was: "Because your have a change of heart you do not provide a refund" <--- I don't call expecting what I paid for a "change of heart.":?
      * Would you order from this company again? I love the doll photo. But the wait and the rudeness of their reply, coupled with the disappointment, and the awful product that I received - I don't think so.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? With a photo, yes. If they keep this up, there'll either be a lot of second-hand heads from disappointed and upset customers, or you won't find them at all, since the service is so slow.

6. * What did you order? A Korean Real (tan) resin 45 cm Narin with faceplate N407, extra hands and high heel feet.
      * When did you order? January 8 2011
      * How was the communication? I received an order confirmation and a shipping notice, but that one had the wrong tracking number (it belonged to a different package that was meant for someone else). I asked questions about it and got clarification through the Q&A board pretty fast.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy with PayPal
      * How long did it take to ship? It was shipped about 3.5 months after ordering.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? It was good.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Sort of, because there weren't any clear pictures of the resin colour at that time. The resin colour looks nice in person, but when ordering I hand no idea what to expect.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * Would you order from this company again? I would first check how long the wait times are at the moment, since I was one of the first people who ordered in January to receive their order. Other people waited several months longer than I did.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

7. * What did you order? 43cm Narae with extra high heeled feet

* When did you order? 21st Feb. 2011

* How was the communication? All initiated by myself and replies didn't answer any questions asked. Once refund was asked for he stopped replying to any communication.

* How easy was it to pay? As easy as a Paypal payment

* How long did it take to ship? Six month and it never did.

* Were you satisfied with the product? No. Six months and no estimated time of arrival. I was told to just keep waiting. Asked for refund and was refused. Had to go through Visa to do a charge back.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? They didn't. He refused a refund and then stopped communicating with me.

* Would you order from this company again? Never ever again.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I think I would but I would never want to deal with this company again.

8. * What did you order?
      Model line ver. 1

* When did you order?
      2/13/11

Very good when I was thinking about buying the doll. After word it was bad. After 2-3 months it was horrible.

PayPal via Visa card, so it was easy.

8 long months of trying to find out what was going on.....and still no shipment.

I can't believe that someone so talented would be so devious. I am not the only one who has been asking for their doll, and he now gives no response. Check out the Guest Page.

I wish they would......kind of stinks that they just want your money and make no attempt to send you the doll you ordered.

No way. And I feel obligated to warn others about the company.

I really don't know. At the moment I am so ticked, and feel that anything he made would just remind me what I have been through and the 830.31 USD I am out.......unless my CC can get it back. PayPal can only get the money back for the first 45 days. So, if you order a doll and you have to wait at least 60 days, you are out of luck when it comes to PayPal helping. The CC may have longer terms of getting your money back.

9. Bimong has made no attempt to contact me. It has been now 9 months. He has heard from CC company for a payback. I do hope to get my money back, well part of it......

Today, Bimong Atelier has really no header, as he's changing it. He has also changed his PayPal payment name and the bank.

Caution when dealing with this person.

10. Ordered from the New Art Bimong website

* What did you order?
      Chuu, Normal Skin with Face up #2

* When did you order?
      5th January 2015

Excellent. I didn't really need to contact but received my order confirmation within 24 hours and also received my shipping notice when the doll shipped out.

Easy to pay. I just paid manually through Paypal.

The doll shipped out on the 16th January 2015. I received her on the 21st January 2015.

Definitely, even more so in my opinion. Gorgeous resin and very professional face up.

Yes it did. Everything was spot on and perfect.

Very satisfied.

N/A

Yes, I would without hesitation. Any correspondence I had directly with Mr. Bimong was always answered and the customer service I received was excellent.

Not for these products as I would prefer to buy direct and support the artist.

11. * What did you order?
      38cm Narae Fusion 412 in New Tan

* When did you order?
      February 19, 2022

Excellent! Bimong was super friendly and quick with responses through DM on Instagram

Very easy! I was sent a PayPal invoice for a 3-month layaway. I changed my mind a little bit later and decided to pay her off sooner, and he shipped right away after I paid in full.

Arrived March 20, 2022 (about a month)

Yes! My Narae came with 4 sets of hands, 3 sets of feet, and amazing quality. For the price, I've never had a doll come with so much.

Yes, the item was accurately described and pictured.

100% satisfied. My Narae has to be the prettiest doll I've ever seen, in my opinion!

N/A

Yes, I would order again and likely will.

Yes, I would.