1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie and Resinsoul Discussion - Part 11!!

Dec 2, 2016

1. Hey everybody!
      I ordered my first RS doll on Thursday! I ordered a Su in purple/lilac skintone, jointed hands and high heel feet. I am dying to have her in my hands! What made me want to get a RS was the vast option of fantasy colors they offered and the price point. For those who have sculpts with long elf ears how do you manage with wigs?

2. I'm looking for opinions.

I purchased two dolls from Bobobie on a 6-month layaway which I paid off a month ago. I've emailed BBB twice since then and of course, no reply. Should I send them another email? The last one was sent about 13 days ago. I know that they aren't great about replying to emails, but it's literally the only way I can check on the status of my dolls since I wasn't able to order through the website since it said that they don't "ship to (my) region". It's just frustrating that they won't reply. I'd like to know what's happening with my dolls. Or even a confirmation that they have received all of my layaway payments! Anything!

3. It's possible that your messages are ending up in a spam folder or something--I've had that happen to me before. Try emailing from an alternate address and see if you can get through. :3 You could also try PMing Dennis here. Not sure if he's active here still, but you might get through.

4. He has replied to my emails before, so I don't think that's the problem. But I will try messaging him here. Thanks!

5. @Dark Angel I know quite a few other people have struggled to get in contact with BBB directly. If your order contains any RS dolls, one approach that has worked for other folks has been to contact RS. He's then able to get communication rolling with BBB.

6. @Kimchi I ordered Yang (60+cm) and Lu (45cm). Are those considered RS dolls? I don't like the idea of having to bug someone else, but I might have to.

7. @Dark Angel if you can order either or both of those directly from Resinsoul's site then, yes, they are considered RS' sculpts (the RS site doesn't sell BBB sculpts).

8. Oh! Ok, thanks!

9. Just updating-- (sorry for the double post) Dennis has contacted me and said that my dolls are ready and will be shipped in a couple of days! Woo!

10. A little Pandora spam
      [​IMG]

11. Cute Pandora :love:wiggle

12. @thealienprince I love her lips.

And another update on my order, my dolls were finally shipped out, 10 business days after they emailed and said they'd be shipped. I had to email them again and ask for a tracking number and an hour it two after my email, they replied saying they had shipped my dolls "today" (the day I emailed). Gotta keep on them! :lol:

But now I have a tracking number and they are really on their way!!

13. @Etaniel Thank you!

@Dark Angel Thank you! Also I hope your dolls get here soon, Yang and Lu are both very nice sculpts.

14. Thanks so much! I received a text from DHL saying that they will be delivered tomorrow. I'm a bit skeptical but still hopeful!

15. My order came! Here's my Yang. I adore his calm expression.

[​IMG]

16. Beautiful young man. I really wanted to see his home photos. Congratulations on the arrival of a new doll! He's great. There is some magic in the dolls from Resinsoul.

17. @Inaya-83 The second I saw him I knew I needed him. I loved him even in the company photos so I knew I would love him in person.

18. Dark Angel
      I can understand that. The world of dolls is a magical world. Sometimes see that it's your doll and you'll forever!

19. I’m sorry if this has already been asked but I was wondering if anyone could tell me how long and wide the SD high heel feet are? Thank you!

20. Anyone know how proportional the 1/3 jointed hands look on the bigger boy body? I'm thinking of getting some when I eventually order a Long ;u;

Tags: