1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie and Resinsoul Discussion - Part 11!!

Dec 2, 2016

1. I just ordered Feng from Junkyspot! :dance

2. I love the eyebrows @somewheresunbear - they look great and bushy!

Congrats @ToriaCrux hope you like him. Feng is a gorgeous sculpt, I really like the gentle look he seem to have.

3. @ToriaCrux Congrats! I've been eyeing Feng for a while but right now I'm in a holding pattern.

4. I love resinsoul I love the posability and the beautiful sculpts and I want sui so bad and ai they both are gorgeous! And the affordable prices forget fairyland ill take my resinsoul

5. My Mora (RS Long) recently got a new face-up, courtesy of FirecrackerSparks, and I figured it was about time I stopped lurking in this thread and actually posted something. I told myself I was never going to buy anything bigger than an MSD, but this boy's sculpt was too perfect for shelling one of my characters for me to resist him.

[​IMG]

I don't know why, but his face always ends up looking much rounder than it is in real life when I photograph him. It's the weirdest thing.:nowords:

6. He looks so sweet! A lovely choice @Squishle !

7. @Squishie that is a super cute faceup hopefully will get long soon

8. He's here!

9. Did you guys see the new 70cm boy yang? I'm waiting for more photos! Yay

10. Jumping in here a bit randomly because I too have much excitement about the new boy, Yang. :whee::dance They added a couple more photos, but sadly none of the potentially new body (?). His face looks really nice and full of potential. I've been considering a Resinsoul 70 cm for one of my characters and Yang might work better for him than my initially chosen sculpt. I hope Resinsoul posts more photos soon. :)

11. I'm really excited for Yang! He's adorable (and I'm glad their photos are getting better too, LOL) I just emailed and asked them if it's a new body, and if so, if they have any pics of the body... fingers crossed!

12. The new Yang boy looks amazing! I was hoping to shell some larger characters and he has a lot of potential.

13. The body is not new, just the head. He comes on the "bigger boy body" which is the same as Long, Dong, and Feng's.

14. Hi everyone! I can finally join this discussion thread because I just made the first payment on the new boy, Yang!

I just fell in love at first sight and knew that I needed him. And then with the event that Bobobie is doing, I couldn't resist getting him some jointed hands and picking up a 40cm doll, too. I'm super excited to have another Bobobie/ResinSoul doll back in my collection.

15. Hi all! Can someone either direct me to some good reviews/photos or tell me their experience with the ResinSoul 60cm girl body? I am trying to shell a ballerina and love the willowy proportions of this body, and I would love to hear more about its flexibility and how well it holds poses.

Also, on the site it's listed as 60cm without the head -- can anyone tell me what the height comes out to with a head included? I'm a bit confused because Su appears to be on the same body, but she's listed as 60 cm all together ... I also noticed there's an option for 'coffee' skin but only 'light tan' is shown on the color-comparison. Can anyone confirm they're the same thing?

Thank you in advance!

16. Light tan and coffee are the same color. BBB calls it one thing and RS calls it the other, but they are the same. The body will be 60 with a head.

17. Hi everyone! I'd love to see some more pictures of Su if anyone has any? I think her sculpt would be lovely for one of my characters. Thank you!

18. @lavalunar hi! I think the body would suit well aesthetically for a ballerina. My Mi Rhea can stand after some gentle trixing, and I think that the arms could benefit from suadeing and thicker elastics than the ones mine came with to hold poses better. I'm very pleased with the body, and think she can do pretty cool stuff, but if you want outrageous ballerina poses perhaps a stand would be advisable so she doesn't tobble over. I've been meaning to order thicker elastics and see how the body improves but haven't yet done so, so I can't say for sure that that would help, but I think so!

19. Hello all! Im saving up for a Resinsoul Mi atm. I just can't seem to figure out if I want to get my Mi in Dark Tan or Coffee. Does anyone have any comparison photos? Otherwise spam me with you tan dolls!

20. What eye size do I want for my Gang?
      I just got him today.

The 16mm I have are gappy, with big iris. So I think I must need 18mm to stop the gapping... but then the iris would be even bigger?

All I can think is that I need either eyeco silicone eyes (which bend to eye shapes) or 18mm with... a 14mm iris? But I only know of places which do a single size down iris, not two. Hmmm.

Also, recommendations on places to get clothes from? As I am aware he is a little skinny. Would SD10/13 girl clothes work better?

Tags: