1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie and Resinsoul Discussion - Part 11!!

Dec 2, 2016

1. I don't have a Juri, but I have an F60 Lacrima, and I got a pic with them together.

[​IMG]
      the resin match from NS to WS just doesn't work, but RS does custom colours. This is how she looks with me holding her head up a little, where it would be with a little sueding and a neck doughnut to keep the neck from going inside the head where the key is built to go

2. @Chameleon Thank you! That looks great! I wasn't worried about the color match, because like you said, they will do custom colors.
      Is the gap between the head and neck too big? The wig I have for her won't cover the neck so I can't really hide it.

3. I’ll get some pictures closer to her neck tomorrow, but I don’t think it was that bad...

4. Thank you so much! I appreciate it.

5. Question for anyone with a Resinsoul Yun head! What size eyes does the Yun head take? I looked on their website, but I don't see anything about it. I ordered a Yun on the 60cm body, and I want to have some eyes ready for when she gets here!

6. Greetings, all!

I just got my jointed hands in today. They're beautiful, and so delicate! I spent a ridiculously long time playing around with them, and putting them into different poses. :XD:

One thing I hadn't thought of until recently, was the fact that the lovely boy I bought them for (Luca, my Gang) is 8 years old. It was certainly a given that he's very slowly changed color a bit, and yes, the new hands are most definitely lighter than he is. I'll probably blush them a little, but all things considered, I'm not at all unhappy about the color he's mellowed out to (it's really quite lovely!). He was my very first doll, and I will ALWAYS love him to bits. <3

Picture + links to a few others:

[​IMG]

Definite color difference. I'd forgotten how pale NS is, to be honest!
      (Sorry he's in his underpants... I dragged the poor fellow out of his bed to get some photos. LOL.)

Another angle...
      Color difference...
      Martinis, anyone?!

Sorry about that last one. I've been making him hold random stuff, and the Martini glass actually made me laugh. So... :lol:

7. Thanks @Mekkisry for posting the RS jointed hands. I've been really curious about them for a while. They look like they are pretty easy to pose and they look quite delicate too. I might have to order some in the future after seeing yours.

8. @shirahime: No problem at all! :) If you'd like any other info/pictures, I'm happy to help. They are lovely hands, and so very inexpensive, in comparisons to most other companies. I'm glad to have them, and they were most definitely worth the wait.

9. Hello ResinSoul and Bobobie people. *waves*

I figured it might be a little better to ask here since you guys have RS dolls of course. Anywho, I was wondering if there was anyone who has a Resinsoul Mu that they can show compared to a ResinSoul Yang or any dolls that use those bodies to show a size comparison.

I have my beloved RS Mu body, who I'm planning to hybrid with a new head *while keeping my Dan head that I originally got with it because I adore that head way too much* and then a Yang body hybrid with another head as well but I'm worried he's going to look too small in comparison to the larger body for taking photos of them together.

Is there anyone here who can snap a quick pic of those two together (a Gang body totally works too, doesn't necessarily need to be the hooved body it's mostly just to check rough proportions)?

I would totally appreciate any and all help and I love seeing everyone's beautiful ResinSouls and Bobobies. I still utterly adore their dolls completely. They are just too cute! :)

10. So... just out of curiosity, does anyone know if a 7-8" Monique wig would fit on a Gang head? I think it would work, but I'm not 100% on that. My poor Luca has been in an 8-9" Leeke wig for years, and it's ALWAYS been far too big for him. I'd really like to get Paris, in 7-8"; I think that style in particular needs to be quite fitted to the head, considering the shape & lack of bangs and such.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice! :hug:

11. I'm not sure if anyone might be able to help me with this, but what size of clothes fit the 68 cm dolls? I have my heart set on one, but the clothing is a challenge.

12. I don't know if this has already been answered, but what size of eyes does ResinSoul Mi take? Also, can I see some spam of this gorgeous sculpt? I saw her randomly and fell in love :D:D

13. I have asked this on the Specific Doll thread, trying to get an identification on this doll that I saw in a YouTube video. The videographer has not replied to my messages, and I do want to get this doll. She looks like she might be Rachel or Ophelia. Can any of you Bobobie experts help me figure out who this mystery girl is? I'd be forever grateful.[​IMG]

14. I ordered a pink Dan, a month ago (hopefully she ships soon ahhhh) and was intending on modding her ears to be more human or elf like, but the more owner photos I see, the more I begin to like her original ears

15. -sneaks in-

Hey ^^
      I'm currently waiting for my male Ai in purple skin. I've wanted him since 2011, but until now I never managed to order him, lol. I ordered him at the beginning of May, with layaway. In a few days I will send the last payment. -is getting excited- :dance

I've been stalking box opening videos and all Resinsoul related threads here and in other forums since I made the order. I'm soooo ready to get my own doll by now. XD

16. Can anyone measure the neck of the 58cm female body? (The one with the Dai head). I am trying to varify measurements for a hybrid.

17. @Reslie it is exactly 8cm, Hope that helps!

18. Thank you. One site said 9 another said 10 and i found one that said 8.

19. Hi everyone. I was planning on buying a resin soul body and was looking at videos on youtube and it looks like if you order direct from resin soul they send your doll or bodies in a nice leather carry case? Is this true? Also is there usually a long wait with resin soul. Also I am enjoying seeing every ones dolls.

Tags: