1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BlueFairy Shiny Fairy/(MW) Junior body discussion part 1

Mar 22, 2010

1. Since all the AngelDolls Shiny Fairy orders have arrived & are shipped/shipping, I finally had a chance to do a write up on the Shiny Fairies:

http://angeldolls.co.uk/blog/?p=587

I covered as much as I could think of, but if anyone was wondering anything else, I'll see if I can answer. ^_^

I want a Benjamin for myself now, to go with the household May, but I'll have to wait until they are re-released!

2. Just read your article, that was a nice review!

3. I enjoyed reading your review which is what I would like to know in terms of comparison and poseability. Love your SF May. I've been holding out over MW Junior Leila, Rose Ellie and now SF May. Seeing owners pictures reaffirms my want for them!

4. That is an excellant write up; not gushing, not fan girling, yet you still sound excited about the dolls while being objective about them.
      I gave up on the neck ribbon as well. I'm thinking of tying a bow (off the doll) then cutting it in the back and attaching a snap to it. No more trying to get that *** ribbon tied again. lol

I also enjoyed looking through your flickr account as well.

5. Thank you, everyone! Really glad you liked it & it was of some help. :)

yalissa happy to know we weren't the only ones faffing about with that neck wribbon! If you manage to get something worked out with it, I'd love to see pictures. ^_^

6. Thx for the review article Sarah! Very helpful indeed~~~!

7. I have SF May and she's super cute!
      Her little teeth is the cutest thing (>w<)

My Rhythm <3
      [​IMG]

With her twin, Lyric.
      [​IMG]

8. Hi Rhythm & Lyric! Never get tired of these girls. ^_^

9. Oh my goodness.... maybe I should have gotten a May instead. >_<

10. Oh they are supercute! ^^ I'll definitely get a Shinyfairy with in the future. May might be right one for me too. ^^ I do love the sculpt so much. And in this size May is just the cutest! ^-^

11. Haha I gotta say Rhythm & Lyric pics melt my heart everytime I see them :)

12. *hyperventilates* GASP My special hana shipped to my apartment at college! The only trouble is that I'm home for the summer, and my apartment is a 40 minute drive away... I may have to pick her up tomorrow, since it's storming today and that would make the drive worse. Bummer!

PS: Sarah you can totally ignore my e-mail query now! XD

13. It could be worse. My friend will be shipping dolls to her home instead of college and her dirve is 3 hours away ;).

14. bronzephoenix Yay! When I saw your email I was panicking like "she should be there by now!"

Sucks that you can't have her this minute though. T_T Hope you can get her tomorrow & I also hope you might post pics ^_~

15. Aww sorry to worry you Sarah @__@ I was actually able to pick her up this evening and I have her now! I need to change her eyes, but otherwise she's amazing! 8D I will definitely have to take some pics tomorrow, it's dark now D: Can't wait! Thanks so much for selling me this cutiepants! 8D

16. Awww, bronzephoenix, they are amazing girls! Like sisters they aare sooo cute ^_^! Congrats on getting her!

17. bronzephoenix, they look so cute. Heading over to see more. <3

18. Eee! Limited Shiny Fairies! * u*
      Ohh.. I really wish they had a boy May limited, and I would be sold!

19. bronzephoenix, They're adorable! ^^

I was lucky and now I'm buying a Benjamin from a friend. <3 ^-^ I'm exited about him. And I absolutely LOVED the new Bon Voyage Limited Shinyfairies! So cute! I wish I could buy May! :D