1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BlueFairy Shiny Fairy/(MW) Junior body discussion part 1

Mar 22, 2010

1. Preview pic for those who hadn't seen them yet. <3

[​IMG]

I like the May best. What does everyone else think? I'm going to sell these in my shop. >_<

2. Omg, Sarah! They are beautiful! *___* They will be avaible in your shop as preorder or how?

3. Tenaku They are cute, right!

They will be available in our shop for pre-order, over the weekend most likely. :)

4. Oh wow, they look beautiful, SarahRachael! Are they going to be white skin or is it just the picture?

5. If I don't already have SF May, I will definitely get this Bon Voyage May!!!
      She's the cutest thing!! >w<
      And I love this outfit a lot!! Gahhhh!!
      Anyone is looking to separate the doll with outfit, no?

6. babyelf They are indeed white skin. :) I think it suits them eh.

turbow I know! Can I justify another household May? *_* And I do like that kind of gangsta looking hat. :x

7. I always thought i would love a WS Ben but he's just not all that applealing to me in this set. May is just the cutest ever! She is so making me want her. Thank god I have no monies or I think she would be a total impulse buy right now :)

8. Oh, I may have to buy one of them. Love white skin!

9. Oh my, the Bon Voyage versions look mighty adorable too. ;w;
      I like their outfits. 3: I wonder if we can get hold of the outfits separately? T_T
      Love the short hair of Hana and Benjamin looks as spiffy as ever.
      May however, looks rather sexy with that hairstyle. XD

My Hana finally arrived on Wednesday, and here are some pictures of her. ^^
      She's called Koume (little plum in japanese).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She's the second tiny sized girl I got, and I must say she's full of life and very, very cute. :aheartbea
      I can't wait to experiment more with hairstyles and eye colours. I think she'd do better in white/light-coloured hairs.

I do like the magnetic headcap, however, once again for their SF (like the TF), their S-hooks are too big and can't go through the neck hole for easy head changes. 3: Gotta go find another smaller hook for this. It gets in the way of changing eyes too, since it's so big in a tiny head.

Stringing-wise, it's great! She can do cute poses rather well. I'm rather pleased, except for her funny legs. x_x

10. yoake She looks so cute. ^_^ Glad she arrived safely!

I agree on the head. When I changed a head on one, I had to re-string the doll! And the legs seem to be better at standing to me then sitting. Not sure what worked for you better.

11. Cheers SarahRachael! My Benjamin was picked up Friday.

Xabi is cute as a bug :)
      [​IMG]

12. Yay! Hello, Xabi. ^_^ What a cute hat too. <3

13. Yay, new SF spam!! They're both so cute, I am glad we're seeing the new kiddos arrive :)

14. I'm also glad to see the new little ones arriving. ^-^ They're both so cute!

I'm a bit exited about the release of Limited Shinies tomorrow. ^^ I so wish I'd have the finances to purchase both girls :D they'd be so cute as little sisters to my other BF's. *sigh* There'll come some other series which I can buy. ^^ I know that.

15. Yoake - your little one has possibly sold me on Hana. Dear god she is adorable *squee*

Xabi's hat is indeed cool :)

16. Pictures of Bon Voyage are up :)

17. Pics of the Bon Voyage SFs!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

I'm taking a small number of them, so pre-order will be this weekend! Only a very limited amount though. :)

I like them much more now I can see the whole outfit! Super cute. How about everyone else?

18. Hello everyone

Can anyone show me a profile photo of a Shiny May please? I am more than a little tempted by this Bon Voyage SF May.
      I am just not sure of the profile of her yet.

Thank you :)

:hamster:

19. Jane, I'll get one over to you later today if no one does so before then. :)

20. Thank you so much ((hugs))

:hamster: